• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

We'll Interview Your Character!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024

We'll interview your character!

Hello fellow Roleplayers, are you looking to flesh out your characters and maybe help others out with theirs in the process? In this thread, users may ask you questions about characters you have presented, questions that you'll answer in first-person through the character. Be it a new character of yours whose SU is still in the works, or an already existing character that you've been RPing with for quite a while now, you just might learn something new about them!

How it works:

- First, fill out the Basic Questionnaire which can be found below.
Introduce your character in a way that will give ground for others to ask questions. It is advised that you introduce (any amount of) characters to the thread through these basic questions.
-
Before you post any answers, you must first ask questions.
In order to post your answers, kindly ask a user who has already posted, questions about their character (no less than 3). Make sure they are meaningful and not inconsiderate or too generic. Put some creativity to them!
-
Ask questions even if you are responding to questions from other users.
Let asking questions not be a one-time thing. Keep it running smoothly!
- You can create a chain with someone.
You ask them, and they answer, and then they ask you, and you answer. No limitations regarding that, just the minimum five question rule to keep in mind.
-
Interviewing someone else's character without submitting answers of your own is fine, too.
If you feel like only helping out, you're welcome to do so.

*Don't forget to mention what Roleplay your character is from. That would be nice.

See below an example of how your post should look like:

Spoiler:

Basic Questionnaire:

Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:

Plumbum

The Dandy Highwayman (That You're Too Scared to Me
Years
woop I'll go first! Using Petrina from Crimson Dawn for this one.

What is your full name?
Petrina Levitt. My brothers and sisters in the Tribe can call me "Vanguard".​
When and where were you born?
11th June 1033 AP. That makes me 26 for those of you not keeping track of the year. And where? Well at the Gold Tribe outpost "Xeo". It's where I've lived for my whole life and everything. Really small place up in the mountains​
Who are/were your parents?
Jarrett "Gigavolt" Levitt is my dad. He's no legend of the Gold Tribe or anything. Just a Jolteon who did his duty. He's... gone now though. He died fighting against the first Rebellion we had and I... I don't want to talk about that really.
My mother's called Letitia. I saw a lot more of mom when I was little than I did my dad, she always looked after me and Percy. She got real scared when me and Percy said we were going to ECUL and become brothers and sisters of the Gold Tribe and she got real quiet when dad died... I still don't think she likes me being in the Gold Tribe.​
Do you have any family other than your parents?
Well apart from them, we've got my twin brother, Percival! Well, Percy I'd rather call him. "Percival" sounds just so... stuffy. We've always been the best of friends, since as long as I can remember. Even if Xeo is a Gold Tribe outpost, that's not to say it's not full of Stygians and getting close to people isn't common and all. Friends can be a little hard to come by. I don't know what's happened to Percy nowadays though... when the Rebellion started our home was one of the first places Teneth would march through and... I can't remember the battle or what happened or anything. Just that I woke up a prisoner of the rebels.​
Any story from the past you'd like to share with us?
Well, there was this one time when Percy used oatmeal to.... actually, you probably don't care about that a whole load. How about I tell you about a story of a battle? Or at least what I remember of it anyway?

See, like I said before there was a rebellion on and it started from somewhere that couldn't be much closer to home. The Gold Tribe was going to be a bit of a problem for it. Actually, we were going to squash it like it was full of bugs. But I know it wasn't going to happen at my home. There's seven of us there to defend it. A token, really - not like we were meant to be able to defend against a full-scaled invasion, but that's what we had to do. As soon as I got the first whispers of an attack headed our way, I ordered the civilians moved away from the village... I mean, we couldn't let them get hurt after all and... it was really tough saying goodbye to mom and Amy... so, we had to get them to go somewhere safe.

By Arceus that was the hardest few days just preparing defenses with everyone I'd come to know and care about, knowing we were all probably going to die... But we'd already resolved we'd sworn our lives to the Gold Tribe and that was exactly what it took. The mountains we lived in were perfect for putting down traps and ambushes and we all knew them like the back of ours hands... paws... wings... whatever. Lucius and Kurt setting around all of those Blast Seed landmines, Tabitha and me building up a snowbank so we could set off one hell of an avalanche - Like I say... I don't remember the battle, but I heard since then that we took quite a fair chunk from Teneth's army on its way through... I still want to know what happened. If any of my brothers or sisters survived, whether I even have a home to go back to. Anything.​
Where do you live in, and with whom? Describe the person/people.
I told you, silly! I still live in Xeo! Or rather... Well, I'm not going over that again. That hurt enough first time. But I used to live with my girlfriend, Amy and uh... don't make a thing out of that. Anyway, I met her ages ago, like ages and ages... I don't tell people often, but I was pretty small and weak for an Eevee. I used to get picked on a lot and she was one of the mons who used to make it a hell for me. Used to go around with a whole group of them - Percy used to stick up for me, sure but even if he was strong he was just one guy.

