• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Thunder Emblem

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 30, 2010
So, do you request a new beta?

Be patient please.

Anyway, I like the new island your making.

Have you done the Pokemart in the past, too?

No ones requesting a beta and im just saying that i cant wait because it looks good

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Duuude nice. i see this is going swell. That are to battle trainers are you goin to have a bunch of random trainers and pokemon to battle?

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
At the risk of sounding repeatitive, I'm always impressed by how this hack is starting to look. Everytime I come here I see something quite awesome and unique, visually speaking.

I just hope you can also put the same effort in the scripting and story development. It would be sad if it were a hack with just cool graphics and poor scripting or story. Wishing you SUPER luck there, mitchel!

Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2008
How to save?

Hello ppl, im new here..did my register right now..
Ive seen some screens and ive to say, great work mitchel!! U should sell ur game to Nintendo to get some millions^^ xD lol
Ive a doubt and i believe that its explained somewhere..but this thread is so long that i cant find it =(
Could someone tell me how can i save on Pokemon Thunder?
And the beta1 of this game goes till the end or after some time like 7ºBadge u cant continue?
Sry for the noobie questions =)
Take care ppl!

EDIT: Well,i saw an important thread here, explaining how to play an hack rom... lolzz, but my second question keeps on ;p

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Well, I likes this tiles ^^ but I dont like more the pallette of the mountain, because parently the pallete of FR :S

But it likes more your ideas

Thrace

@tion
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 2, 2016
I agree with zel. Visually this hack is almost on par with Black and White but it could really use a bump up in terms of scripting.

Ian758

Eon Blue and Red are coming!!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • MN
  • Seen Mar 5, 2013
Wow are you riding an absol? If so AWESOME!! lol I wish someone could make a hack where you could ride all pokemon as long as there big enough lol

mitchel1

Rom-hacker/scripter
Years
At the risk of sounding repeatitive, I'm always impressed by how this hack is starting to look. Everytime I come here I see something quite awesome and unique, visually speaking.

I just hope you can also put the same effort in the scripting and story development. It would be sad if it were a hack with just cool graphics and poor scripting or story. Wishing you SUPER luck there, mitchel!

Thnx ^^ and you don't have to be worried about the scripts the will be good ;) and about the story i'll take a look at it and maby i'll improve the story about Thunder Emblem. and thnx again.

@Lucario 9, Osher99, ptshady, Platinum994: Thnx ^^

@Charcoal: Thnx for saying that ^^ and yea just be patient as reward you people get a great beta 2.0 ^^

@G@mbit: Thnx ^^ about the mart/Center.. I think not i've already did that before (welll not in updates here) but (well it looks good) i don't think it's really usefull, because i must alway's change the Pokecenter in snow style.. well maby i'll change it to D/P mart/center ;)

@~link smash~: Thnx ^^ and well no not really.. you can train with that two people. but don't worry in the Golden League Contest you an battle 7 trainers + the champion (Noland (does i spell it good?)) but i warning all you people Noland is not easy to beat, he got 4 pokemon but becarefull, he got also one strong pokemon in his team: ARTICUNO! ^^ so train your pokemon good before you must battle the champion.

@Calm: Well.. welcome to this fornum Calm. and Thnx ^^ and no i don't sell it to nintendo :P i also hope that, that goddamed pirates don't steal my hack and sell them... like the did with my oldest hack ''Dark Cry'' (well it's not that horrible because that hack sucks :P (what do you want it was my first hack :P)
about the save. I always save with Shift + F1 and to load the game just click 1 time F1.
And lol :P no beat 1.0 will stops after you've the second badge.

@eing15: Thnx ^^ and about the mountain, yes maby i'll change it to the D/P color for the mountain ^^ and thnx ^^

@dshayabusa: Well thnx but you don't have to worried about the scripts the will be good ;) i've also now a grammar fixer so tekst errors will be least than before.

