• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Thunder Emblem

Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2023
Also your Rival is too nice!

Are you planning to edit this whole game by yourself? If you ever need an editor (or co-editor) I would be up to the job.

Editors role:
- Check spelling, grammar etc.
- Check all tiles (like if they're walkable or if events are bugged/glitchy).
- Make sure order of events and the storyline makes sense.

Last edited by a moderator:

mitchel1

Rom-hacker/scripter
Years
Nice screens ;)
But I have to be honest the globe in the PKMN center is nice but it's soo blocky why didn't you make it round? XD
Well best of luck :)

thnx ^^ about the globe yes i know it's more squar than rond :P so i've toke the time to fix it ^^ it's now more rond ^^
I hope you like it like this ^^
33ccck2.png

And thnx ^^

@~link smash~, Aerodynamic, Charcoal, prince112, Osher99, ptshady: Thnx ^^

@Osher99: Well i want new music in my hack maby!! the D/P/P remix music will be in my game (you know the music that zeikku has mixed ^^)

@Charizardguy: Thnx ^^ about complete the hole hack by my self, Yes :P well i got some help ofcorse with tilemaps and overworlds makers ^^
Without them my tilemaps are always be the same :P also about the OW's
and well thnx that you want to help me out ^^ but i don't need that help right now ^^ i got already someon who want to fix my grammar errors, the tiles I always check by my self (is maby 10 seconds) if i 've add a tile ^^
about events en story makes sense i can do that ofcorse by my self ^^
But anyways thnx that you wanted to help ^^
If i need help you'll see it in one of my posts under ''Request'' or ''Need'' ;)

Cya
~Mitchel1

Years
thnx ^^ about the globe yes i know it's more squar than rond :P so i've toke the time to fix it ^^ it's now more rond ^^
I hope you like it like this ^^
33ccck2.png

And thnx ^^

Cya
~Mitchel1
Really nice :D now it's much more attractive :)
And btw rond is nederlands XD in het engels is het met een u erbij round ;)
ooh en als je wil kan k de spel fouten enzo uit je first post halen :)

Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2023
Oh yeah I forgot to say, Starly/Staravia/Staraptor all have Pidgey/Pidgeotto/Pidgeot's moveset. Is it suppose to be like that?

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Of course, the new worldmap looks MUCH better.

I just wonder, it looks nice, but, do you have anything planned for that world's globe? Or you just put it because it looked nice? :P

mitchel1

Rom-hacker/scripter
Years
Of course, the new worldmap looks MUCH better.

I just wonder, it looks nice, but, do you have anything planned for that world's globe? Or you just put it because it looked nice? :P

Thnx ^^ and about that globe, no there is a script on the globe ^^ it's a multi script that you can battle trainers (Wirless) well not really ofcorse ^^ but you can battle then, Red, Yellow, Gold, Crystal. and that trainers ^^ well you can train your pokemon with it but i warned you the are really strong ^^

@Charizardguy: Yea that's right ;) this is because i've add the starly set on the pidgy set ^^

@Satoshi Sugimori: Thnx ^^ en ja klopt :P was een letter die ik vergeten was te tikken ^^ maar maakt niet uit (thnx btw. voor het verbetere van me Beginpost ^^)

~Ontopic
~Zeh new updates
Hello people i got some awesome new updates for you ^^ with the new green house ^^ (Credits to Zelda for the tile, recollord by samm)insert/pallet change in rom by me ^^
(A short story: the map that you will see called ''Leaf Point Island'' you come there with the boat ^^ but that island was not on the card of the capitain... You come there with a Crash, the boat will stop and you come to the secret island where, the all explain you about Shaymin (spell I it good?) there is even one who give you the special item to change the Shaymin to Sky form ^^)
I've also added a PC in the past ^^ (Tiles ripped by me from G/S/C and added in game with pallet change) (Violet city) so you can heal your pokemon, people really wanted a PC there, because it's otherwise to hard to beat Falkner ^^
Well enjoy ^^
-------------------------------------------------------------
Leaf Point Island
ouzl36.png

Old PC in Violet city
2nbu06r.png

That was all people
Cya
~Mitchel1

Hiche..

Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2014
This hack is going great!!
I think it wold be one of the best hacks.
Nice updates, and the old violet PC looks great.
Good luck :)

Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2021
Thnx ^^ and about that globe, no there is a script on the globe ^^ it's a multi script that you can battle trainers (Wirless) well not really ofcorse ^^ but you can battle then, Red, Yellow, Gold, Crystal. and that trainers ^^ well you can train your pokemon with it but i warned you the are really strong ^^

@Charizardguy: Yea that's right ;) this is because i've add the starly set on the pidgy set ^^

@Satoshi Sugimori: Thnx ^^ en ja klopt :P was een letter die ik vergeten was te tikken ^^ maar maakt niet uit (thnx btw. voor het verbetere van me Beginpost ^^)

~Ontopic
~Zeh new updates
Hello people i got some awesome new updates for you ^^ with the new green house ^^ (Credits to Zelda for the tile, recollord by samm)insert/pallet change in rom by me ^^
(A short story: the map that you will see called ''Leaf Point Island'' you come there with the boat ^^ but that island was not on the card of the capitain... You come there with a Crash, the boat will stop and you come to the secret island where, the all explain you about Shaymin (spell I it good?) there is even one who give you the special item to change the Shaymin to Sky form ^^)
I've also added a PC in the past ^^ (Tiles ripped by me from G/S/C and added in game with pallet change) (Violet city) so you can heal your pokemon, people really wanted a PC there, because it's otherwise to hard to beat Falkner ^^
Well enjoy ^^
Leaf Point Island
ouzl36.png

Old PC in Violet city
2nbu06r.png

That was all people
Cya
~Mitchel1

WOW A big update I love the shaymin statue!
and the PC of violet city!
keep up mitchel this hack !

Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2023
the world's globe is way better now

damn...i like those tiles...from the green houses

good work

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
Years

~Ontopic
~Zeh new updates
Well enjoy ^^
Leaf Point Island
ouzl36.png

Old PC in Violet city
2nbu06r.png

That was all people
Cya
~Mitchel1

Wow, screenies look great!
I love that Shayman statue too, its very well made.
Best of luck (sorry, I don't have too much to say :()

P.S. The hero riding the Absol looks soooo cool!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 30, 2010
Well enjoy ^^
Leaf Point Island
ouzl36.png

Old PC in Violet city
2nbu06r.png

That was all people
Cya
~Mitchel1
Hey Mitchel1 im dieing to play this hack cant wait for the beta and the screens look awesome

mitchel1

Rom-hacker/scripter
Years
So, do you request a new beta?

Be patient please.

Anyway, I like the new island your making.

Have you done the Pokemart in the past, too?

Yea thnx for saying that ^^
And thnx again ^^
well maby if i got time i'll add the old Pokémarkt tiles ^^

@To everybody else who has posted here: Thnx ^^

~Ontopic
~New updates x3
Hello people i got some new updates for you ^^ I've updated the Tropical Zone ^^ with awesome new tiles (Credits to Kyledove voor die D/P wind thing tile) recollord by me ^^
and also a small update for Champion plains ^^ there is now also a training field where you can train before you battle the Golden League Contest.
(Credits to Kymotonian for the bank and training field tile)
Enjoy ^^
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tropical Zone (NEW!!)
35i0fma.png
fjdpqd.png

Traning field update for Champion plains
f25zev.png

That was all people ^^
Cya
~Mitchel1

Years
And thnx again ^^

~Ontopic
~New updates x3
Hello people i got some new updates for you ^^ I've updated the Tropical Zone ^^ with awesome new tiles (Credits to Kyledove voor die D/P wind thing tile) recollord by me ^^
and also a small update for Champion plains ^^ there is now also a training field where you can train before you battle the Golden League Contest.
Enjoy ^^
Tropical Zone (NEW!!)
35i0fma.png
fjdpqd.png

f25zev.png

That was all people ^^
Cya
~Mitchel1
these are awsome you have got great ideas well good luck (im dribbling over the tiles lol)

Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2021
And thnx again ^^

~Ontopic
~New updates x3
Enjoy ^^
Tropical Zone (NEW!!)
35i0fma.png
fjdpqd.png

f25zev.png

That was all people ^^
Cya
~Mitchel1

Awesome update mitchel!
the campion plains so cool!