I guessed that something didn't sit right with her, because I found out one day that the big bad poliwrath was leaving me alone - and I saw what looked like what seemed to be burns of some kind all over the guy. Then, later on Amy showed up and told me it was her that did it. I didn't believe her at all, but over the next few weeks she was really insistent about it. I thought maybe I'd give her a chance - it was a lot of effort for her to take when she could just happily zap me all day anyway... and she really did want to be my friend, said she'd felt really bad about what she used to do.

So yeah, that's her. I know, it's a bit weird, a Glaceon and a Pikachu.. but oh well.​
What do you do for a living?
I'm in the Gold Tribe, if you can call it a living as much as a way of life. I haven't told you who the Gold Tribe are yet, have I? If you're not from Exathor, you probably don't know after all.. Well, we're the most elite fighters known to Exathor and we are the arm of the Emperor's will. We swear our lives, both to the Tribe and to our comrades - comrades as close as any brother or sister, they say... although I still think blood is something special too...

In particular, I used to be in charge of the outpost I lived at. My father died whilst I was at ECUL training to join the Gold Tribe and whilst I didn't quite have the fighting skill of my brothers and sisters, I'd shown myself to be a strategist and leader - so I took up my dad's old job and took control of the place. It's certainly not how I'd liked to have come into it, but the job needed to be done, and I was the mon to do it.​
Do you have any special abilities?
Well, near-total mastery over ice. Even though I'm honestly not the fighter that my comrades are, I'm not a slouch by any definition. I'm also, even if I'm saying it myself, quite the cunning kitty. I'll make plans and strategies that outwit even the brightest spark the rebels can come up with and I'll lead anyone who will follow to a victory.​
Tell us more of your appearance. Height, weight, race, hair and eye color, style of dress, any tattoos, scars, or distinguishing marks, these kind of things.
Well, uh... Have you seen a Glaceon before? Well, I look like one of those.​
To which social class do you belong?
I don't know... social classes are those things the nobles talk about when they want to put themselves above everyone else. I mean, I don't think I'm better or worse than anymon else, sometimes the civilians want to give me respect without knowing me because I'm Gold Tribe... but really, I'd rather they knew me.​
Do you have any allergies, diseases or physical weaknesses?
Hmm, not really... aside from a crippling fear of oatmeal.​
What does your voice sound like?
Well, like kind of high-pitched and always really loud. I mean, you won't miss me speaking in a crowded room for sure.​
What do you have in your pockets?
What's a pocket?​
Do you admit to having any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?
Well, apparently I'm too jolly, like all the time. I just don't see a point in being any other way though! I mean, when you're faced with a bad situation, sure you could sit around all day and mope and whine that it's all going to hell and everything but really, I'd much rather face it head-on and smile the whole way!​

Reactions: SV

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Petrina!....

1. So Thrace is killing and stuff. What's it like living and knowing soon everything might be over?

2. If you could do any other job in Exathor besides being in the Gold Tribe, what would you do?

3. Why did you get the name Vanguard?

4. What has been your biggest failure so far?

5. There's been some suspicious reports tying you with the Emperor. Intimately. Care to comment on that?

Time to do one as well. And I guess I'll do my character from Crimson Dawn too! Gerrick.

What is your full name?

Who's askin'? Hmm? Oh yeah, doin' an interview. Gerrick Errias.

1029 AP. Don't ask for the date, I dun remember. Where? Some cave outside of a town that hated our guts. Can't tell ya why. Well, maybe I can but I won't.

Eh... I don't remember my real parents much. But the closest thing I had to a dad was Roartz, the Vigoroth who took me into his band.

*smiles* Roartz and the other bandits were the only family I needed growin' up.

Haha! Oh man, where to begin? I got a lot to say... oh I know a good one! So we're tracking a carriage carryin' a pretty prominent noble from between two cities. We been after this thing for two days now, trackin' and making sure we dun lose him. We set up a few road blocks to make sure he takes the path we want him to, where the rest of us are waiting.

Now lemme tell you, this guy is load. I mean LOADED. Like, stacked with the good stuff higher than a Wailord. And, he's the most pompous guy you'll ever meet. I mean, this guy was FULL of himself. Pretty cloak, finest jewelry, silks I ain't ever heard of but feel soft like butter. And gold. Gold jewels, gold bracelets, gold, gold, gold friggin' everywhere. Damn if we thought he wasn't made of the stuff. Needless to say, when we all popped out of our hidin' spots, took out his guards and surrounded his carriage, the expression on his face was one of the best things I ever seen. *grins*

Oh, and we found out he doesn't sh*t gold.

