• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music What artist has the most songs in your playlist?

RadEmpoleon

Empress of Randomness
Years
  • I was just looking through my liked songs on Spotify and thought of this. What artist has the most songs in your liked songs playlists? And how many songs is it?

Just looked through mine and typed in some of my favorite artists and counted. The most I found was for my favorite artist (t+pazolite) and there were 129. Granted some songs were listed twice and I counted them both times.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I don't "like" songs on Spotify. But in one of my fav playlists, Kalax, Waveshaper and Le Matos have 4 songs each, out of 106 songs total.

Years
  • There's like 1400+ songs in my personal playlist so it's hard to count lol, but if I had to guess, probably The Strokes or smth. They're my most listened to band for a reason~

Years
    • Online now
    The Beatles, but I seem to skip them all the time. Never in the mood, and crave faster heavier songs these days.

Years
  • The Beatles, but I seem to skip them all the time. Never in the mood, and crave faster heavier songs these days.

Interesting! Why not curate the list to take them out?

For me... similar situation to Roni. I have a "main" list of about 7k+ songs and generally they're around the same amout for each artist in there, so I guess I'll go with some of the smaller lists and say that Fear Of Tigers seem to pop up on them a lot!

Years
    • Online now
    Interesting! Why not curate the list to take them out?

For me... similar situation to Roni. I have a "main" list of about 7k+ songs and generally they're around the same amout for each artist in there, so I guess I'll go with some of the smaller lists and say that Fear Of Tigers seem to pop up on them a lot!

Too sentimental. They were the first band I ever got into.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jun 26, 2022
    My playlists are by emotion or a weird fan thing that no one else gets, but my main playlist is like 4K songs and the most is Marianas Trench. It would probably actually be BTS, but they have their own separate playlist.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I'd have to check to make sure, but I've collected a lot of music over the years - most of which I don't listen to anymore. There's a good chance it's something like Yes or The Rolling Stones who both had discographies upwards of 20+ albums. As for bands I actively listen to? I probably have more David Bowie than anything else.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I'm seeing a lot of Dreamcatcher, 19 out of 384 liked songs on Spotify.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • Unsurpringly, Maroon 5 has 24 songs on my Spotify library (26 if you count music by Kara's Flowers, and 29 if you count songs with only Adam Levine). I actually thought it'd be Owl City at first, but he's got only 20.

Back