• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

From The PokéCommunity Staff: Sword and Shield Giveaway ☆ FINISHED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2022
    Scorbunny is my starter because flaming rabbit anyone?

Corviknight is awesome looking.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Scorbunny is my pic, and I cant wait to try out Rolycoly, definately the coolest rock type design!

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Pretty cool if I do say so myself
    Years
  • I'll choose Sobble because he/she cute and my favorite pokemon is definitely Sobble Heh Heh Heh
    Spoiler:

I do like chances of winning free stuff.

Years
  • A little over two days to go! Get those entries in. Remember that we'll be checking to make sure all participants have made the required 20 posts since the giveaway began, otherwise you won't be eligible.

I've also made a little edit to the rules -- winners now have 48 hours after they're contacted instead of 24 to claim their prize. If we don't get an answer within 48 hours of messaging you, another winner will be chosen.

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
    Years
  • A little over two days to go! Get those entries in. Remember that we'll be checking to make sure all participants have made the required 20 posts since the giveaway began, otherwise you won't be eligible.

I've also made a little edit to the rules -- winners now have 48 hours after they're contacted instead of 24 to claim their prize. If we don't get an answer within 48 hours of messaging you, another winner will be chosen.

Does the 20 posts cover all sections of the forums or only the SwSh section?

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2021
    I was going to choose Sobble but right now I'm heavily leaning towards Scorbunny. My favourite Galar Pokemon is Woolloo!

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I really was going for Scorbunny but after seeing the final evolution made me think twice and it was hard but I'll be going with Sobble. Be second time only that I've picked a water stater. As for my favorite Weezing Dimmadome...lol.

Years
  • The deadline has been slightly extended! You now have until 7AM PST on November 15th to enter, rather than 11:59PM PST on November 14th. The thread will then be closed and we'll begin the process of selecting a winner.

Again, please make sure you've made the required posts by tomorrow morning to ensure you're not disqualified.

Looking forward to see who is chosen. <3

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
    Years
  • I might as well join in.

I'm #TeamSobble and to avoid spoilers my favourite new Pokemon is Corviknight.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back