• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2018
    My game runs weirdly sometimes it lags sometimes it doesnt and which is the speed up button sorry I am new here

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2023
    Hey Stochastic, the person who sells the wingulls at Astura City they are all female for some reason is that a bug or is there a chance for a male when you soft reset?

Edit: I think there is a bug when you go to nickname it says its a female, when you don't it a male so its a bug I think.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2019
    Hello,i am not sure if anyone brought this up,but i ran into a hiker trainer in the cave near the end of v0.7 who had a Hawlucha with sky drop.When he used sky drop my pokemon were unable to move or get hit by anything.It was stuck in a loop saying sky drop doesn't let you move.Had to wait for his pokemon to use all their move so they would struggle and than even struggles were missing.I had to restart the game ofc.

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2019
    hey, i love the game ,but where can you find the dusk stone, i need it for my lampent

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    Hey, where is working link of v0.7.2 for which my game is prompting every time when it starts. Also, could someone tell me if there is discord for this game or not; If yes please give me the link.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    What the hell happened the the original post?!

Hey, where is working link of v0.7.2 for which my game is prompting every time when it starts. Also, could someone tell me if there is discord for this game or not; If yes please give me the link.

vvvvvvvvvvvvv

The first post is temporarily gone. For those looking for the most recent download to Empyean, here's Google Cache of this thread.

This is the download link for v0.7.2 from the first post.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

The good people of Pokecommunity are working on fixing it. In the meantime, use the link in the post above to download the latest version.

p.s. There is no Discord server yet, but I will make one very soon.

https://discord.gg/zCQG5gH <---- freshly baked. There's no one there yet, but I will be looking at it from time to time and answer burning questions.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2022
    So I completed the stuff after Buckheim club and the library. The agent said something about pokekata and I don't have a single level in it. Do I need to go all the way back to Dooriver just to get pokekata so I can continue the story?

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2019
    I kinda need help with the second puzzle in the sidequest at the lake. Says: the product of the three codes is 2210

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2020
    I kinda need help with the second puzzle in the sidequest at the lake. Says: the product of the three codes is 2210

I left a few pointers for a different person who asked the same question, but unfortunately the forum broke and that post is gone.

It's an integer factorization puzzle, where we're given the information that 2210 is the product of three two-digit numbers. 2210 = n1 * n2 * n3 , find n1, n2 and n3.

At first, we take a look at the number and realize that 10 must be one of the factors as the number ends with 0, so we say that n1 = 10. Now we have 2210 = 10 * n2 * n3, which is the same as 221 = n2 * n3. All that remains is to find the two unknowns.

You have multiple options now. Brute forcing your way through is a viable solution. The knowledge that n2 > 10 and n3 > 10 and the fact that 221 is odd should make that part of the task easy.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    So I completed the stuff after Buckheim club and the library. The agent said something about pokekata and I don't have a single level in it. Do I need to go all the way back to Dooriver just to get pokekata so I can continue the story?

Talk to the agent again, he's in the library together with professor Almond. Then you'll be able to go forward, to Route 106. You'll also need Winter Clothes, which you can get by completing Willie's Quest, started by talking to him in his house right next to the Knight's Square (where you fought R).

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2022
    Found a couple of things. Nothing major but thought you should know. In the first one I talked to the agent from the other side of the table and I was looking at the bookshelf through the entire conversation and in the second pic you can't go under that part of the library on the outside of it. I don't know if it was supposed to be like that or not.

Attachments

• Bug..PNG
      Bug..PNG
      21.6 KB · Views: 11
    • Bug 2.PNG
      Bug 2.PNG
      49.1 KB · Views: 11
    Back