• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] The Hoenn Diaries (M) (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2013
    I was reading through this RP and it reads pretty good, sounds like a lot of fun. I was wondering is there any open spots for it?

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    It says it will take 1-1.5 IC days to reach the end of Jagged Pass, does that mean our character camp outside? Or is there some lodge?

Also, added new picture of Lyssa on the first page.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    It will be awhile until Nylea catches a Pokemon. Gonna have her bond with her vulpix before she catches another Pokemon.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
    Years
  • I intend on having the following route: I'll have one pokemon until I'm halfway to the second gym. I'll have two until I'm almost at the fourth. Three when I'm on the way to six, four to seven, five to eight, and finally six once I'm going to Victory Road. That's how I roll in all of my games.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • Posted and decided to be different so the post is writen in the POV of the Ralts (this is why the Pokemon talk) to Hark all this sounds like is Ralts and Machop... just wanted to try something different... still developing Lannia as a character so not sure if I protrayed her well....

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    Made a really small post. Purpose being to give Lyssa break from walking. If anyone wants to talk to her, feel free.

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
    Years
  • Akito'd like to meet Lyssa, If possible. I'll also be posting once a week. Also I'll be going to China for 5 days sadly.

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    I can't post til sunday. Homecoming weekend. Football game tonight then spending all day tomorrow getting ready for the homecoming dance.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • Hark's Theme Music (for now)

Posted my last post before (well likely) my vacation starting the 18th.... will be gone a little over a week.

Also should I start declaring what moves my Pokemon are using or is my writing style ok (just describing what is going on)? Basically the beginning of the battle was Lannia spamming Calm Mind... until she was really powerful. I guess I like to "modify" the moves by being creative on how they are used and tell you what the move is doing at that time. Let me know if there is anything I need to work on...

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm up for interaction once Dava and Elekid have fought the Geodude, in case someone feels like it ^^ shorter posts I can do from my phone and thus it won't be weeks between them, don't worry :p

Years
  • I'm back xD

@Mick Fizz - shall we finish off Jagged Pass with another joint post?

I'm going to catch up on the IC very soon.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
    Years
  • @gimmepie - Alright, I'll get to work on it tomorrow night most likely.

By the way, on Oct, 26th I'll be going on a graduation trip to Brazil, so I'll have no access to PC whatsoever. I might make the next post making Carl sick or something (if things begin to get hectic)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back