• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Request a username change here - please read the first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fairy Tale~

Straight Outta Compton
Years
  • Actually, you cannot change your name until April 1st. Only Tier 4+ supporters are eligible for a name change every three months.

My name was changed on December first 2013 so on march first 2014 i can change and tomorrow is march first 2014

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024

My name was changed on December first 2013 so on march first 2014 i can change and tomorrow is march first 2014

That's three months. Due to your donator level being lower than 4, you need to wait four months. So April 1st.

As an example, I changed mine like.. three days before you changed yours, and my three months were just up yesterday.

Last edited:

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Okay why not.A change of pace never hurts. I got the green light to do this from Razor sometime ago. I'm doing a account swap with an alt I made when I joined.

Requested name change: Kouzan

Just give me time to log in first. >.>

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2015
    Okay why not.A change of pace never hurts. I got the green light to do this from Razor sometime ago. I'm doing a account swap with an alt I made when I joined.

Requested name change: Kouzan

Just give me time to log in first. >.>

AWsquared here! This is my alt account.

Requested name change: AWsquared

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Since I'm a tier 5 supporter, I think it's time I can get a name change. :P

Requested name change: Supernova

You can find the member here. I couldn't find anyone with the name I request without the capital N. Does it count?

He hasn't been on for several years and only has seven posts, I'd really like the name! :3

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Since I'm a tier 5 supporter, I think it's time I can get a name change. :P

You can find the member here. I couldn't find anyone with the name I request without the capital N. Does it count?

He hasn't been on for several years and only has seven posts, I'd really like the name! :3

Unfortunately since you only have 296 posts, you technically don't qualify. But it's up to the admin team to decide whether or not to grant this request.

Life

[FONT="Poiret One"][color=#aaaaaa]Perception of Re
    Years
  • Yo!

Requested Name Change: Tomoya
    I haven't had a name change yet and I've been on for 4 months so.

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Unfortunately since you only have 296 posts, you technically don't qualify. But it's up to the admin team to decide whether or not to grant this request.

Oh. :(

Well I really, really hope that they decide to give me this new name. :3

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
    Years
  • Requested user name change: Phantom

Basically I'd like to be rid of the 'X0990' bit. I did a quick look and I didn't see the name taken, and I've never had a name change.

Please and thanks. ^.^

Just want to make sure I didn't get lost in the thread. :P

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Just want to make sure I didn't get lost in the thread. :P

Unfortunately, Phantom does indeed seem to be used. :( Since you don't have more than a thousand posts, I don't think you're eligible to take over the name, either. Though, you could still contact an admin and see what they say.

Strdstwanderer

We'll get to that tomorrow
    Years
  • Requested Name Change: Nearsighted king of Ice

can that work?

Every 4 months right? The only name change I ever had was from my original name "Pikachu_X" to this current one and that was a really really long time ago....so I think I can get a name change, right?

Years
  • Requested name change : The Amazing

And please make caps on ! Hope you can do it staffs !
    You'll have to wait until April 1st I'm afraid. Only Tier 4+ supporters can change their names every three months, and your name was last changed on December 1st.

Years
  • Previous Username: [SUPPORTER]๖ۣۜTiara[/SUPPORTER]

Requested Username:[SUPPORTER] Bazooka[/SUPPORTER]

Thanks, guys! ^^ this moment is so intense. <3
    One tier too low to take advantage of the early name change, unfortunately. March 28th is when you'll be able to change again.

Since I'm a tier 5 supporter, I think it's time I can get a name change. :P

Unfortunately, Phantom does indeed seem to be used. :( Since you don't have more than a thousand posts, I don't think you're eligible to take over the name, either. Though, you could still contact an admin and see what they say.
    Considering even given a little leeway, those accounts were a bit too active in the past according to the guidelines in the first post...I dunno. :X

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back