• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's the most recent Pokémon game you played?

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Heartgold, I picked a Chikorita, going to have a fun time at Falkner's gym.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
Pokemon Blue. I play occasionally and usually just screw around. Making sure to catch everything I see, give them dumb nicknames, and read every Pokedex entry. Only at the 3rd gym.

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 7, 2020
I have been trying to complete the National Pokedex in Omega Ruby lately. I'm currently at 556 owned. I'm still trying to figure out how to get some Legendary pokemon, but I know I'll get them eventually.

Pokémon Heartgold, I just started :P

Heartgold, I picked a Chikorita, going to have a fun time at Falkner's gym.

You know it's really weird, I sort of have an itch to play Soul Silver again. I'm thinking I might buy a used copy this month as a Christmas present to myself. :P

Last edited:

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
Years
  • Age 24
  • Ohio
  • Seen Mar 24, 2023
Black 2! I'm actually playing it right now. :) It's the only Pokemon game I own that I never actually finished - for some reason I just kept losing motivation halfway through - so I'm having a good time remedying that. :P Level-grinding outside Opelucid City.

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 19, 2019
Ultra Sun, I'm seven hours into the game, just finished Lana's trial but I backtracked because of the Global Mission. I can't stop surfing, help.

Years
oh boy Ultra Sun like, 3-4 weeks ago. I didn't get very far into post game and got too busy since life is extremely tiring and leaves me too exhausted to play games on the weekends, as easy of a task as that should be haha. Last I remember I was farming for exp by battling Chansey and Blissey with Lucky Egg + Adrenaline Orb! gotta get back into that soon.......

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Pokemon Y, and I was pretty much in my main game file doing post-game daily stuff like berry farming and working at the hotel in Lumiose.

I'm looking to start over in Leaf Green again soon though. Just as soon as I finish playing through another (non Pokemon) RPG.

Last edited:

icycatelf

Alex
Years
Just beat Black Version for the third time. I recently caught a Shiny Lickitung (one of my favorite Pokémon ever) in HeartGold and wanted to raise him on a new file for extra bonding time, so I picked Black since it was the least fresh in my mind. He's already Lv100, so now I've just got to transfer him to Ultra Sun so I can Hyper Train him, reset his EVs, and EV-train him properly so he can join my main/casual team~

Last edited:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
The last time I played Pokemon was around the time that S/M came out, with Moon being the last game I played. I received US for christmas, but have yet to actually touch it.

Lysander

girl power ftw
Years
Been playing a lot of Pokemon games recently, currently playing through Omega Ruby and have started going through the 8th Gym.

Sirfetch’d

Ultra Moon! I finished the game and most of the post-game before setting it aside to play other things. I've been craving Pokemon though so I might pick it back up soon.

Back