• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users Chit-Chat - come say hi!

HailstormBRUH

Supervillian in the making
Years
  • Pokémon are much easier to talk to! ^-^ Plus they are much more reasonable than people.

How has your day/night been? Anything fun happening in your world at the moment?

Years
  • A good day! I am working on finding someone to interview next! Maybe a trainer, or a pokémon who moderates the forums, an artist, a fan game creator, ...

What about you ?

Last edited:

Ghyst

Rowlet Enthusiast
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    Hello, Ghyst, and welcome to the forums!
    Is Sun / Moon your favourite generation ?
    Feel free to tell us more about yourself!

Sure!
    No Sun and Moon isn't my favourite, but when Rowlet was introduced I instantly fell in love with him. I mean how can you not love him? That roundness and that cute leafy bowtie... *chef's kiss*
    Also sorry for the late reply I was on holiday for a while and I couldn't figure out how to reply haha

Years
  • Sure!
    No Sun and Moon isn't my favourite, but when Rowlet was introduced I instantly fell in love with him. I mean how can you not love him? That roundness and that cute leafy bowtie... *chef's kiss*
    Also sorry for the late reply I was on holiday for a while and I couldn't figure out how to reply haha

No problem!
    I agree, Rowlet is so cute! And its final evolution is very cool.
    What is your favourite generation, then ?

Ghyst

Rowlet Enthusiast
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    No problem!
    I agree, Rowlet is so cute! And its final evolution is very cool.
    What is your favourite generation, then ?

My favourite gen has to be Gen 4. Turtwig is another of my favourite starters and I love the way the games were made

I-read-the-book

All-Around Fanatic
    Years
  • *waves*
    Hello there! I'm new to PC, but not to Pokemon! I've loved it since my family got Fire Red and Ruby for our Gameboys. I'm also an anime fan, and have loved it since stumbling upon XY. The TCG I know well enough, but it's not my favorite part of Pokemon. Thanks for having me!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    *waves*
    Hello there! I'm new to PC, but not to Pokemon! I've loved it since my family got Fire Red and Ruby for our Gameboys. I'm also an anime fan, and have loved it since stumbling upon XY. The TCG I know well enough, but it's not my favorite part of Pokemon. Thanks for having me!
    Welcome! I have to admit, your username got me curious. What kind of books do you like? Favorite authors? Genre?

Years
  • *waves*

Hello, I-read-the-book, and welcome to the forums!
    What are your favourite pokémon in Fire Red and Ruby ?
    This section is where you can discuss about the anime!

We are happy to have you on PokéCommunity with us, and look forward to hear more from you!

I-read-the-book

All-Around Fanatic
    Years
  • Hi, Fairy! I like most well written books, though I will admit that I am partial to Speculative Fiction and the works of the Inklings and the Rabbit Room, particularly C.S. Lewis, J.R.R. Tolkien, and Andrew Peterson.
    Ah, well, my favorite in Ruby(the main one I played, while my big brother played Fire Red more), is the Blaziken line, my first starter, particularly Combusken. Fire Red, I love Mewtwo and his storyline.

Years
  • Hello, i love pokemon.
    My first pokemon game was Emerald and my favorite pokemon are Charizard, Blastoise, Gyarados, Ampharos, Garchomp, Gardevoir, Salamence, Greninja and Primarina.

Years
  • Hello, i love pokemon.
    My first pokemon game was Emerald and my favorite pokemon are Charizard, Blastoise, Gyarados, Ampharos, Garchomp, Gardevoir, Salamence, Greninja and Primarina.

Hello, ChompPokefan, and welcome to the forums!
    I am happy to see Charizard, Gardevoir, Salamence and Gyarados are among your favourite pokémon, they are also among my favourites! The three first ones are even my number one, two and three top favourites in that order. ^^

It is great to see more fans of pokémon who have played since the first generations!
    What was your team in Emerald ?

Years
  • Hi, it's been so long since i played emerald, if i remember correctly it was Blaziken, Gardevoir, Breloom, Manectric, Wailord and Swellow.

Years
  • Hey there, I'm Oskeo. I picked up Pokemon Shield last week and after hunting down the answers to a few practical questions for returning trainers, I eventually ended up here! My favorite adventure happened in Johto, but my favorite Pokemon is Duskull.

Years
  • Hi, it's been so long since i played emerald, if i remember correctly it was Blaziken, Gardevoir, Breloom, Manectric, Wailord and Swellow.

That is a nice team!
    I admit my own team on Ruby was a bit different... for it was a one pokémon team! ^^
    A Swampert who just pummeled through every trainer, League included (one move, one KO)!

Hey there, I'm Oskeo. I picked up Pokemon Shield last week and after hunting down the answers to a few practical questions for returning trainers, I eventually ended up here! My favorite adventure happened in Johto, but my favorite Pokemon is Duskull.

Hello, Oskeo, and welcome to the forums! It is great to see new members who have been playing since the first generations!
    I also remember fondly the time I spent playing Gold, exploring the Unown ruins, Mount Silver, ... and finding out I could also return to Kanto! The nostalgia...

What is your team on Shield ?
    I hope you enjoy your new adventure in Galar!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hello, i love pokemon.
    Welcome to the community! Primarrina is one of my favorite Pokémon too. Bet you'd never guess why, lol. ;p
    Hey there, I'm Oskeo. I picked up Pokemon Shield last week and after hunting down the answers to a few practical questions for returning trainers, I eventually ended up here! My favorite adventure happened in Johto, but my favorite Pokemon is Duskull.
    Hi there and welcome! How have you been enjoying SWSH? Do you think you'll be getting Scarlet/Violet when it drops too?

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    I've been lurking here again after another two years just to dig around and gather some of my personal history data from old posts (PC is an excellent archival record), but I might as well say hi! I finally got around to doing post flair this time, at least. May or may not poke my head back into the art section, see how it's been doing. I've done at least some recent Pokemon fanart, and have just been in a Pokemon mood these days. I'm sure a lot has changed in the *checks notes* 7 1/2 years since I was last properly active!

Last edited:
    Years
  • I've been lurking here again after another two years just to dig around and gather some of my personal history data from old posts (PC is an excellent archival record), but I might as well say hi! I finally got around to doing post flair this time, at least. May or may not poke my head back into the art section, see how it's been doing. I've done at least some recent Pokemon fanart, and have just been in a Pokemon mood these days. I'm sure a lot has changed in the *checks notes* 7 1/2 years since I was last properly active!

Hello, Amaruuk, and welcome back to the forums!
    I like your flair! That could be a neat pokémon to have in a game. Don't hesitate to share your pokémon fanart here!
    What are your favourite pokémon ?

Back