• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Gold Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
Nope, sorry, the only way to get a sun stone is there or in Cerulean City (Kanto, after the E4).
But I think you can get a Moon Stone surfing from New Bark to the East, in the cave you will see there is a part of land with one. The only thing, Amelia will previously challenge you. Don't worry, you can choose not to battle if you are too weak, but you will lose the chance of getting some experience...

ajg.dude

Just a simple Hack lover.
Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2009
Ok thanks.
thats just great.. my eevees gonna be at least level 35-40 before i evolve it..

Kikue

Pokemon Trainer
Years
when using gameshark on the visual boy advance, what's the code to get all the tms?

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 20, 2020
when using gameshark on the visual boy advance, what's the code to get all the tms?

Don't cheat up your game. That and google "Firered Gameshark cheats". I would help by placing the cheat, but I'm at a risk of getting infractions, right?

ajg.dude

Just a simple Hack lover.
Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2009
you find it on the route between violet and ecruteuk. I believe the trick house is also there. A fat guy gives it to you

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
I searched the thread and I couldn't find it, so:

How does Graveler evolve? I don't want to invest a ton of experience into it and not be able to evolve it into Golem.

And can Dunsparce be found in Dark Cave and is Gastly only available in the Bellsprout tower at night?

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 20, 2020
I searched the thread and I couldn't find it, so:

How does Graveler evolve? I don't want to invest a ton of experience into it and not be able to evolve it into Golem.

And can Dunsparce be found in Dark Cave and is Gastly only available in the Bellsprout tower at night?

Actually, that is how you evolve graveler. Yuo have to level it up. Dunsparce can be found in Dark Cave (I found one, but I don't like em) and Gastly... it's available there, but never in the night, because there is no real-time clock. It's always there... I think.

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
Where can I find Nidoran [M], Eevee, and Teddiursa?

Last edited:

Ghost

[b][color=orange]ツ[/color][color=teal][i]In the Ma
Years
Eevee : If you already met Bill at Ecruteks pokecenter,go to Goldenrod and look for his house,it's below the Game Corner

Teddiursa : I remember in the regular gold it's in the route south of Blackthorn city

Nidoran M :I think it's in route where you find Sudowoodo or Trick house

Correct me if I am wrong

Years
  • Seen Apr 1, 2008
Since the Official Thread is closed I am gonna post here..
-----------------------------------------------

I got ShinyGold and I beat Whitney before going to Ecruteak City.But the game seems I didnt beat her.The gym trainer were battling me and the assistant guy gave my some advice rather than praise on how to beat the Gym Leader.

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
Years
Since the Official Thread is closed I am gonna post here..
-----------------------------------------------

I got ShinyGold and I beat Whitney before going to Ecruteak City.But the game seems I didnt beat her.The gym trainer were battling me and the assistant guy gave my some advice rather than praise on how to beat the Gym Leader.

Talk to Whitney again...after beating her once.

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
Years
Has anyone posted about Sunny? If not, here:

Spoiler:

Actually I pm'd last head about this but he hasn't put it in.

But you are correct.

Where can I find Machop/Machoke?

Oh and here's the aggron location:

Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back