• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

What did you get for Christmas?

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
A few games, a couple of shirts, the first half (33 episodes) of Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (no life for the next day or so bye) and a Kindle Fire is on its way from Amazon.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
I have managed to get so far this Christmas;

• £50 game vouchers
  • A copy of windows 8.
  • Portal 1 and 2
  • Nexus 7 32GB wi-fi
  • £50 actual money.

Going to a nearby city to spend the vouchers tomorrow boxing day.

Aeon.

Carrion
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 22, 2016
Aside from $50 cash and a bunch of clothes...
Spoiler:
I'm happy though. My brother is supposed to have something for me so I'm rather curious to see what it is.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
My list of gifts includes my iPhone 5 which I knew I'd get. My sister is harrassing me to activate and charge it so I can join in using their iPhones with them and my dad jokingly wanted to steal it since he always has to have the latest thing(brb, better go downstairs and make sure it's still there :p) I also got a pretty case for the phone, some clothes( jeans and sweaters) chocolates, amazon gift cards, and other misc gift things including some cash from my dad which I will probably deposit into my account. Pretty good christmas :) I also got a Lapras and an Absol plush.

Years
-An iPhone (OK, I actually got it 2 weeks ago, but it's essentially a Christmas present, so whatever.)
-New Super Mario Bros. U
-Madden 13
-Paper Mario: Sticker Star
-Target/Walmart/Burger King/Wendy's/Subway/Domino's/iTunes/Amazon gift cards
-$340 in cash
-Buffalo Sabres/Buffalo Bills/New York Mets/Michigan Wolverines t-shirts
-Other miscellaneous items

And my dad somehow got convinced that I wanted a 3DS, despite the fact that I ALREADY HAVE ONE.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
I got a Finn the Human hat, a Jake the Dog plushie, some money, and probably the best one of all -- a collection of Bible verses and quotes on prosperity. Our family is very religious, so it really means a lot to me. Pictures!

Finn the Human hat!

Spoiler:

Jake the Dog plushie!

Spoiler:

Oh, and I don't know if this counts as a Christmas present, because it was given to me a week before Christmas, but here's a Believe album my pair gave me.

Spoiler:

Santa Claus didn't really give me what I wanted -- a Wacom Bamboo Pen and Touch -- but that's alright. This was probably my favorite Christmas by far. Cookie goes to those who know what I edited those pictures with.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Anyway, I got some chocolate, a lego police truck & chopper, fancy white button-down shirt & a black tee ( though I picked them myself...) and a new electric shaver (whoop-dee-doo XD). Oh and some empty packaging( gift-wrap cube), which will continue to serve as my hat for the next few days.

I dunno what my parents and sister were thinking... buying me legos XD Can't say I didn't enjoy putting it all together though XD.

Sassy Milkshake

It's ok to cry.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 10, 2013
Let's see. I got:

- $150
- A new purse
- A couple shirts and other clothes
- A waffle maker, which is awesome.

I didn't ask for anything in particular, so I'm happy!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I haven't opened all of my gifts yet, but here it is so far:

-DS Lite
-Pokemon Sapphire
-Pokemon Ruby
-Pokemon Emerald (Pre-loaded with over 300 shiny level 100 Pokemon)
-Sketchbook (not opened but my dad confirmed what it is)
-Airsoft gun (I already have been shot with it...it hurts)
-Paint
-A CD my sister made for me
-A dry erase board that my sister "made"
-A book
-This chair sort of thing
-Rocks

I have like 3 gifts left.

Years
I got a 3DS XL and Nintendogs + Cats, whoot. Also just got Scribblenauts Unlimited for $7 since it was on sale. :D Pretty good Christmas since I actually knew what I wanted this time haha.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
So far I got a 25 dollar gift card from Target and a Christmas card on Thursday. I figured a Christmas card is something that's OK to opened early so I opened it and the gift card. The card had $20 inside and my family all got gift cards so we went to Target that night and I bought Black2:
Spoiler:

That's it so far. When I go to my aunt's tomorrow I'll probably just get more money I'll let people know what I get when I get back tomorrow night or Wednesday.

To add on to this: I also got 200 dollars from my aunt which I hope to use on games, (Particularly White2 Pokemon Platinum, and/or Pokemon Conquest ) a few cds, and possibly a iTunes gift card and some slippers and myself a haircut.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
I got the gift of being with my family and having the peace of mind to not hear about all the negatives of the world but to hear and celebrate what this day is truly about. Sure I got materialist gifts today and yesterday, but all those pale in comparison to what was already given nearly two thousand years ago.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
This year:

• My younger brother: A Kiss CD
• My younger sister: 3 inch figure of a tiger, everyone at home knows I love cats
• My uncle: a glow-in-the-dark wand shape of a skull
• My mom's husband: Kiss PEZ collection
• My mom: Pansage Plushy
• My grandma: gave me three gifts:
-- Purrloin plushy
-- Queen Size sheet for my bed with image of tiger on front/flowers on the back
-- two pair of socks

the #1 item I wanted for Christmas and didn't get was - 20 pack of Diet Coke!! Oh well, I'll just wait and spend $10 at the store later. Happy with the Pokemon plushys the most.

Last edited:

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
I got this awesome huge cupcake piggy bank, I'm obsessed with keeping change! A fleece pajama set, and candy. Lots of candy.

That's pretty much it ^^; My mom's saving up to get me a WiiU so it's going to be a belated Christmas present.

Back