• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Terms of Service: Does anyone read them before clicking accept?

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    What even are those

Years
  • Rumors say that if you read any Terms of Service up til' the end, you're gonna go to Heaven :P
    I never read the terms. I don't know, just seems so uninteresting.

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    I just endlessly click accept and don't care whenever eula or tos they gave
    What even are those
    Just imagine you sign a contract before you can do stuff with the company's product, if you say "accept" means you agree on their terms also you place your signature to tell them that you agree

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    The feeling when someone took the answer you were gonna say but glad it happened because rhe sarcasm was missed not one but twice smh.

No. Never bothered I'm not wasting my time with it.

Years
  • There is basically no reason to do so. It's a giant waste of time and most ToS are the same. Anything nasty that could be put into ToS is usually completely meaningless before court laws.

Years
  • There is basically no reason to do so.
    ToS and EULA agreements exist to legally protect the software developer. I agree that one may find it useless, but let's just say that you cannot go after µTorrent and/or BitTorrent for getting busted for illegally torrenting, when it's stated in those agreements that the software cannot be used for illegal activity. Had their EULAs not stated that, then sure the programs could take blame.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    reminded me of a great video

But to answer the question, I wish I did but no, nobody has time for that

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • I always take care to read everything.

Spoiler:

Pika Pika :chu:

Back