• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] Which of the new Pokémon is your favorite so far?

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
Years
  • Drednaw is so appealing to me and I don't know why. Saddly, it is a water-type Pokémon and I've already decided I'm going to choose Sobble as my starter. Still looking forward to play with it tho.
    I'm kinda wondering if it's going to evolve or not. Doesn't it feel like Drednaw might be a standalone 'mon?

Years
    • Seen today
    So far, I like Scorbunny, Sobble, Gossifleur, Eldegoss, Corviknight, Drednaw, Impidimp, Alcremie, Duraludon, Rolycoly, Obstagoon, and Polteageist.

Last edited:

Sugar-Fable

Pokemon Princess
    Years
  • I loved Wooloo, but Yamper is my fave! The starters are all cute - I don't know which I will pick till we see the evos though~

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Obviously Wooloo and Gossifleur! To Yamper is def A tier too.

Years
  • I'd have to say Drednaw is my favorite thus far. I really really wanted to like Yamper but I can't get over it's face. It doesn't feel like it fits. I'm sure it'll grow on me.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2022
    I am interested in the purple squirrel/chipmunk with no name.. All the kids seem to have it on their shirts.

Also, I like the colors on yamper, but not the eclair dopey look, so I am looking towards its evolution.

The starters are really cute this time, so I like Scorbunny, Sobble, and Grookey.

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2019
    Corviknight! I'm overjoyed that the UK region is getting a raven Pokémon. I also love Zacian, because it's majestic but also cute, which I think is pretty much a first for the cover legendaries. (Zamazenta is cool too, but it looks a bit more vicious, not quite so endearing). I'd put Drednaw in third place. Sobble is my favourite starter at the moment, but I usually wait until I've seen the evolutions before making a final decision. I wasn't that keen on Grookey at first, but I have to admit it's grown on me since I learned that it has a move called Branch Poke.

Taste of Tea

Hoenn confirmed
    Years
  • Yamper looked cute in the screenshots although I'm still waiting to see its full artwork before I say for certain that it's my favourite new Pokemon.

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Corviknight really got some good first impression when it was first shown, but I think Eldegoss was the one that mostly grew on me.
    Now if I were to choose my favourite starter I'll definitely go with Sobble.

Back