• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users Chit-Chat - come say hi!

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Thanks! This is my mascot - thought it'd be fun to do her in a Gen 1 Pokemon style (and the tagline I already had was very befitting) :3

As for my faves, I have way too many, but some of the ones in the top spots are Archen, Gyarados, and Totodile. Honestly anything bird, lizard, croc, or snake shaped is going to have instant favor with me X3

Years
    Thanks! This is my mascot - thought it'd be fun to do her in a Gen 1 Pokemon style (and the tagline I already had was very befitting) :3

As for my faves, I have way too many, but some of the ones in the top spots are Archen, Gyarados, and Totodile. Honestly anything bird, lizard, croc, or snake shaped is going to have instant favor with me X3

I sure like these pokémon, too. My top favourite, since Generation 1, has always been Charizard! I have also been using some like Salamence, Tyranitar, Serperior, Tyrantrum, ... when I could!
    Have you been using teams made of lizards, snakes, birds, ... in the games you have played ?

Last edited:

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Those are all some of my other faves, too! As for in-game, I tend to use what's around and then build teams with faves. Often I find myself liking an overlooked species more just by having traveled with it :3

Years
    What is your team on Shield ?
    I hope you enjoy your new adventure in Galar!

Thank you! I've been trying out lots of team members (wow, box link), but my team leader is currently a relaxed klutz Lopunny named Oopsie! I picked her up during a brief visit to the Isle of Armor.

I'm excited right now because I saw some Duskull in the wild area. I just got the badges I need to go catch some, so I'll be raising one to lead my team very soon!

Hi there and welcome! How have you been enjoying SWSH? Do you think you'll be getting Scarlet/Violet when it drops too?

Thanks! I'm still learning the region. I'm definitely enjoying myself, but I wish I could grow my own berries, and all the characters are suspiciously friendly. They are kind of militant about their Pokemon League, so that's interesting. It's like Galar trainers are preparing for a cultural war fought with sports.

I absolutely intend to pick up the next one. I can't wait to see what new things they try, what new pokemon there are, and what new stories and settings I'll see.

The Foogle

Gone For Good
    Years
    Hey there, Pokecommunity. Just figured i'd say it, but i'm leaving Pokecommunity for good. For reasons i'm not going to share, i'm removing Pokemon from my life (willingly, by the way) and that includes this forum, which is Pokemon themed. It'll be hard, but it was fun while it lasted. I'll always be grateful for the people i met and the experiences i had. Feel free to delete my account/profile since i'm not coming back. I just want to leave on my terms and say something in case someone misses me. To all my Forum Friends, thank you for the experiences you gave me and i'll always be happy that i met you.

Goodbye, Pokecommunity.

-The Foogle.

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
    Years
    • He / Him
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    Hey there, Pokecommunity. Just figured i'd say it, but i'm leaving Pokecommunity for good. For reasons i'm not going to share, i'm removing Pokemon from my life (willingly, by the way) and that includes this forum, which is Pokemon themed. It'll be hard, but it was fun while it lasted. I'll always be grateful for the people i met and the experiences i had. Feel free to delete my account/profile since i'm not coming back. I just want to leave on my terms and say something in case someone misses me. To all my Forum Friends, thank you for the experiences you gave me and i'll always be happy that i met you.

Goodbye, Pokecommunity.

-The Foogle.

That's really sad :(

I hope you enjoyed your stay Foogle. I'll miss you, we're all going to. Goodbye friend o7

Years
    • Seen today

Goodbye, Pokecommunity.

-The Foogle.

You had actually been one of the first people who had ever reached out to me on here.

It was nice being friends. Agree with @Cosmega, you will be missed.

Take care.

Years

Goodbye, Pokecommunity.

-The Foogle.

Oh... I am sad to see you go... But I wish you to be well and happy wherever you go next! I really enjoyed interacting and having fun with you here!

We will miss you!
    Take care, friend!
    *Hugs*

Years

Goodbye, Pokecommunity.

-The Foogle.

Farewell Foogle, take care! 😊

Years

Goodbye, Pokecommunity.

-The Foogle.

Farewell ambassador of New Foog, may life treat you well!
    Take care =3

Years
    Hello, Ethan Rob, and welcome to the forums!
    It is always great to see new people join PokéCommunity!
    How long have you been a fan of Pokémon?

Feel free to tell us more about yourself!

Years
    Wow, it's been...a long, long time. Years.
    I don't know how active I'll be, but I remembered I had an account and decided to drop in. After cleaning up my settings a bit (I'm a pretty private person, so some old stuff needed adjusting) I decided posting here might not be a terrible idea.

Years
    Hello, ChibiNinja, and welcome back to the forums!
    Am I right to guess Duskull is your favourite Pokémon ?
    What Pokémon games have you played ?

I hope you will enjoy your return on PokéCommunity!

Last edited:
    Back