• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2022 Easter Community Pair Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

• [a id]top1[/a id]

Welcome to the 2022 Easter Community Pair Challenge!

For Easter this year we wanted to bring back an old friend... the Community VPP!
    Since we haven't done one for a very long time - and as we really feel like celebrating - we thought... let's do two!

We have selected a pair of Shiny Easter related Pokémon for us all to raise together as a team - Buneary & Exeggcute!

The way this works is simple:

Shiny Buneary & Exeggcute will take 1000 posts to raise and these are divided by the amount of participants! So if 8 people sign up then it will take 125 posts each, if 10 sign up then the pair will cost just 100 posts each, and so on! Obviously the more people that sign up the better and the less posts we all have to make! So what's the catch? Well... if any of us fail to finish our part then nobody will get the full prize, so please only sign up if you're reasonable confident of finishing your quota!

All posts towards this Community Pair must be made between 15th April and the 1st of May!

If you're interested in being part of our special Easter community team, then simply post below telling us you would like to take part! We would very much appreciate if you could let us know your post count at the beginning of the 15th April, but we will be checking so no cheating!!!

We hope you'll all join our Easter bunny & egg hunt!

Participants - Starting Post Count - Target:

Fairy - 15,289 - 15,400 Complete!

Starlight - 27,422 - 27,534 Complete!

Roni - 18,456 - 18,567 Complete!

Megan - 11,594 - 11,705 Complete!

Eleanor - 5,161 - 5,272 Complete!

ReKoil - 14,542 - 14,653 Complete!

StCooler - 4,841 - 4,952 Complete!

Hyzenthlay - 7,187 - 7,298 Complete!

Shooting Star - 4,168 - 4,279 Complete!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Sign me up, baby! Will update with post count on 15th. ( ⸝⸝•ᴗ•⸝⸝ )੭⁾⁾

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Agrees to participate. Hopes to not have to output 333 posts in slightly over two weeks.

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen yesterday
    Oh no! Looks like everyone's laundry VPP reward is still on the line! May I be excused to fetch it in participate? ♥♥♥

Years
  • pokemon-eevee.gif

I'm down :coolcat:

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Online now
    I'm in for anything VPP to be frank :)
    I usually do ~10 posts a day, I'll spam other sections than Forum Games if I need 😈

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Deems it prudent to withdraw. Experiences bouts of insomnia from time to time. Exacerbates other health issues (or is the underlying cause of said insomnia) and saps social energy. Might have started yesterday. Typically lasts 2-3 weeks. Coincides with most/all of this event.

Could probably reach the posting quota. No longer feels reasonably confident, however (especially today). Would hate to ruin it for everyone else. Wishes everyone good luck in the event.

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    Let's go, I guess. It'll be a bit tricky but manageable, I think

Years
  • Spoiler:

Well we have 9 participants so we need 111 posts each to unlock the shiny pair! We would be 1 post short so I'll do 112!

I will be taking everyone's post count sometime after midnight on the 15th in your timezone for those that don't submit a starting total! That would be your official starting total if you don't submit one before then :)

Edit: I have taken everyone's post counts. I cheated by an hour or so on a couple of your (I think!) timezones because I need sleep, so if you do make any posts before midnight then let me know! Also please check your numbers look correct!

If you complete your quota then don't forget to also mention it in this thread! Good luck and Happy Easter everyone!

Last edited:
    Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Just so I keep track of stuff. I assume this one counts as my first post towards the 111 posts?

Then that would be: 11,594

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back