I'm uh... I'm with the Gold Tribe right now... sorta? I'm kinda in a cell... it's not that fun. The only people I've been seeing recently are the Kricketune that keeps chirpin' all night and the Weedle who keeps giving me the evil eye. At least, I think he's doin' that. Hey, where did he go? I just saw him a second ago... was he ever real? Oh Arceus, how long was I in here?

I do it all. Anythin' and everythin' that pays the bills. Bandit, thief, merc, and everythin' in between. Did I ever tell you about that time I impersonated my twin brother, who was like second-in-command of the Gold Tribe but died? Not my best choice of makin' some gold...

I'm a master at Ground Type moves. And gettin' all the ladies.

Tell us more of your appearance. Height, weight, race, hair and eye color, style of dress, any tattoos, scars, or distinguishing marks, these kind of things.

Eh, you don't live my life without pickin' up a bit to show for it over the years. Got a scar on my left ribs, two more on my back. Pretty sure part of the end of my tail is splintered, but I could never tell with that thing anymore. Other than that, just your average Krookodile.

Class? I ain't never gone to school!

Gold is my weakness, the law is my disease.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4xShWbhkFI

Pockets? They took everything when they put me in these Arceus-damn chains, damn it.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Well Gerrick...

1. About your abilities... How many grilfriends you got?

2. Any other story you want to share?

3. Did you had a nickname?

4. Do you have friends that are not Pokemon?

5. Last question... You like to stay on Gold Tribe?

Here comes Gelius From Earth and Sky...

What is your full name?

Gelius Prowers Icestorm... Pretty weird name right?

Well... New Bark Town... Don't ask what is the year... Being travelling by 6 years makes me forgetting some details, but i'm sure it was June 16th.

Aurelia Icestorm is my mother... She was a great Pokemon coordinator and she said to me to follow her steps... Will never happen. My dad is Greg Prowers, a great Pokemon trainer. He also worked at the Johto Police Department.

Family... Yeah! My brother Mark, he is the actual champion on Sinnoh (I don't care how he did became a champion). He is pretty annoying but he sometimes is helpful. My fiancee Maya... Yes i have a fiancee. Was my parents choice. The rest of the dex holders. My mentor Steven Stone and my Pokemon.

Any story... That's hard, because i have thousands! Believe me. But one in particular... That one when i was at the Jotho tournament at the final. I was against Mark.

We had only one Pokemon up to fight. Flygon vs Infernape. Yeah using ultimate moves like Hyper Beam and Blast Burn was not a good idea. We blew up all the battlefield. We were lucky for not hurting anyone except ourselves. I won the tournament but then i had to pay the reconstruction of the Stadium.

On the actual time i'm travelling. Again. With my pokemon. The others i don't think its good idea to mention names.

Living the life on the best way i can. Also helping the others.

Capturing Pokemon, battling and using fire type Pokemon.

Tell us more of your appearance. Height, weight, race, hair and eye color, style of dress, any tattoos, scars, or distinguishing marks, this kind of things.

I don't know how to describe myself. Only that i have a brown cloak and a black hat.

I came from a rich family! But a very rich one! My family is so rich that used to help Jotho region with some problems they had. But i never act like a rich boy that treats the other people awful. For that talk with Mark or Platina.

I sneeze a lot when the dust is near.

Deep voice. But people say that sometimes my voice sounds horrible.

You want to finish this interview today? Anyway... Pokedex, Pokegear, Pokemon, Smoke Bombs, Pokeballs. Does the gym badges count? If yes, 32 gym badges. And no i'm not lying.

Do you admit to having any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?

I'm stubborn and... No more.

Last edited:

Plumbum

Years
So Thrace is killing and stuff. What's it like living and knowing soon everything might be over?
You don't think of it like that. It could be, but that's exactly what I'm fighting to stop and if we have to be so defeatist about this... if I've done my job right and Thrace still wins, I'll be dead and I won't see whatever Thrace does to our world.​
If you could do any other job in Exathor besides being in the Gold Tribe, what would you do?
I.... I.... don't think... I don't know. I mean... fighting, being in the Gold Tribe... it's all I've ever known, it's all I'm good at. I couldn't do anything else and I wouldn't leave my station for the world.​
Why did you get the name Vanguard?
Well, we choose our own titles! I thought it suited me, when Percy told me I was kind of "Do first, fear for yourself later".​
What has been your biggest failure so far?
(Petrina is taking some considerable time in silence)

I was in charge of my brothers and sisters at home... and I don't know if any of them are alive any more. We should have just abandoned home and fought with the others, but we were too headstrong to keep where we live... Hindsight's a beautiful thing, isn't it?​
There's been some suspicious reports tying you with the Emperor. Intimately. Care to comment on that?
Consider this interview over. Thanks for your time.​

And some returns to Gerrick.
1. Tell me, now we know your true colours, do you ever look back and regret anything you've done?
2. So, bandit? What gave you such disrepect for the law?
3. There's always a line, isn't there? Where would you draw it? How far would you go for your pay? Would you steal delicious confectionery from an infant, for example?
4. How do you think your sudden captivity is affecting you? Got Stockholm Syndrome for the Tribe yet?
5. Are there any particular members of the Tribe you dislike less than the rest? Or maybe hate more intensely?
6. What is the airspeed of an unladen swallow?

