• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Things that you want to do before the end of 2018

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
    • Fly to Indonesia, visit Jakarta, Singapore, Hong Kong and hopefully Tokyo
    • Release Arqadium?s mobile game slated for release on Halloween this year
    • Diversify my workload, since most of what I do is digital (and with code)
    • Take a cross-country roadtrip across the West with my husband; we have a lot of people to visit and places in mind to see
    • Make the ??? Engine work enough to run said mobile game
    Other than that, I guess the plan is to enjoy myself? I have a hard time coming up with hobbies ????

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I'm having a pretty hard time coming up with anything that I'd like to do, that I haven't done and that I'd like to do in the current year. I already finished reading all the books I wanted to finish during my summer reading challenge. Car related stuff has been dealt with for the moment, certain hobbies that I wanted to get into again where already played around with and other things will likely be relevant in the next year but not now.

Suppose, until then I'll just continue trying to stay alive.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • Getting this time a WHOLE BOX of macarons at trader joes instead of just one from whole foods would be great. I'm thinking right around halloween or christmas. Thats my current thing I wanna do this year that I haven't yet. I already know I like macarons now anyways (i even bought my second one for my birthday yesterday! bummer i'll have to wait a little over 2 weeks to eat it since my birthday isn't till the 16th xD but, it'll be worth the wait. ITS PEANUT BUTTER FLAVORED TOO mmmmm :3)

My mom might not like the idea so much though xD; She prefers I keep my consuming of sugar pretty minimum since I can be prone to weight gain and tooth aches.

But, I really do like how sweets taste, and i'm happy I can finally enjoy them again (sugar used to trigger my autism for years O_o;;; but now it doesn't so much anymore ^_^ so i can enjoy having a sweet tooth more again now. i've always thought sweets were really tasty. also, i think sweets are more fun now that i'm 27 'cuz now i have to watch more that i mostly eat healthier ones xD like kind bars and lower calerie ice creams and greek yogurts. its kinda fun to not be so tempted by stuff like cookies and candy now).

Last edited:
    Back