• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish

Years
  • Granted, but he is sealed inside of the staff like in the Lucario and the Mystery of Mew movie, and you can't get him out to talk to him because only Ash can do that :P But it will make a nice decoration for your home!

I wish that I could still have a bike in Alola.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Wait, we can't have bikes in Alola...? *awkward silence* Haha anyway, granted! You can own one, alright. However, Professor Oak will be constantly watching you from the shadows, and if you even begin to THINK about using it, he will immediately jump out and scream in your ear. ;)

That being said, I wish we could ignore Professor Oak whenever he tells us we can't do something. xD

Years
  • Granted, but Professor Oak no longer gives away starter Pokemon. Goodbye Bulbasaur, Charmander and Squirtle! You just erased them from history :( You can try to catch rattata or pidgey on the first route, but you get pecked, scratched and bitten whenever you approach without a starter to defend you!

I wish I could go soaring on a Latios with Steven Stone in real life.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Granted, but healing items do not work, fresh water, moo moo milk, potions etc will always evaporate before you can use them due to extreme temperatures. Also al pokemon except fire types will always automatically have the burn status affect due to the heat, and in-battle sand storm is always in effect.

I wish for a Pokemon platinum remake right now for the 3ds!

Last edited:

Meadow

Years
  • Granted! However, this so-called "remake" is literally the exact same game, just with a wider aspect ratio. ;) And then one year later, an actual remake will come out for the Nintendo Switch, but not the 3DS. Better start saving up!

I wish Pok?mon didn't have to forget moves just to fit new ones in their moveset.

Years
  • Granted, but your Pokemon is so exhausted and resentful from being forced to remember every possible move that they become disobedient. In battle they lay down in the middle of the field, ignore you, go to sleep or use moves that you don't want, attack their teammates and you.

I wish Dragonite's shiny color matched dratini and dragonair's.

Granted! However, this so-called "remake" is literally the exact same game, just with a wider aspect ratio. ;) And then one year later, an actual remake will come out for the Nintendo Switch, but not the 3DS. Better start saving up!

I could actually see that happening!

Years
  • Granted! Dratini and Dragonair's shiny color is now that awful green.

I wish for more Pokémon to be paired with police.

Granted, but healing items do not work, fresh water, moo moo milk, potions etc will always evaporate before you can use them due to extreme temperatures. Also al pokemon except fire types will always automatically have the burn status affect due to the heat, and in-battle sand storm is always in effect.

Why does this sound better that LGPE?

Last edited:

Meadow

Years
  • Granted, pal! However, your favorite Detective Gumshoos will have to "look forward" to his next salary review... ;)

I wish the Pokémon Trading Card Game was more popular.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • Granted but it is so popular that you cannot buy Pokemon Cards anywhere because they are always sold out.

I wish that Venusaur had a better Shiny.

Years
  • Granted, but the toys are made out of McDonald's food. Your Pikachu made out of French fries and chicken nugget pokeball will get old and spoil...

Gimme a Pullip Cynthia doll in a dollhouse shaped like the distortion world with Giratina plush. Because its the distortion world any attempt to corrupt these items will be reversed and just make them even better :P

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • Granted but it is so expensive only the super rich can afford it. This is because the hair of the Cynthia Pullip is made of the rarest material available.

I wish for my very own pet Lilligant.

Meadow

Years
  • Granted! You now have a Lilligant named Polar Bear, and the Name Rater thinks "Polar Bear" is too fantastic of a name to change. :D

I wish Gen 8 will have the most amazing soundtrack we've ever heard in a Pokémon game!

Years
  • Granted, but the audio fails on your console, so you won't be able to hear the soundtrack ever nor the music in any other game :(

I wish that dragon pokemon were immune to fairies and not the other way around!

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • Granted but now Dragon are weak to instead of resistant to Grass and Water type attacks.

I wish that the Let's Go games were coming out on 3DS.

Years
  • How am I supposed to corrupt this? The games are enough of the corruption themselves. But I'll try...

Granted, but they are the only games you can get on 3DS now.

I wish to own Muk in real life.

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Granted but due to its reputation of stubbornly sticking its roots into trees, it does so to a tree you hold most dear and kills it.

I wish all Generational Starters had Mega Evolutions.

Back