Last edited:

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
Yo Gerrick, answer me a thing... or a few things. Note - I started writing these questions first, I swear, I just had to spend time answering the questions with Raz. Y'all are just ninjas.

1. At what point did you realise that your plan to infiltrate the Gold Tribe had horrendously cocked up?

2. What are your thoughts on Thrace, the Crimson Crusade, the People's Militia, and the general impending doom facing Exathor?

3. How was your relationship with your late brother?

4. If you had been (by some miracle) forgiven for your betrayals of the Gold Tribe, would you have enjoyed staying? (In a way other than 'Yay, I get to rob people'. Don't you sass me, now.)

5. If you're an expert at 'gettin' all the ladies', why are you single and chained up to rot in a dungeon? (Yes I went there.)

And now for the Diabolical Ralts himself, Razathiel. Currently featured in Pokémon Odyssey: Search for Cresselia.

What is your full name?

Oh, I have many names - Razathiel, The Dreadmage, The Eye of Dread, the Dark Psyker, The Nightmare - yes, yes, I am quite the accomplished evil wizard, I'm sure you're well aware. I also allow the nickname 'Raz', if you're of situation or mental deficiency to make the extra syllables a particular burden. Don't wear it out, though. I should probably mention, also, that I'm so incredibly evil it might as well be synonymous with me. I really am that evil.​

Why in the f*cking Torn World should you want to know? I understood you were asking questions, but I didn't realise you wanted to go full-on irredeemably nosy bastard! Yveltal almighty, egh... erm, where to start? Twenty seven years ago, I suppose, in a village in the middle of nowhere during a time of great distress. Tell anyone and I'll rip your heel bones out through your skull.​

Giratina's wings, you really are a pestering little prick, aren't you? Ugh - alright, a Gallade and a Chimecho, long dead; not my fault, surprisingly enough, though if they hadn't died I'd have probably got around to it one way or another anyhow. I always thought it a little more malevolently impressive if you manage to murder your parents, but I suppose that can't be helped now. Missed opportunities and all. If I ever conveniently obtain complete control over life and death, however, perhaps I can raise them and slay them again. That could work. Those are the kind of things that conveniently happen, you know, when you're a f*cking magnificently evil wizard.​

My parents didn't have any opportunity to create spawn to die at my hand, no.​

Razathiel lets out a childish- erm, maleficent giggle- erm... cackle.

Hehee, well, there was this one time: this Alakazam - pitiful little mageling, he was - he actually seemed to think that he was more evil than me. Me! Really! Oh, that was funny. As it turned out, I was actually more evil, and by quite a large margin, in fact. So then I obliterated him and stole his spoons.​

For the most part, I live nomadically and on my own - though I have been looking into getting a massive, evil fortress lately... nonetheless, recently I've found myself harboured by a group of Gold Tribe, Seekers, SEC members and Thieves. I can only assume they are led by Guardia, though of course the harbouring is nothing I am in need of - no, the group has called upon my considerable psychic and magical talent in order to solve their Darkrai problem. It all benefits me, of course - Arceus forbid I'd do anything out of the goodness of my heart. HA!​

I'm an evil wizard. It's pretty boss.​

Storms of fire, lightning, psychic and arcane energies - what do you want from me? I'm a sorcerer - an evil sorcerer - of repute to match any in the known world! I can rend the very fabric of reality asunder if necessary! How's that for a 'special ability'?​

Tell us more of your appearance. Height, weight, race, hair and eye color, style of dress, any tattoos, scars, or distinguishing marks, this kind of things.

