• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you involved with Pokémon fan content?

Years
  • Being involved doesn't only mean you create content, anyone who participates as an audience counts too. Do you read or write fanfics? Draw or subscribe/follow fan artists? Listen or create fan music? Watch Pokémon YouTubers/streamers, or make your own video content? Something else?

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • Hmm..interesting! I'm planning to read a Retelling of Pokemon Colosseum by a good person. And yes, I do watch a few Poketubers, like Marriland, PurpleRodri, Couple's Consoling and TyranitarTube. Oh, and PokePaul's doing card reveals.
    There's some amazing fan art in here, and I enjoy that. Also, there are a few on DeviantArt (One who made my Avatar). I've played a few fangames (Gaia, currently playing Insurgence, Light Platinum). I believe fan content is very important to Pokemon. It makes the franchise better. Enjoy it we must.

Commander Saturn

Information Broker
    Years
  • I draw crossover sh-t post art and write satire fanfictions that involve Pokemon that probably should not belong in this realm. And no they aren't inappropriate or lewd but they are basically a form of trolling.
    I watched a couple of PokeTuber's, mostly for exploit information but I still keep Shofu in high regards due to his Pokesongs.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Yeah, I watch Poketubers, and occasionally draw Pokemon by hand. I sometimes look at Pokemon fanart, too, but only if it appears on my Twitter timeline.

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    I watch Poketubers such as Papa Garbodor and WeedleTwineedle! I occasionally listen to pokemon soundtracks, primarily the PMD soundtracks and I rp as well.

Years
  • I don't myself draw Pokemon fan arts but I follow on twitter and facebook a lot of artists that draw Poke fan arts, specially Gen 3 & 4 fan arts ❤ I've got so many fan arts saved on my phone!

As for writing, not currently. I used to read some fanfics of my favorite shippings but I don't anymore.

I love to listen to Pokemon fan covers on Youtube! They never fail to cheer me up hehe. I still do it even nowadays.

Years
  • Casual poketuber here who plays nothing but Pokemon romhacks. I love them because they give me the new sense of adventure the OG games used to. It's always a rush when I run into a good game (shoutouts to Gaia and Fire Red Rocket Edition) and get surprised by amazing storyline and loveable characters.

The best part being that these guy literally do all this knowing all well that they don't earn a dime off of it. That's pure passion as far as I'm concerned. Mad props.

Years
  • I totally agree with you. The Pokémon rom hacking community never ceases to amaze me with the quality of hacks that have been released lately (Firered: Rocket edition is one of my favorite hacks as well!). Always having a brand new Pokémon adventure available to play in the form of fangames has really helped me stay interested in the Pokémon franchise over the years.

Years
  • I totally agree with you. The Pokémon rom hacking community never ceases to amaze me with the quality of hacks that have been released lately (Firered: Rocket edition is one of my favorite hacks as well!). Always having a brand new Pokémon adventure available to play in the form of fangames has really helped me stay interested in the Pokémon franchise over the years.

Exactly. Very good for someone like me who couldn't afford a 3DS back then and can't afford a Switch now (lmao I'm poor) to keep my love for the franchise going.

(Although I do already have a 3DS emulator sooo...)

Back