• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Fandoms] Let's Settle it in SMASH! ~ The Super Smash Bros. Club

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Username: Starry Windy
Who will be your "Main(s)" in Smash Bros Ultimate?: Kirby and Lucina. Kirby because this fellow is cute, easy to use and can copy other fighters' powers, and Lucina because of how strong she was when she challenged me in Smash 3DS.

I might get Super Smash Bros. Ultimate pretty soon, probably close to launch or getting it in days afterwards, even though I'm not sure if it comes to joining the tourney yet, because I prefer playing it casually.

Last edited:

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
I know my brother is getting it so it all depends on when he gets it. I think he's gonna get it for christmas though

Dusk Mane Koopa

"What's the matter, scared?"
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Oct 9, 2019
Username: Dusk Mane Koopa
Mains: In signature

Last edited:

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
Username: thedestinedblade

Who will be your "Main(s)" in Smash Bros Ultimate: I'm not really sure yet. I'm hoping the Inkling fits my play-style as I'm a big Splatoon junkie, and love just about everything about the franchise, lol.

Missed out on the special edition version so I had to buy the limited edition pro controller and game separately. I'm pretty excited though. I still remember going to my friend's house on the weekend, during my middle school days, and spending hours playing the original Smash.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
oh hey, for those of you that have SmUsh, what do you think of it so far?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
I am enjoying it. Admittingly, I've had the game since launch but haven't even started WoL yet. I'm having too much fun with regular smash gameplay and unlocking the characters.

BTW is it just me or are new fighters more difficult this time around? I've lost against a few while trying to unlock them ;-;

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Pretty darn fun so far. WoL is basically a bucnh of themed event matches and that's great. If it had Smash Run and/or more entertaining cinematic scenes ala Brawl it was easily be my favourite Smash already... but it's already up there.

Some of those spirit battles are quite entertaining or downright amusing too. And sometimes dark if you know about the source material...
BTW is it just me or are new fighters more difficult this time around? I've lost against a few while trying to unlock them ;-;
Yeah the AI has been significantly improved this time around. They can consistently recover well, will go for cheap deaths, etc. A friend told me they read that Sakurai and co had a bunch of pro Japanese players help them build the AI this time around.

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
Years
Username: Firesnow
Who will be your "Main(s)" in Smash Bros Ultimate?: 1. Lucina 2. Zelda (the streak of her as my MAIN main has ended) 3. Marth/Chrom I think

Also really excited for Joker

Really liking the game so far, though the adventure mode is no Brawl story mode (those cutscenes were so awesome) I've really enjoyed the challenge that AI brings now compared to the past. It wasn't easy but i managed to 100% the adventure mode a few days ago

Last edited:

Starry Windy

Years
Okay, so I hope I'll be prepared for today, because it seems that Smash Ultimate that I ordered will arrive at my home pretty soon.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Username: tokyodrift
Who will be your "Main(s)" in Smash Bros Ultimate?: Peach and Bayonetta

haven't gotten it yet but I will very very soon!

Miss Wendighost

Satan's Little Princess
Years
Had some time to play SSBU at a club party and it turns out that I do well with Peach and Zelda (even won with Zelda at one point).

Years
about time I joined here!

Username: colours
Who will be your "Main(s)" in Smash Bros Ultimate?: Cloud (as of recent) and Sheik. There are some other characters that I'm also pretty good with using, but let's just stick with those two.

I really just want to share my achievement of meteor smashing this AI as Cloud:

I've been practicing with him for hours and I'm finally getting the hang of how he works and whatnot. He's honestly super fun!

Last edited:

Starry Windy

Years
Mmkay, on my updates of Smash Ultimate. I managed to unlock all the characters. Even though some of them are pretty hard, but this makes me sure that Kirby and Lucina will be my staple mains for now, because each of them can cover some bases against other challengers for me.

As I fight against many challengers, I find some of them can be quite amusing on the way I beat them :P

Last edited:

Miss Wendighost

Satan's Little Princess
Years
Apparently, there are two glitches with Isabelle. One with the Villager crashes your game and another spawns infinite assist trophies.

Back