@Ian758: Well yes you're riding an absol ^^

~Ontopic:
I'll place new screens later inclusief the new improved story.
Cya
~Mitchel1

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
wow.
I like the new screenies, mitchel. :)
I also like the windmill. :D
will the windmill move like what it does in D/P/Pt...?

anyways, keep things up~

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
Well, is it even possible to make animations like that?
Well, 'O course it is!
Nice job Mitchel, the graphics are AMAZING! I want to see some scripts, though.(I am a graphics man, myself, so I understand the want of amazing tiles.) This hack looks promising, I need to play it, when I get a chance.

mitchel1

Rom-hacker/scripter
Years
wow.
I like the new screenies, mitchel. :)
I also like the windmill. :D
will the windmill move like what it does in D/P/Pt...?

anyways, keep things up~

Thnx ^^ and no the don't moving (yet) i'm first trying to finish Beta 2.0 and after than i'll let them move ^^
and thnx ^^

@Sk8er Prince: Yes, it's possible

@¿TB Pro™: Thnx ¿TB Pro™ ^^ and about the scripts, alright, i'll show you people sunday or tommorow a video of the script with the frozen pond (with the mission around shiny magikarp) this will be inclusive, battles and some awesome old/new commands ^^ and the battle with shiny magikarp ^^
and alright thnx ^^

~Ontopic:
~Updates x3
Hello people today i've some new screens with new tiles and pallets ^^
so the first thing you'll see is the new mountain tile + big rock. inclusive the new pallet ^^ (Credits to Pey for the mountain tile + rock and the pallet of that mountain) also i've add a new tile the bridge and the rail (ripped from D/P and recollord by me ^^) and the last screen of the tropical zone.
also add a small blue sign (not that importend, but nice :p) (Credits to Kyledove for this blue sign)also the story has been improved (srry if it's bad engles)
Well... enjoy the new updates ^^
---------------------------------------------------------------
~Screens
New mountain + pallet and the D/P rock tile
dll5c7.png
2hcnd46.png

New tile! bridge + rail (you can find this in the Black Rock Cave ofcorse there is a script around the bridge) + new screen form Tropical Valley (inclusive: little bleu sign)
2nsrzh5.png
27wuid2.png

Last part of the Tropical Zone + new window added for the past.
r8dzdu.png
2qsunbl.png

~New storyline
After you have beaten the E4 you had enough of POKéMON en you promised yourself to never take a step in the world of POKéMON again.
But then you heard on the news that they found new POKéMONs out the area of Sinnoh!

But in the mean time the three emblem were activate, the Fire Emblem, Aura Emblem and the Thunder Emblem. Because of this the three ledgendary dogs: Entei, Suicune and raikou
has awaked. Team Rocket has haunted on the three emblem to control the tree dogs. But without any succes, the only emblem the have fond was the Thunder Emblem. So Prof. Oak asked you to start your journey again,
to stop Team Rocket and to receive back the thunder emblem and the other two emblems. before Team Rocket control the powerfull POKéMON: RAIKOU!

So you decided to start a new journey with another POKéMON than Bulbasaur or Charmander or a Squirtle. You start with a Pikachu! And you start your journey with new Gymleaders, New POKéMON and new Maps!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Well to explain it short: Team rocket have fond the Thunder emblem so the can control the raikou. You can find in my hack *Thunder Emblem* the three ledgandary dogs but first you've to free them after that you can catch them in a secret cave *example to catch entei you must go to the cave Molten Cavern. and for suicune you must to a different place. So to explain RAIKOU will be the main ledgandery. *HINT* Entei is the easyest one to find ^^ (before you can catch him in the molten cavern) so you must have first the emblem by the first meeting and by the second meeting you can catch it ^^

~Requests
IMPORTEND!
1) well first i want to ask you people.. Who can change my titelscreen? to a full edit titelscreen?
2) who can be a grammar fixer? i ask this because the grammar fixer who helped me out first has will not come online (for all over 4 months)
that was all request.

~Next updates (comming soon)
The new script around the shiny magikarp with Team Rocket :)
World Globe event. (you can battle trainers in every PC by talking to the Globe)
Maby new tiles.

That was all people
Cya
~Mitchel1

Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2021

WOW Mitchel AMAZING UPDATE!
Awesome script of the black rock cave!
Great stroy!
Mitchel you make a great job !

Last edited by a moderator:

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
Ooh, that's great! I LOVE the new screenies! I spy a Zelda rip, don't I? :) The story is great as well. About the requests...I cannot change the titlescreen that greatly:P I can, however, be your grammar fixer :D

Hiche..

Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2014
The updates are great. I always expect the best from this hack.
I wish you the best of luck in it.

Back