• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

crush on ash...

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
I feel the same way about the man blocking the path in Viridian City. I just wish he'd realise that in the grand scheme of things, that I, user Hands, am his required cup of luke warm coffee.

CidHazard

just a miserable pile of secrets
Years
Edit

Woah my keyboard died there for a sec... sorry bout that.

Anyway... he's OK. Wish he grew up with me tho. kinda like Andy from toy story XD

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
totes had a big crush on him when i was younger haha but my taste has changed and refined over the years ;P

TheLegendaryGuy

The greatest Ash Ketchum fan!
Years
Okay... So... I'm sort of obsessed with Ash. Am I the only one? I can't be. He's amazing!

View attachment 80810

That's exactly the same with me. I mean, I just love his character in the anime, and also the way he battles or devises cool strategies. So, yeah, you are not the only one. Heck, I don't understand how can someone not like him.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I like Ash, but not like that :p He is more like a brother that I grew up with. There isn't away I can hate him.

I do not get crushes on characters, but I do become huge fans. For instance, I love Lillie in the Sun and Moon and Serena in the XY Anime. I will defend characters that I love, but I don't crush on them. I do not dub characters as Waifus.

No offense, but I think that is more of a girl thing :P I know a lot of girls who have had crushes on males characters. But I have never really known a guy to have a crush on female characters. Although there are a ton on the internet who obsess of some female characters.

I don't think you are weird. I think that sort of thing just happens. But I am more inclines to accept it from a female than a male. I think males just take it too far at times.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I don't actually know if I get crushes on cartoon characters tbh! I can't really tell if I like them or want to be them haha

Years
No, not really. Ash was always kind of that annoying character that you hope they drop but they can't because they're far too invested in him now. Ten years old, forever alone.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Dec 6, 2016
Crush on a cartoon character. . Isn't that a bit too much?? But, I can totally understand that. It actually was the same with me for Misty when I was a kid.

I relate more to cartoon characters I guess. Guys today lack class. They think about things that aren't important. Any character really, whether it's in a novel or a movie is far better than the guys out there today. It might be different in other places, but where I live, teenagers are just trash.

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 19, 2019
I like Ash, but not like that :p He is more like a brother that I grew up with. There isn't away I can hate him.

Same here, though I never thought about it that way. I think the way I regarded Ash was always like a brother or a really good friend; when I go back to Indigo league now I get the feeling he's my age or even older.

Nowadays, my feelings for Ash have become a bit more maternal I guess? I just feel like a proud and loving parent when it comes to him even though I'm only 8 years older (assuming he's still 10). I feel this way towards him in the later series (from Best Wishes onward).

I get crushes on cartoon/anime characters, too. I guess it's pretty normal; some characters just get to you in that way. My crushes are pretty much always female though.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
Ash frustrates me sometimes with the things he says and does, but he's okay. A pretty good fit for the main character. Just wish he would age though

Years
supposedly he's around 16 now
Ohohoho! Are you sure about that? I heard Ash Ketchum was under investigation by the FBI once. I wonder if agent Mulder is still on the case?
Spoiler:

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
If it makes you feel any better, I had a crush on Ash when I was younger, and I know other people that also had crushes on him at one point or another. :p

Back