• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Gaia Version

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 29, 2016
What are the evolutions available for eevee in this rom hack, and how do I get them?

BillyKaplan

Sorcerer Supreme
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2019
What are the evolutions available for eevee in this rom hack, and how do I get them?

It's in the readme.txt. All eeveelutions are in gaia. Espeon evolves with a sun stone, Umbreon with a moon stone, Glaceon by leveling up in Frostbite Cave, Leafeon by levelling up in Nemesis Cave and Sylveon by either levelling up knowing a fairy type move (at level 9 eevee learns Doll Eyes) or using a Shiny Stone.

IronNinetales

The anime-binge-watching kitsune
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 9, 2016
Hey guys, OMG. I just feel really stupid for asking but I have no idea how to get the game started. Even after downloading a Fire Red ROM and reading the README file. :'(
I use MyBoy for my emu. and I play on my phone...

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 10, 2016
can anyone tell me where i can find numel? i've search for it at archen tunnel 100 times but found nothing

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 3, 2016
So i started playing this game and i love it! absolutely love it! unfortunately i seemed to have encountered an odd glitch which is very frustrating. I was running back and forth in the snow city(I forgot the name of the city) I was trying to hatch the egg i received from the painting master guy. after doing this for a while, the game simply froze. nothing is responding. i saved state and closed and reopened my GBA and loaded state and its still frozen and i know i can still play the game i just have to start again but its rather frustrating to do so.. if i can fix this issue in any way can someone plz let me know? thank you :)

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 29, 2020
uhhh all i get are male evvees when i breed a ditto and an evee and i want a sylveon. idk if this is a bug but they dont evolve when they learn doll eyes and all i get r males so do u know if i can use a regal stone on them and if so where can i find them. plz

BillyKaplan

Sorcerer Supreme
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2019
Hey guys, OMG. I just feel really stupid for asking but I have no idea how to get the game started. Even after downloading a Fire Red ROM and reading the README file. :'(
I use MyBoy for my emu. and I play on my phone...

Apply the beta 2.5 file with Lunar IPS.

How can i evolve my floette??

Shiny Stone from winning 1st place in the bug catching contest. You won't always get a shiny stone, so you might have to win several times to get one. Read the readme.txt please.

Is this game all dead???

Dead? No.

uhhh all i get are male evvees when i breed a ditto and an evee and i want a sylveon. idk if this is a bug but they dont evolve when they learn doll eyes and all i get r males so do u know if i can use a regal stone on them and if so where can i find them. plz

Mine did.

An alternative way to get Sylveon is by using a shiny stone, not a regal stone. Please read the readme.txt please. To answer your question though, you can find a regal stone and a shiny stone by winning 1st place in the bug catching contest.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 29, 2016
Found a list of pokemons that could mega evolved pokemon(Wild). Not sure if its all of them. Found them with a wild pokemon cheat code

Master code: 000014D1000A 1003DAE60007
Wild pokemon code: 83007CEEXXXX

The mega pokemons are:
XXXX=
0358: Mega Venusaur
0359: Mega Charizard X
0360: Mega Gyarados (No sprite)
0361: Mega Aerodactyl
0362: Mega Mewtwo X? (No sprite)
0363: Mega Mewtwo Y? (No sprite)
0364: Mega Ampharos (No sprite)
0365: Mega Scizor
0366: Mega Heracross
0367: Mega Houndoom
0368: Mega Tyranitar (No sprite)
0369: Mega Blaziken (No sprite)
0370: Mega Absol
0371: Mega Garchomp (No sprite)
0372: Mega Lucario
0373: Mega Abomasnow
0374: Mega Beedril
0375: Mega Pidgeot
0376: Mega Slowbro
0377: Mega Steelix
0378: Mega Sceptile (No sprite)
0379: Mega Swampert (No sprite)
0380: Mega Metagross (No sprite)
0381: Mega Latias (No sprite)
0382: Mega Latios (No sprite)
0383: Mega Rayquaza (No sprite)
0384: Mega Lopunny (No sprite)
0385: Mega Gallade
0386: Mega Audino
0387: Mega Diancie (No sprite)

I couldn't find the code for mega blastoise. Also, these are wild pokemon, If you manage to catch them, they will lose their mega form. These codes are for finding out what the mega evolutions look like in Pokemon Gaia. I'm guessing some of the sprites will be added to beta version 3. Hope this helps in a way

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 27, 2016
Just wondering, is the ability Synchronize works properly? I have Munna with Adamant nature and Synchronize ability, and it still takes ages to found Fletchling with the same nature.

Great Pokemon hack btw, really enjoyed my playtime with this game :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 31, 2023
I hope you don't mind my asking, as I am not trying to pester you or anything, but how is the next beta coming along?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 12, 2016
I am absolutely in love with this game! Especially the second half. I feel like it got better with every city and gym. Keep up the great work! Take this suggestion with a grain of salt because like I said before, the game is great, but I feel like some of the earlier gyms lacked a bit of coherency, particularly the second and third gyms. I just wasn't impressed with their final Pokemon, they just didn't make much sense with the leader and their personality. Maybe switching Pignite for something like a Ninetails would make a bit more sense? or Chatot with Noctowl? I just feel like the gyms built up to something great, and then I was just a little disappointed by them...

Then again, I'm pretty sure the Fifth gym had to have had one of my all time favorite leaders out of any Pokemon game and the Sixth leader blew my mind, ha. So you're doing great!!

Switching Chatot for Noctowl? What?????? I mean, I do like Noctowl far more than Chatot, but
1. Chatot is better. It has much better speed and offenses. Noctowl has better defenses, but Chatot can outspeed and almost one-shot anything. That's what makes it really difficult to deal with, especially in a nuzlocke.
2. Chatot is a very unique pokemon that is not seen very often at all in Pokemon games, so it's cool to see a gym leader having it as their main pokemon.
I'm sorry if I sound rude, but I don't think Chatot should be changed for anything else.

Back