• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make a wish!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Do you make wishes? When was the last time you made a wish? Was it on a shooting star, a birthday candle, or just some random moment when you decided "I'm going to make a wish". What was it? Did it come true?

I honestly don't really remember the last time I made a wish. I suppose wishing that one of my employees would get better and doesn't have to be let go because of medical issues counts? Dunno if it'll come true or not though.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
I used to make a lot of them as a kid, but many of my wishes were too huge to come true (IE wishing to visit Disney World again etc). I did have one come true that was in the form of a dream though. I dreamt that I would see a close friend of mine (that I hadn't see in a really long time) at the roller rink he worked at and whatever. I gave him a hug. The next time we went, my dream had come true exactly the same as I had dreamt it... and it made me really happy.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Online now
I always make a random wish if I notice the time is 11:11.

It's something I was taught by a family member a long time ago, and it stuck.

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
Years
I always make a random wish if I notice the time is 11:11.

It's something I was taught by a family member a long time ago, and it stuck.

Yes! I do that as well, but only if I happen to catch it. That's quite rare, sadly. This was something my aunt made a habit of and growing up I simply picked up on it.

However, the last time I did make a wish was on my January birthday. It was pretty recent. Fortunately I believe the wish may come true soon. (:

Years
I have wishes but I don't really make wishes. I'm not superstitious enough to believe it will achieve anything.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
i might make a desperate plea to god that in my heart i have no intention of believing in nor holding up, but wishes? not at all
that's not exactly my forté

Years
What was it?

Dude, that's not how wishes work!

But yes, frequently. I made a wish on a shooting star last night, and it hasn't come true yet because it's a long term, gently unfolding rose kind of deal.

Making wishes that are only relevant to myself feels like a cardinal sin, but back in December I saw twelve shooting stars in one night and reserved one for the decrepit brain stuck in my body. Have no idea what it was. I should have wished for a better memory, huh.

Years
to this day, I make wishes every time it's 11:11 even though it may or may not come true. it's really just habit at this point, even if only to make me feel a bit better on the inside.

simone1234

Don't underestimate the enemy/opponent.
Years
I don't remember if it was a wish exactly, but i asked when i was little before going to school something like this in my head " i hope i survive the day , pls " Then at school it was better than expected. ( its like i had some kind of guardian angel)

Back