• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] [Updated Every Year] Pokemon Green Remix

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 21, 2023
Can anyone post the link for the discord?
Would love to try this out. Thanks!

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 27, 2021
Disculpen la ignorancia, soy nuevo en esto, pero como configuro los controles??

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 8, 2023
I was able to find the download by going to zeak6464's github page. Just remove the end of the link above all the way back to their username and if you know how to use github you'll know how to download the game.

Is Fairy Type going to be added? Also is Steel still resistant to Ghost and Dark in this game? Having items to change ability, delta Pokemon, and no Fairy Type makes it possible to get a legit Ghost / Dark Type with Wonder Guard :o

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 23, 2023
i think the script that makes the pokemon follow you was removed because of bugs and I dont think people will want to help you if you are being a little rude by saying fix this thats more like a demand

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 22, 2022
i think the script that makes the pokemon follow you was removed because of bugs and I dont think people will want to help you if you are being a little rude by saying fix this thats more like a demand

i'm sorry but please squash those bugs

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
I played this game until the Alola ship later part, since the difficult curve ridiculously increase here.

Green Remix has some nice things, like overworld encounter, starters received like Yellow, battle animations, earlier move tutor but several thing are inferior to LeafGreen like the removal of Sevii Islands, GYM trainers/puzzle, Safari Zone mechanics, Game Corner, several battle background, PokéCenter before Rock Tunnel, some houses are gone like Celadon Condominiums, Bill PC pokémon, several hidden items.

A lot of Game Design errors, like last GYM Leader using pokémon Lv43 and Lv60. Wild pokémon after last GYM leader being Lv5X-7X. There are too randomized things even in no randomized modes. Even before player gets pokédex there several NPCs who have random trade, including a last evo pokémon. There are legendaries (like Dialga) before the first GYM! There are sellers who sells random items who change every time you talk to them, shops available since Viridian City.

Several things are very badly done. Best example is VS Animation: almost no one match, player is wrongly resized and some are completely wrong. The game should be better without this feature.

Even some story elements are badly explained. Some old and custom characters are just throw into the story.

But the biggest issue is the huge bug list. The game stuck/crashed at least 15 times here and I need to reload from my last save. There are all kind of bugs, some make it clear that the creatores didn't playtested the game before releasing.

tl;dr: The current version has some nice features, tons of issues, huge amount of bugs.

My first Hall of Fame team:
Spoiler:

I know that a better engine version is planned, but, still, I gonna list the bugs/issues/suggestions that I fond:

Bugs:
Spoiler:

Issues/suggestions:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 7, 2022
Hello Zeak6464, I have a problem with version 18.6.5, which is the one I'm playing. At one point I used a max repellant and wild pokemon no longer spawned. When I try to use another, it tells me that the effect of one is still activated... Is there a way to solve it? Thanks.

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Jun 26, 2023
Hi i have a small problème how to give to necrozma a ultra form
Thanks for your answer ☺️

Back