• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: 22 Years! 5 Threads is a Pattern (Happy Birthday Incineroar!)

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
  • Every year I have the privilege of making this thread! And every year I'm reminded of how short life is, because I could swear I made the last one of these last week...

Alright, I have a template to stick to. I wonder what theme it'll be this year.

3.5 billion years ago, the constant bombardment of prehistoric Earthen compounds with lightning formed the first complex-organic building blocks of life. Maybe. No one's really sure as of yet. miller urey anyone? fellow biochem nerds? hello... Coincidences upon coincidences beget life. This always gets so out of hand I'm sorry Jordan :(

Seriously, the history of life is so fascinating, I might start a thread. It was NOTHING BUT ROCKS AND SEAS AND NOW IT'S COVERED WITH SO MUCH BEAUTIFUL LIFE. HOW IS TRUMP THE RESULT OF BILLIONS OF YEARS OF COMPLEXITY AND BRILLIANCE SOMEONE EXPLAIN.

Anyway here it is in gif form:
    tumblr_n0584e2bd61sxad98o1_400.gif

przyklad.png

tumblr_om25fhbgsR1vjhboso1_500.gif

przyklad.png

Happy birthday Incineroar! Thanks for 22 years of wonder and joy! Or more specifically the 5 years since we met, before which your life was meaningless. admit it jordan, i made you.

[clears throat]
    0935804001357123051_copia.png

Sirfetch’d

happy birthday my friend!! i hope your day is super techy and filled with shibe bots :D

test_account

for all that is broken, I am the test.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2019
    This thread has been tested and found to be Happy birthday, Incineroar!

Years
  • I'm a bit late for your birthday, but you're a legend so you deserve it Jordan!

Remember to keep showing Team Incineroar proud.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Happy birthday my prairies friend

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm not sure if I said happy bday on Discord or not, but late happy bday here anyways :D

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years
  • I know I'm late, but happy birthday anyways! Hope you had a good one. :)

Back