• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphics: DS-style Gen VII and Beyond Pokémon Sprite Repository in 64x64

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
solgaleo-necrozma-56536.png

Credits: Kilgrave
lunala-necrozma-56535.png

ultranecro-lunala-56551.png

ultranecr-solgaleo-56552.png

Credits: Kilgrave, I Think that these would be a great base for the new formes sprite.

Hold your base proposals for a while... Trev, MBCMechachu and I should talk about the upcoming games first so that possible mistakes like before will be avoided... {:3}

5b7oLMx.png

Edited version of MBCMechachu's Dewpider icon b/c I really didn't like the pallette on that one.

T3zDUqu.png

Also made a Kartana myself.

Ah, don't blame MBCMechachu for the palette... It is I who picked the colors for the featured icon... Anyway, your palette is better so that's accepted...

For Kartana, MBCMechachu, what do you think?

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
solgaleo-necrozma-56536.png

lunala-necrozma-56535.png

ultranecro-lunala-56551.png

ultranecr-solgaleo-56552.png

Credits: Kilgrave, I Think that these would be a great base for the new formes sprite.

Please read the title of the thread. 64x64 is there for a reason. Also no, these sprites would not a be good base even if they were the proper size.

goranthegreat

I'm done! it took quite long since i started editing the back sprites first and then i randomly started editing the front sprites too it was a lot of work{XD} so i just edited both front and back sprites but really i hope you guys like these sprite edits oh yeah and you probably noticed these aren't in the sugimori style this just estimated palettes from smogon maybe we guys could rather make a separate thread for it when this thread is completed so we could all work towards that specific style like MrDollSteak did its just a suggestion :)
Edit: The ones on the right are the edited ones.
Spoiler:

Edited Sprite Credits you wouldn't have add all of these cause some of them are from smogon:
Spoiler:

Original Sprites credits in order of posts:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
I'm done! it took quite long since i started editing the back sprites first and then i randomly started editing the front sprites too it was a lot of work{XD} so i just edited both front and back sprites but really i hope you guys like these sprite edits oh yeah and you probably noticed these aren't in the sugimori style this just estimated palettes from smogon maybe we guys could rather make a separate thread for it when this thread is completed so we could all work towards that specific style like MrDollSteak did its just a suggestion :)
Edit: The ones on the right are the edited ones.
Spoiler:

Edited Sprite Credits you wouldn't have add all of these cause some of them are from smogon:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

All are accepted! Unless there will be a major palette problem (I hope none)... As for your suggestion of a separate thread, it's fine if we will use non-Sugimori color palettes (I'll deal about that someday without sacrificing quality)...

goranthegreat

All are accepted! Unless there will be a major palette problem (I hope none)... As for your suggestion of a separate thread, it's fine if we will use non-Sugimori color palettes (I'll deal about that someday without sacrificing quality)...
The only problem and i mean the only problem and don't worry its not even a palette problem was that i accidentally coloured oricorio senu's head feather line on the back sprite the wrong color purple it was supposed to be green and purple in the shiny palette here's the fixed one
Pt6y1wU.png

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
The only problem and i mean the only problem and don't worry its not even a palette problem was that i accidentally coloured oricorio senu's head feather line on the back sprite the wrong color purple it was supposed to be green and purple in the shiny palette here's the fixed one
Pt6y1wU.png

I see... Still accepted... {:3}

Also, let me hold Shiinotic front and back since it is replaced... I want to hear Trev's opinion about Shiinotic first... Tapu Bulu back sprite is fine since we really need properly-sized back sprite...

Years
Rr9Edlb.png

I made a guzzlord icon. This is probably pretty bad since he's a tricky dude to make icons with (The Sumo icons are oversized and no pallette seemed to work as well as I'd hoped.)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 26, 2019
goranthegreat:
Umm, I think Oricorio (Pa'u) has glassy eyes, not baby-doll eyes (the 3rd sprite)
And the feather color of right wing is same left wing.

Actually, at first I drew its sprite with 2 eyes (the 2nd sprite), but it look not natural, so I chose the sprite with 1 eye and its pose lean to the right (the 1st sprite)

What do you think about this, goranthegreat?
Or you will have another way?

goranthegreat

Umm, I think Oricorio (Pa'u) has glassy eyes, not baby-doll eyes (the 3rd sprite)
And the feather color of right wing is same left wing.

Actually, at first I drew its sprite with 2 eyes (the 2nd sprite), but it look not natural, so I chose the sprite with 1 eye and its pose lean to the right (the 1st sprite)

What do you think about this, goranthegreat?
Or you will have another way?
I prefer your's actually, by the way i probably forgot to recolor the feather on the right sorry i'l update mine with yours in a bit.
Edit: here you go!
5aP2JVA.png

Last edited:

goranthegreat

Heres a updated one kinda just a few fixes:)
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Hold the hell up. goran, I didn't ask you to darken the palettes. I said extra shading. The darkened palettes are going to look horrible in-game. We're not accepting any of them. We need to keep our style consistent with the other 64x64 threads so the sprites don't juxtapose the other generations.

Last edited:

goranthegreat

Hold the hell up. goran, I didn't ask you to darken the palettes. I said extra shading. The darkened palettes are going to look horrible in-game. We're not accepting any of them. We need to keep our style consistent with the other 64x64 threads so the sprites don't juxtapose the other generations.
I'm sorry I'm I didn't mean to I should have asked you properly I can still lighten the palette up maybe or its okay let me know if I can help with something else oh and the dark palette thing slipped my mind at the time I was trying to do the style they used at Smogon :)

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
Do you have 256x64 and icon of ultra sun and ultra moon legendary?

None yet... Wait for the game release or data mines...

I'm sorry I'm I didn't mean to I should have asked you properly I can still lighten the palette up maybe or its okay let me know if I can help with something else oh and the dark palette thing slipped my mind at the time I was trying to do the style they used at Smogon :)

Ok, please recolor them first... Better refer to the Sugimori colors with a few modifications, I' sure you know how to properly pick colors already...

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Why the hell would I recolor them lmfao. The original versions we have are fine, we have no need to recolor them.

goranthegreat

Why the hell would I recolor them lmfao. The original versions we have are fine, we have no need to recolor them.
Then I'll use the original colors then.
Edit: I'll post it sometime tomorrow next week is the latest if that's alright:)

Last edited:

goranthegreat

These are the recoloured sprites so far i didn't like the old palette of vulpix so i just lighted up mine i personally don't care if it gets rejected oh and i didn't doo ribombee or alolan raichu yet cause i dont feel like it yet{XD}
Spoiler:

Sprite credits in order of posts:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Sorry, I can't accept any of these. They look way too dark and they don't match the other resources.

Back