• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users Chit-Chat - come say hi!

Years
    Umbreon zaptos raquza charizard darkrai suicune luxray dragnite grovle qualiva arceus lugia espeon garchomp mew azelf mewto eevee all legends

I love everyone who loves pokemon

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2023
    Hi everyone 😄 pretty new to Pokecommunity, been absolutely hammering Pokemon games recently while been off sick from work. My favourite Pokémon is Jolteon ⚡️⚡️

Years
    Umbreon zaptos raquza charizard darkrai suicune luxray dragnite grovle qualiva arceus lugia espeon garchomp mew azelf mewto eevee all legends

Hello!
    That's a nice selection of favorites you have there =)

Do you have a favorite Pokemon game or region too?

Hi everyone 😄 pretty new to Pokecommunity, been absolutely hammering Pokemon games recently while been off sick from work. My favourite Pokémon is Jolteon ⚡️⚡️

Anyone who's favorite is an eeveelution is officially someone with great taste! 😉

Anyway hello and welcome! What Pokemon games have you been playing?

Years

Hello, Carzinoo17, and welcome to the forums!
    I merged your two posts together. You can always edit one of your posts once it is posted, to add, modify anything you want in it, so you do not need to post twice in a row! ^^

A good number of these pokémon you listed are among my favourites, and Charizard is even my number one!
    In what games did you use these pokémon in your teams ?
    I love making new friends who share passion for Pokémon!

Years

Hello, Clarkeey, and welcome to the forums!
    We hope you will enjoy your PokéCommunity experience! Which Pokémon games have you been playing ?
    Also, best wishes for you to get well soon!

Jolteon is a neat Eeveelution indeed! Is the Electric type your favourite ?
    Feel free to ask if you have any question, we will be happy to help!

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2023
    Anyone who's favorite is an eeveelution is officially someone with great taste! 😉

Anyway hello and welcome! What Pokemon games have you been playing?[/QUOTE]

I think so too, all of them are amazing and I'm trying to use one of each in every new game I'm playing to give them all a bit of love 😁Currently back to Jolteon while replaying Pokemon Sors! Which eeveelution is your favourite and if they were to add another type which would you pick?

Hello, Clarkeey, and welcome to the forums!
    We hope you will enjoy your PokéCommunity experience! Which Pokémon games have you been playing ?
    Also, best wishes for you to get well soon!

Jolteon is a neat Eeveelution indeed! Is the Electric type your favourite ?
    Feel free to ask if you have any question, we will be happy to help!

Thank you I'm very happy to be here and communicate with other lovers of Pokemon 😆

Electric is my favourite type! However, Dark is an extremely close second. What is your favourite type? I'm going to assume Gardevoir is your favourite pokemon?😇

I've played so many pokemon games recently but here is a few - Unbound, Gaia, Sors (currently replaying), Firered Rocket, Sovereign of the Skies, Empyrean, Renegade Platinum, GS Chronicles, Mythic Legends, Shattered Light, Uranium, Reborn and Rejuvenation 😄 Any other games you'd recommend please let me know!

Years
    Thank you I'm very happy to be here and communicate with other lovers of Pokemon

Electric is my favourite type! However, Dark is an extremely close second. What is your favourite type? I'm going to assume Gardevoir is your favourite pokemon?😇

I've played so many pokemon games recently but here is a few - Unbound, Gaia, Sors (currently replaying), Firered Rocket, Sovereign of the Skies, Empyrean, Renegade Platinum, GS Chronicles, Mythic Legends, Shattered Light, Uranium, Reborn and Rejuvenation 😄 Any other games you'd recommend please let me know!

And we are also very happy to have you here!

Psychic and Fairy types are among my favourites, but my top favourite is Fire type. And Gardevoir is actually my second favourite, the number one having always been my starter in Red, Charizard! The nostalgia... ^^

I can recommend you Solar Light - Lunar Dark, Zeta / Omicron, and especially Insurgence (with other 900 to catch and evolve, including cool Delta pokémon!)

If you have played Reborn, you might guess which of its characters inspired me here!

XOXO

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2023
    And we are also very happy to have you here!

Psychic and Fairy types are among my favourites, but my top favourite is Fire type. And Gardevoir is actually my second favourite, the number one having always been my starter in Red, Charizard! The nostalgia... ^^

Ah yes Charizard is definitely a fan favourite, who doesn't love that awesome awesome dragon! Fun fact, I've never ever used Charizard X in a play through before, just never ended up happening for me and I've actually never used the mega myself😅

I can recommend you Solar Light - Lunar Dark, Zeta / Omicron, and especially Insurgence (with other 900 to catch and evolve, including cool Delta pokémon!)

