• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh officer, I can explain.

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2018
    I'm not a 'trainer', officially registered by a regional professor; I just buy dozens of your less-than-one-dollar Pokeballs at every mart and catch whatever I want to, however many I want. Never seen any rules against it. I'd like evidence of there being such a rule.

You do know consuming potions can be hazardous to humans, right? Great, now before you head to the slammer, we'll have to call an ambulance.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • Potions? No, no, these are just perfume bottles in the guise of potions!

Explain yourself. Why do you have 626 Beast Balls in a Sun and Moon game? I thought you can only buy those in USUM!

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • Um, I?mshipping these to a USUM cart using a time machine.

Why are fighting a Venonat in a desert? It?s too warm for any bug to survive in there!

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • Hey, don't look at me. Go arrest the Venonat then for walking here! I suppose the poor thing was abandoned by a trainer though.

Where did you get five copies of HM: Cut? What do you even need them for?

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • Well for some reason trainers keep paying me in TMs instead of money now. I have 10 copies of TM Earthquake and 5 of Cut.

Hold it right there, how is your Gardevoir using Sludge Bomb. That's illegal.

Years
  • Oh...its not what it looks like Officer Jenny! This isn't sludge bomb, its a bath bomb. Gardevoir and I just want to draw a nice fragrant bath for tired Pokemon.

Hmm, your Dragonite's multiscale appears to be unbroken no matter how many hits it takes. What's going on?

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Don't get the wrong idea, officer! My Dragonite happens to be incredibly bulky. After all, its mother was a Goodra!

You're walking a Barbaracle in Amity Square? What is the meaning of this?!

Lycanthropy

Years
  • Oh, but the sign said I'd be allowed to walk with small, cute Pokémon here. ...hey, why are you giving me that look?

Your main character in Explorers of Sky is a Sandshrew? I don't think you can do that, can you?

Hyzenthlay

Years
  • It was the strangest thing. I was taking the personality quiz when the game asked "You are plotting world domination. What is your method of choice?" and I said I'd poison the world's ice cream supply. *shrugs* How would I know it'd make me a Sandshrew? ;)

Where did you get all eight gym badges? You're not even a trainer!

Last edited:

Lycanthropy

Years
  • Oh, it's not mine. It's just a bucket of Kentucky Fried Com- I'm making things worse, aren't I?

Hey, why is your deck made solely of "Professor Oak" cards? You can't have more than four of each kind. Also, you definitely need at least one Basic Pokémon in your deck.

It was the strangest thing. I was taking the personality quiz when the game asked "You are plotting world domination. What is your method of choice?" and I said I'd poison the world's ice cream supply. *shrugs* How would I know it'd make me a Sandshrew? ;)

Hahaha. Okay, you just won this game. *applauds*

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Officer, I think I have a good reason for that! You see, I was building a new deck from scratch. Every time I tried to add a card to the deck, I kept hearing Professor Oak's voice saying "there's a time and place for everything, but not now." And he wouldn't stop repeating those words until I removed the card... like, what? However, I guess he was perfectly fine with "Professor Oak" cards, because those are the only ones that he didn't object to. D:

You there! Why are you selling Slowpoke Tails?

PageEmp

Years
  • Well it?s not what you think, these are just scarves that resemble them.

Your Dunsparce opened it?s eyes? Please explain.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • I asked it a very intriguing question.

Did your Greninja's Hydro Pump just hit a Primal Groudon in extreme sunlight? That doesn't seem right.

Lycanthropy

Years
  • I gave Greninja this special pair of sunglasses to hold. It is immune to all forms of sunlight now! :D

How the heck is your Pok?mon's level over 9000? That can't be right!

Hyzenthlay

Years
  • No officer, this happens to be a Wartortle, and 9000 represents its age. Didn't you know they lived for 10,000 years? :D

Hold it! You do realise that cars in Alola are just for show, right? You can't actually drive one in the streets!

Years
  • A car? Officer, I think you hurt his feelings. This is gen 8's newest Pokemon, its Autoray! He's an electric and steel type Pokemon.

How is it that your copy of Pokemon Gold has access to the Charicific Valley for battles with Liza and free Charizard with greats IVs and nature-- why you can even soar on Charizard and play mini games. This is very suspicious, hacking is a very serious offense...

PageEmp

Years
  • Nono, this is a version with some interesting temple area that the creators will put in gen8, so they sent out a bunch of old games with this area to test how we players think of it.

You have a Monferno with Night slash and is wearing a ninja's clothes...why?

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • This is a special event Monferno. Apparently the original trainer is someone called Shinobi.

Hold it right there, why are you not in a police uniform when your name is Jenny? By order of Professor Oak all people called Jenny must join the police force and get a regulation Officer Jenny hairstyle.

L'Belle

I am beauty!
    Years
  • It's 2018. I can name myself what I like and be what I like.

Hold on! Your Mandibuzz's name is it's Japanese name! That's very inappropriate you know!

Back