• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
  • BETA_13_297.png
    BETA_13_298.png

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2018
    is there any post or something about when pokemon learn moves or evolve for this? Been looking but could not find anything.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • is there any post or something about when pokemon learn moves or evolve for this? Been looking but could not find anything.
    Nope. You got to figure out the evolution methods by yourself.
    There aren't too many possibilities anyway. Stone, Level or Happiness, those are the only ones used in the Beta 13 Part 1, iirc.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2018
    Hi
    i played this game like a year ago and it was great, i would like to play again if there is something new in this game now.
    is there any new Region ( last time i played there was 2 'kanto and orange' i think )

so if there is something new about this game , how can i download and play? please help. :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2018
    I kinda want to try this. I actually enjoyed the Adventures manga the most when it was still on Red. Nice character art and it looks pretty fun. Glad I clicked it.

No Red skin with the black kneeband, by chance? That was always my favorite, for whatever reason.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2019
    I know they are only going to be minor characters but kinda looking forward to seeing what Grey, Pink and Brown bring to the story.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Hi
    i played this game like a year ago and it was great, i would like to play again if there is something new in this game now.
    is there any new Region ( last time i played there was 2 'kanto and orange' i think )

so if there is something new about this game , how can i download and play? please help. :)
    What you have played is the Beta 11.
    The Beta 12 was a reboot of the hack, it only contained a part of the new Kanto Region.

Right now, the hack is on its Beta 13 Part 1, which contains the same content that the Beta 12 had, and another part of Kanto.
    Beta 13 Part 2 which is planned to be released before June will contain the rest of Kanto.

For information on how to play it, please read the main post.

EDIT:
    BETA_13_335.png
    BETA_13_370.png

BETA_13_353.png
    BETA_13_357.png

EDIT2:
    The following Side Chapter is activated if you visit the main grave at Lavender Cemetery after completing the Road to Stardom Side Chapter.
    BETA_13_391.png
    BETA_13_401.png
    BETA_13_409.png

BETA_13_413.png
    BETA_13_441.png

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2018
    Do I need a HM that I may have missed? Because I can't past Officers Jenny and Henry. I've explored the entire safari zone multiple times and I can't find anything to help progress the story.
    Edit: returned with surf and now the story has continued.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    It's crazy how much effort is being put into this hack. Even got the giant Gengar and Alakazam (and Jigglypuff) now? Hot damn I'm excited!

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Which chapter is the road to stardom side chapter?
    A Side Chapter involving Professor Oak's Jigglypuff in Route 1. You're not supposed to be able to play it until you complete the events at Silph Company in Saffron City, but some people have been able to trigger it accidentally on the Beta 13 Part 1.

ON: These were dropped some hours ago but I just woke up, so yeah, sorry :P
    BETA_13_619.png
    BETA_13_639.png
    BETA_13_694.png

Last edited:

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • A Side Chapter involving Professor Oak's Jigglypuff in Route 1. You're not supposed to be able to play it until you complete the events at Silph Company in Saffron City, but some people have been able to trigger it accidentally on the Beta 13 Part 1.

ON: These were dropped some hours ago but I just woke up, so yeah, sorry :P
    BETA_13_619.png
    BETA_13_639.png
    BETA_13_694.png

Woah! Another bonus chapter?! Goddamn it. I'm loving this so much. The Giant Gengar part is one of my favorite chpaters in the electric tale of Pikachu! I can't wait to see this come out! Gaahh! The hype is real!

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2022
    Sorry, I'm new so I have a question. The version now is Beta 13 Part 1, then when you release new version, I have to play from beginning again or just apply new version to old version to continue playing ?

Back