• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile A little over a week until official launch☆

Years
Players from Singapore and Canada with Android devices have been able to play for a little while, but for the rest of us, Masters will officially be released on August 29. How many of you are excited to try it out??

Years
Looking forward to the launch, even though some of the original characters to the game seems pretty meh. I think I'll stick with trainers from the main games.

Years
Yes, am excited too! Release is fast approaching. I still can't decide who I'll wait on my team, but knowing me I'll be aiming for many chars lol.

Years
Cautiously excited! I'm not sure how much I'll end up playing it (probably not a whole lot), but I'm curious to see what it's like. :o

Years
I may still check it out, but as for the status of my favorite Pokemon, I will have to rely on a Sygna Suit to an upcoming trainer in order to get it.

Years
tomorrow is the day! except the release date in the iOS App Store changed to the 30th all of a sudden, so I dunno if we'll be getting it on the 29th as advertised or have to wait. @_@

Back