• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OMG POKEMON BANK [Now out! It's been 3000 years...]

C Formica

The Aura Awakens
Years
  • I CAN'T WAIT ANOTHER MINUTE...

I need Pokemon Bank to update... I can't wait any longer :(
    My poor Lucario is still in the Kalos region, I'm in Alola, and my restricted 3DS animations won't let me travel by plane to Kalos, pick up Lucario, and fly back.

Last edited by a moderator:

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
    Years
  • But you can capture Riolu in game...

Who will be better than Kalos Lucario because Alolan Lucario have the regional black cross

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2018
    My body is ready. I want my precious Togekiss that was given to me by a dear friend in my game. :')

C Formica

The Aura Awakens
    Years
  • But you can capture Riolu in game...

Who will be better than Kalos Lucario because Alolan Lucario have the regional black cross

Black Cross??

The Lucario in Kalos was bred for competetive. That's why I want it transfered to Sun and Moon.

Sorry to disappoint people if you thought it had come out, my bad lol.

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
    Years
  • The Black Cross is basically like the 6th Gen Blue Pentagon.

I don't think you'll be allowed to use your Kalos Lucario in Battle Spot,

rawcomrade91

Check out my reviews at SwitchJoy.net
    Years
  • I don't think you'll be allowed to use your Kalos Lucario in Battle Spot,

I'd imagine you can, just not in tournaments. Weren't most official gen 6 tournaments restricted to Pokémon caught or hatched in gen 6?

Also, I too was like "OMG IT'S OUT" when I saw the thread title. :P Yeah, I've got a good 20-30 competitive Pokémon sitting in Alpha Sapphire (along with all my breeding ones), so I'm just filling out my dex until Bank opens up.

Years
  • I'd imagine you can, just not in tournaments. Weren't most official gen 6 tournaments restricted to Pokémon caught or hatched in gen 6?

That is true. Most official tournaments in 6th Gen restricted the Pokemon you could use by only allowing Pokemon with the blue pentagon to take part.

7th Gen now has its own version of that symbol, which is the little trial captain symbol on the Summary screen. This means that for most official tournaments of 7th Gen you will be restricted to only being able to use Pokemon caught within 7th Gen.

I don't why we have restrictions like these, maybe to prevent cheating I guess?

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2020
    That is true. Most official tournaments in 6th Gen restricted the Pokemon you could use by only allowing Pokemon with the blue pentagon to take part.

7th Gen now has its own version of that symbol, which is the little trial captain symbol on the Summary screen. This means that for most official tournaments of 7th Gen you will be restricted to only being able to use Pokemon caught within 7th Gen.

I don't why we have restrictions like these, maybe to prevent cheating I guess?

Maybe to prevent past Pokemons that are hacked so that no-one could use Primal Kyogre, Primal Groudon and Mega Rayquaza.

SirBoglor

[b][I][FONT=Satisfy]It's over, isn't it?[/FONT][/I
    Years
  • You know what would be really funny but also really horrible?

If Nintendo pulled an XY and delayed this again because of their servers.

Hoo boy. Just wait for it.

My emotions are already high strung from waiting this long. I don't need this. -_-

Also, if I can't use my Knock Off Weavile in Ranked Battle Spot, I riot.

CurtisS2013

"Nothing is worth doing, unless you give your best
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2017
    I feel your pain...lol. My first Pokemon game but can really use the Pokemon bank app to free up some in-game bank space...especially when breeding. :)

Years
  • wow I was about to go grab my 3DS from downstairs because of this title lmao.

Hopefully no delays, but I'm fine with being patient since I love all the options for Pokémon in SuMo anyway. Just want to see my babies' models on the screen next to my pretty Alola trainer. <3

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Y'know, at times I was wondering when the Pokébank extension is coming out soon and hoping that it have no more delays, but I'm fine with waiting atm because I'm focusing with training my 'mon to Lv. 100 first. Despite of that, I'm looking forward to see Victini in action in Sun and Moon soon!

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2019
    I was hoping you a date for when the Bank was coming when I saw this. Everything I see is JAN 2017. WELL GUESS WHAT MONTH IT IS.

I don't know. I'm just really pumped. I know you can get Gengar in the Alolan dex but it's not MY Gengar. And I know MY Gengar is in my other game rn but I want him here with ME.

I'm ready to take my pal to the beach LOL
    Save

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2017
    im also waiting for that update but i still need to finish a few other games heh

Back