Ergh... must you do this? Really? Egh... I am a Ralts, standing at roughly one foot and five inches tall. Yes, you heard correctly - now hold your tongue or lose it. I weigh around fifteen pounds, have dark green hair and glowing crimson eyes. Because I'm evil, you know. Red eyes are pretty evil. Aghem - I tend to wear a comfortable brown robe with a pointed cowl, although you can often see me without it, or with a pointed black wizard hat instead on a particularly good day. Evil day, rather.​

Social class? I am the Dreadmage - society holds no relevance to me, other than how I shall break it.​

I was born without the horn that usually adorns the heads of my species. Needless to say I am less aware of the pitiful emotions exhibited by those around me - not that I would care anyhow. Additionally, and the cause of great frustration, my inability to evolve continues to plague me, despite my age and indisputable power. If you must know, I happen to suffer from nightmares regularly, though that is something that by now I am adept at dealing with to the point of very little bother.​

Not as I would prefer it. I'd much rather a deep and impressive boom; that would far better suit my villainous nature. As it stands, I'm stuck with this slightly gravelly, high-pitched, grating squeal of a voice. Quite a f*cking shame, that.​

My pockets? I have none - if you'd rather I divulge the contents of my Magic Room, I can tell you that there are hoards of riches, food, various musical instruments and a wide variety of magical and otherwise powerful trinkets. Quite the useful space, my Magic Room.​

Defining characteristics? I'm evil. That should do it.​

IggyKoopa

#429: magical pokémon
Years
I'm going ask both Gelius and Raz questions because that'll make everything so much easier for those below. And everyone, hit "Preview Post" to check for ninjas before you post! That'l make it a lot easier for all of us when we aren't all directing our questions toward the wrong people.

Gelius:
You said your parents got you engaged with Maya. Would you mind sharing some details?

You seem to like specializing in Fire types. Do you feel your team is perhaps a little unbalanced or have you compensated for the type's weaknesses?

Why exactly are you carrying smoke bombs on you?

What was your relationship with your brother when you were kids?

Do you ever get homesick, traveling for so long?

---

Raz:
What inspired you to be so evil?

What is the most evil thing you have done?

What is the most evil thing you plan to do?

Musical instruments, you said? Can you play any of them?

Do you think your magic would be more powerful were you to evolve?

---

Right. With that out of the way, I'm actually going to use my character from In a League of Their Own, which is dead, but I like her so much that I plan to use her in either a future RP or in a fanfic or something.

What is your full name?
Alexandria Dragic. And don't ask how to pronounce my last name; you would then go out of your way to pronounce it correctly and then I'd feel weird about it.​

February 2, 1996 in Snowpoint City, Sinnoh.​

Lisa Dragic and Mark Waterman. I have a biological father somewhere -- I was probably told who it was at some point but I didn't (and still don't) care. Let's just say that my mother didn't make very great decisions when she was my age.​

I'm an only child, but I do have some extended family on my mom's side... but they attract so much drama that I don't like to associate myself with them.​

There's the time I showed my friends my first Pokémon... yeah, that's a good story.

So we were all 15 at the time and I had decided to start battling, so I got someone I knew to catch a Pokémon for me. I had hyped it with my friends throughout the whole school day, but of course the school doesn't allow Pokémon outside of their balls. So when the school day is over and my friends (Andy, Jacob, and Sophia) and I were walking home, I finally get to show them all. And of course my first Pokémon was a Gastly because I like ghost types, so the moment I let it out of its ball, they get a face full of Gastly, and Andy and Jacob just flip! *giggle* Sophia was completely unfazed, though. Sophia's cool.

So, uh. That's the whole story. My life isn't very interesting...​

I live in a house that most people would call really nice but is pretty average given that we live in a good part of the city. My stepdad's a pretty cool guy, but he works at a research station up north so he's away for days at a time. My mom, on the other hand, is trying to get back her youth that she missed when raising me. I stay out of it.​

Nothing for a living, really, unless online art commissions count. I'm heading to college at the end of the summer.​

Um.. I'm human, as far as I can tell, so no.​

5'7", one-hundred-and-I-forgot pounds, the palest skin you can imagine, black hair that likes to get in my eyes, brown eyes (although I usually wear red contacts). Style of dress? Well, right now I'm wearing a tank top, hoodie, and sweatpants. My skin's pretty clear; I don't really have any 'distinguishing marks.'​

Upper-middle class, which can be attributed entirely to my stepdad, however much my mom claims that they both earned the money to pay for her Lexus.
I hope she doesn't read this...

No, not really, other than the common allergies like pollen and stuff.​

It's really soft, apparently.​

Um.. *empties pockets* My cell phone, and my really cheap off-brand MP3 player.​

I am very introverted... like, as in "I'm only friends with who I'm friends with because I've known them since I was a kid." I'm not shy -- that suggests I'm not really self-confident, but I am -- I just don't feel like being around other people, because, you know, other people are jerks.

People also tell me I act really creepy. I won't deny it, but they haven't seen creepy until they've seen my friend Sophia.​

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
These questions are for Alexandria.

~ By drama in your family, was it the controversial one or the plain old simple life.

~ If you could change one thing about your stepdad, what would it be?

