• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Answer The Question Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

A bolt action sniper rifle, always does wonders :v

How do you look upon the future?

Pure Essence

Reverb, Resound, and Repeat!
    Years
  • I see it as a hopeless mess, but the world of fantasy helps.

Will you buy Pokemon Let's Go if that nut thing (I call it Nutmeg personally) is in it?

Pure Essence

Reverb, Resound, and Repeat!
    Years

Without calculating, what would you guess 467 x 241 to be?

A big number.

If two trains are headed towards each other, Train1 is going 60 MPH and has traveled 600 miles so far, and Train2 is traveling at 50 MPH and has traveled 1000 miles so far, and the point in between the two stations is 5000 miles apart from each, when will the trains meet and when will each train arrive at the other station?

Years
  • Because it is the byproduct of having fur, and fur is their way of keeping insulated.
    And people called me dumb! This negates their point rather finely, I think.

Do you think that it's better to bottle up your emotions and suffer for it, or release them and end up hurting everyone around you?

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • I mean if my emotions are going to hurt others... I should probably internalize it and work through it myself or with a therapist.

How do you feel about late night walks?

Years
  • Strangely releasing. Madmen and goblins abound or not, there's something wonderful about being left to your own thoughts in the moonlight.

Are you a fan of creepy, bizarre things - like Coraline, Nightmare Before Christmas and Majora's Mask?

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • I love both those movies, and the creepypasta behind that game. I generally like creepy things, though if it gets too creepy I can get a bit upset.

What's the last movie you watched?

Years
  • BlacKkKlansman (2018). Not shabby, and despite some intense themes/language I enjoyed it. Once again, there's is another nail in the coffin of the redneck public image. You gotta feel sorry for them, what with Deliverance and Pulp Fiction driving the knife in.

If you had superpowers that could be applied to combat very successfully indeed, would you become a hero/villain/vigilante?

Years
  • I would try to do what is right but I would also hide my powers to the best of my ability in the fear that others would try to weaponise them.

Does it still feel festive to you?

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • A little bit. We still have decorations and stuff up at work. But it mostly feels like its all over. :(

Have any pets?

Years
  • A Kirby game. I forget the title, but I'm on a collect 'em all fest and it is not unrewarding. Bloody good fun.

Do you want to be famous, provided you could retain some privacy?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back