Ah yes I played Solar light/Lunar Dark a while ago, absolutely amazing games (but so many cool pokemon to choose from) however when I tried to replay it on my new computer the file won't open :( I played Insurgence a few years ago, another amazing game but I think its time to revisit it - thank you for the recommendations 😁

If you have played Reborn, you might guess which of its characters inspired me here!

XOXO

MY FAVOURITE CHARACTER OF ALL REBORN (Tied with Cain)

Years
    I think so too, all of them are amazing and I'm trying to use one of each in every new game I'm playing to give them all a bit of love 😁Currently back to Jolteon while replaying Pokemon Sors! Which eeveelution is your favourite and if they were to add another type which would you pick?

I think my avatar should give away my favorite eeveelution 😉

Personally I'd like to see either a new Normal or Ghost type eeveelution.
    I've always wanted to see a Normal type evolution for Eevee.

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2023
    I think my avatar should give away my favorite eeveelution 😉

Glaceon is an amazing eeveelution, wish it was easier accessible in some games though!

Personally I'd like to see either a new Normal or Ghost type eeveelution.
    I've always wanted to see a Normal type evolution for Eevee.

I'd love a ghost or poison type eeveelution, I always liked the idea of an eevee fainting in battle then evolving into a ghost type OR eevee surviving poison with 1 HP then evolving into its poison type! (Which I would imagine to be a Scorpion looking mon called Scorpeon/Toxeon lol)

Years
    Ah yes Charizard is definitely a fan favourite, who doesn't love that awesome awesome dragon! Fun fact, I've never ever used Charizard X in a play through before, just never ended up happening for me and I've actually never used the mega myself😅

Ah yes I played Solar light/Lunar Dark a while ago, absolutely amazing games (but so many cool pokemon to choose from) however when I tried to replay it on my new computer the file won't open :( I played Insurgence a few years ago, another amazing game but I think its time to revisit it - thank you for the recommendations 😁

MY FAVOURITE CHARACTER OF ALL REBORN (Tied with Cain)

If you replay Insurgence or another game, you might have the occasion for some interesting Mega-Evolutions! ^^
    Spoiler:

Maybe try keeping your game's save in another folder for safety, then delete the game and reinstall it from its website ?
    But I am no expert, sorry... Feel free to ask in Fan Games Hub for help.

Gossip Gardevoir sure is my favourite character of Reborn, and actually of all fan made Pokémon games! So cool and funny in the game itself, and the posted interviews on Reborn's forum are awesome! Pity the user who created this character disappeared in 2014.
    Have you seen these ? My favourite is the one where she tries to interview Aya! XD

This user and these interviews are what inspired me to write my pokédex entries' fact-checking shorts!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2023
    If you replay Insurgence or another game, you might have the occasion for some interesting Mega-Evolutions! ^^
    Spoiler:

I remember using regional blastoise in my playthrough and it was amazing! Definitely going to give this another go after I finish Pokemon Sors and Pokemon Winter :)

Maybe try keeping your game's save in another folder for safety, then delete the game and reinstall it from its website ?
    But I am no expert, sorry... Feel free to ask in Fan Games Hub for help.

Gossip Gardevoir sure is my favourite character of Reborn, and actually of all fan made Pokémon games! So cool and funny in the game itself, and the posted interviews on Reborn's forum are awesome! Pity the user who created this character disappeared in 2014.
    Have you seen these ? My favourite is the one where she tries to interview Aya! XD

This user and these interviews are what inspired me to write my pokédex entries' fact-checking shorts!

How have I never read these before?? The Aya one is hilarious - I would love the be interviewed by GG, I think I'd have the same reaction as Aya does 😆

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2023
    Sorry for all the posts on this forum but I just wanted to know if anyone else does this;

IDK if its just my OCD but when I have a moveset on my pokemon I ALWAYS make sure from top to bottom it goes lowest to highest characters 😂 Also I try to make sure my starter, no matter what game it is, is the highest level in my team. If anyone else does this please let me know 😅

Years
    Hi from Canada Quebec

Hello, Alex the Canadian, and welcome to the forums!
    What parts of Pokémon related stuff are you into ? Feel free to tell us more about yourself!

Sorry for all the posts on this forum but I just wanted to know if anyone else does this;

IDK if its just my OCD but when I have a moveset on my pokemon I ALWAYS make sure from top to bottom it goes lowest to highest characters 😂 Also I try to make sure my starter, no matter what game it is, is the highest level in my team. If anyone else does this please let me know 😅

It is alright! We all organize our team, moves, ... the way we like! ^^

Back