~ Describe one of the most creepiest moments you did in your life.

~ What about pokemon attracted you to become a trainer?

~ Do you respect your mother for the choices she did?

Anyway, I'm choosing Tesserain Barren from the Mana Cage, since I love her evilness.

**********​

What is your full name?

(Tesserain sighs, clearly annoyed to be here) My name is Tesserain Barren, but if you know what's best for you, you'll call me Stone just fine.

(She glares a you for a second) Is this even relevant to the topic? (She sighs) But fine you gruesome people. All I will tell you was that I was born in Othlond and I'm currently 20.

Really? If you'd know what I did, you'd know their names. (She waves a hand) Find out yourself. Next question please!

Well, since I don't know them well, I can't be specific. But, it was my twice removed cousin Marta that introduced me to dark magic and all. Then there's the first funeral I went to about Uncle Lawrence, although I don't remember much at all... (Tesserain puts her hand under her chin)

Hmmm... that's a really hard. Well I would like to brag how I beat up this kid once, when I was about ten, when he tried to take my lunch money. I ended up giving him a wedgie, a very purple eye, a cracked rib, and taking away his money after years of tormenting me. Ever since then, I've been addicted to battling.

I am currently living in the Mana Cage after mocking a judge and torturing my parents with dark magic. (Tesserain grins maniacally) But I can't answer with whom specifically, since I've been there for like what, less than a month? I can tell you that people are there for three reasons: (she holds up a finger) One, because the government found out you practice dark magic. (She holds up another finger) Two, you know about dark magic and the government doesn't want you to spread the news. (She holds up another finger) Three, you work a menial job there, like guarding us prisoners. Besides that, I can't exactly describe people there since I don't care much really. The girls love to fight like me, but sadly guys are too bashful or naive to fight with a girl physically. (She shrugs her shoulders to say she's done)

You did hear when I said I live in a prison, right? There isn't much you can do, especially if you can't even use magic because the walls block that. (She frowns) It's a shame really.

Unless you count doing dark magic, fighting, being logical, and be sarcastic, I don't have any that apply to this question. Next!

Sadly genes have cursed me forever with having blue eyes and blond hair, one that would use the word pretty I think. (She shrugs her shoulders) But that's why I wear a jacket with a hoodie that attempts to cover my face. Black is the best color there is, so... If I'm pale, then you answer that. (She lifts up her hands innocently and then puts them down) Don't want to be racist or anything now. Well I do have a tattoo, but I think I have to kill you if I were to show you that. Trust me on that one. Any other questions?

Well, I'm fortunate to be rich. I could get things like dark magic books easily like that if I paid the right people. I sure do miss the food I ate everyday. The food here in the Mana Cage is awful. I would sure like to know who cooks this food for sure...

Not that I can recall of. Well maybe I need a bit more muscle to pack more of a punch... (Tesserain starts to crack her knuckles)

If you can hear, you'll know it's deep and not pitched.

(She pulls out a gun, a pair of knives, a cellphone, a piece of rope that is enough to choke a person, a flashlight, and some extra bullets. She smiles) Happy now?

I am purely annoying, so... (Tesserain holds out a knife that she pulled out) Want to see something else? (She smiles again)

manadhon

RTX-008L
Years
Oh questions, how I love them. How about some for Tesserain?
  1. Do you regret what you did to your parents?
  2. Would you elaborate further on this cousin twice removed?
  3. Do give us a better picture of the dining you partook in and the food involved, will you?
  4. Why is it so unfortunate that you have blonde hair and blue eyes? Stereotypes perhaps?
  5. Are there any acts of dark magic that you've committed remotely comparable to what you did to your parents? If so, what then?

Now then, Mortimer from Earth and Sky: Return to Lethia if you please:

What is your full name?

My name is Mortimer Slartibartfast.

I was born in an undisclosed location of Eastern Hoenn, and, uh, I don't actually know when I was born. My best estimate is somewhere in the summer.

My parents are a couple of illegal immigrants. It's been four years since I ran away though, so I really don't know how they're doing. Dad's probably beating mom, just like before....

Do excuse me for a moment now, I'd like to throw up in private.

I'm really not sure.

That's a bit of a touchy subject. There was this one time though, where I woke up chained to a wall and had to dislocate my- wait, that was a dream. You can thank my Hypno for that one.

Do Pokémon count? I'm a bit of a drifting, homeless loner anyway.

I'm your average, wandering trainer who engages in battles to the death with magical animals.

The amazing ability to survive terrible accidents with only massive hospital bills?

I'm an albino male with the usual white hair and red eyes, who stands something over six feet. I dress in this grimy trenchcoat here, and these faded jeans and this random t-shirt. The only other notable aspect of me is the tattoo over my right eye, as you should be able to see.

Despite my moderate wealth (beating up kids and taking their money has its benefits), I prefer to quite literally live in the woods. There is no social class that describes me.

I've broken far too many bones to count. I'm surprised I can walk upright at this point.

Somebody once told me I sounded like Chris Farley, but I don't know who that is.

Well, all of my important stuff is kept in my satchel, but I'll check.

Let's see here... Gum wrappers, sand, wood chips, a couple leaves, and, OOH! A penny!

I don't think there's a single thing about me that isn't weird, if this interview is any indication. I choose to embrace it though.

IggyKoopa

Years
Questions for Mortimer:
How do most people react to your general weirdness?

Are you a reckless person or were your accidents entirely out of your control?

Is there a particular Pokémon of yours that you like to battle with more than any of the others?

You say you make all your money off of Pokémon battling - has this ever backfired on you?

What do you think of other people's day-to-day lives? Do you view it as boring, or is it something you long for?

By drama in your family, was it the controversial one or the plain old simple life.

The people on my mom's side of the family just don't like each other, and they do actually wish harm on one another from time to time.​

If you could change one thing about your stepdad, what would it be?

His job. I honestly do miss him after a while of him being away, and I don't normally pine for attention from my parents, but being separated from my father figure for long periods of time make me realize how much I want it.​

Describe one of the most creepiest moments you did in your life.

Hm... well, one time, my cousins (stepdad's side) were staying at my house for a few days - and bear in mind, they had to travel all the way from Jubilife to get here. One day the younger of the two - Cory - was being a little sh*t, so come around midnight, I snuck my Gastly into the room where he was sleeping, made a little noise to wake him up, and... I'll leave it up to your imagination what happened next.​

What about pokemon attracted you to become a trainer?

It was just something that everyone else was doing, and most people I knew had been battling for a few years, or at least tried it once a few years earlier. I was out of the loop.​

Do you respect your mother for the choices she did?

I'm not really in a position to say anything on that. I mean, if she hadn't gotten knocked up by some guy she drunkenly met at a party, then I wouldn't be here right now.​

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022

Gerrick questions:

From Gelius3

1. About your abilities... How many grilfriends you got?

Well, uh... I don't have any now... but I could get any if I wanted to! I'm just a bit busy doin' other stuff... like hanging from a ceiling an sh*t.

2. Any other story you want to share?

*Chuckles* I'm not good with dates, as my bandit buddies know. Half of the time, I'll be in the wilderness without a clue what time it was, let alone was date or season. So the boys and I are having a pretty slow week. No jobs, no fancy people around. The closest town is dirt poor and dry. We've been here for a while now on a bunch of hunches that didn't pan out. We got a tip of another possible job the followin' day, but seeing as everythin' else went sour, we were spectin' this to be the same. So that night, we decided to get completely wasted on Rawst Berry Liquor. Powerful stuff when its concentrated enough. To this day I can't remember all of the things that happened that night. I know there was a lot of movin' around involved, cause I was in a hole 'nother town in a house I ain't ever seen before.

I spent the next day tryina retrace my steps and find the rest of my guys. So apparently, I married an old Granbull lady, stole the deed to a farm and sold it to a pair of restaurant owners for Zubat wings so I could fly, stole the town head's bed and gave it to the local town lunatic so he could fly away on his magic carpet, broke a family's home and converted the wood pieces into a shrine to worship the great God of Death, Skitty the invincible. I later found out the others were fine and went on that job without me. Apparently, they just decided to screw with me so they added a bit of extra stuff into my drinks.

Moral of the story: keep track of your dates, even when you're livin' the life and not carin' otherwise, cause you never know when people'll do. Best birthday ever.

3. Did you had a nickname?

I had a few. Most recently Shadowrend But I kinda stole that one. I was once known as the Dairy Air for a milk-stealing job that went sour. I think it was Roartz's way of telling me I was an a$$.

4. Do you have friends that are not Pokemon?

Not Pokemon? So what... rocks or some sh*t like that? *laughs*

5. Last question... You like to stay on Gold Tribe?

No way, that was a dumb decisions. Prolly the dumbest I had. I need to get the hell outta here...

From Plumbum:

1. Tell me, now we know your true colours, do you ever look back and regret anything you've done?

Who says you know my true colors? You don't know me!

2. So, bandit? What gave you such disrespect for the law?

I never knew anythin' else. I was raised in the life. It's just how I survive. Is that so wrong? Well, maybe it is, but the bottom line is I'll do whatever I gotta do to make it.

3. There's always a line, isn't there? Where would you draw it? How far would you go for your pay? Would you steal delicious confectionery from an infant, for example?

How far would I go for my pay? As far as I can go without it threatenin' my life. How far would I go for my life? All the way an' more.

4. How do you think your sudden captivity is affecting you? Got Stockholm Syndrome for the Tribe yet?

I dunno what the hell Stockhold... uh, Stockmold has to do with anything, but I know the first thing I'm doing when I bust outta here is beat the sh*t outta that torturer. *looks around the room* Really wish I could bust myself out sooner...

5. Are there any particular members of the Tribe you dislike less than the rest? Or maybe hate more intensely?

Hmm... Noah and Alphus are OK. Would be better if they came to visit and say hi or somethin'. If Thrasher dies first, I think I'll sleep a bit better at night.

6. What is the airspeed of an unladen swallow?

... what?

From True Epicness:

1. At what point did you realise that your plan to infiltrate the Gold Tribe had horrendously cocked up?

Prolly the moment I stepped foot inside the city and that one gold guy saw me... it was supposed to be a quick in and out, just scout around, see what I could dig up in a few minutes, and then gone. *sighs* My nose is gettin' itchy...

2. What are your thoughts on Thrace, the Crimson Crusade, the People's Militia, and the general impending doom facing Exathor?

The other things don't matter. What matters is that Thrace is basically gonna kill us all. Hope you all enjoyed your lives because this is it. Find a way to extend the last bit of it as much as you can. As for me... here I am, dangling in my cell...

3. How was your relationship with your late brother?

We were close once, as kids... I think. I dunno, it's been a while, and I haven't seen him since then. In fact, the bandits I ran with were more my family than he ever was. Prolly why I didn't mind taking his things when I saw him dead.

4. If you had been (by some miracle) forgiven for your betrayals of the Gold Tribe, would you have enjoyed staying? (In a way other than 'Yay, I get to rob people'. Don't you sass me, now.)

Bein' in the Gold Tribe is too much damn work. And everyone's so noble and honorable and sh*t. And I don't even know if you guys get paid! I mean, I didn't get anythin'!

5. If you're an expert at 'gettin' all the ladies', why are you single and chained up to rot in a dungeon? (Yes I went there.)

*shrugs* Maybe that's what the ladies are into... they're just havin' trouble gettin' too me when there's a war on and all that jazz.

Raz questions!

1. You're trapped in an island, and you HAVE to bring two other characters from your roleplay. Which two would you bring. You have to pick two, no exceptions. In other words, which two characters can you tolerate the most?

2. Any big plans after the whole Darkrai fiasco blows over?

3. What's your favorite pastime? Besides the obvious answer of being evil.

4. What do you think of the other factions?

5. How do you feel about working together in a small group like you are now? Any particular difference than working by yourself? What do you prefer?

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Thanks for the questions 90FC3C . Now i'm going to answer them.

You said your parents got you engaged with Maya. Would you mind sharing some details?

Hum... Well, she also is from a rich family. Their parents wanted her to have a fiancee and they thought that i would be a good choice since i was from a rich family and i was at her age. It's pretty annoying having her always following me, that's one of the reasons i love travelling! Wait a minute...

Maya get out of here! I'm having an interview!

You seem to like specializing in Fire types. Do you feel your team is perhaps a little unbalanced or have you compensated for the type's weaknesses?

If i am against my brother and he is using Feraligatr or Empoleon then i don't have advantage. Otherwise i have advantages.

Why exactly are you carrying smoke bombs on you?

Well... *Throws Smoke Bomb and disappears*

*Reappears in the room* Sorry i went to get the cake the fan club sent me. Those fan girls are not human. But... *eats piece of cake* Sometimes you need to dance with the devil. This cake is delicious!

Anyway... I carry smoke bombs to disappear on cloud of smoke.

What was your relationship with your brother when you were kids?

We used to make pranks to each other. He also said things like: "I'm a champion and you are a loser!"; we used to steal each other things. We used to fight a lot.

And we used to fight to see who would go to the bathroom first.

Do you ever get homesick, traveling for so long?

No! Of course not!

Now for Morty:

1. How did you broke arms, legs, etc...?

2. Did you had a nickname?

3. You have any enemy or someone you hate?

4. Who was your starter Pokemon?

5. Do you have any story from the past that is not a dream?

Last edited:

GastlyGibus

I'm battin' a thousand!
Years
I'll ask some questions for Alexandria:

1. It sounds like you and your Gastly get into a lot of mischief. Do you have any other Pokemon besides Gastly, and if so, any interesting stories about them?
2. How would you describe your friendship with Sophia?
3. Forgive me for prying, but it sounds like your mother is a source of contention for you. Would you mind elaborating on your feelings towards her?
4. You mentioned you do art commissions. What kind of art do you do? Do you stick to any particular theme for your art?
5. You also mentioned going to college. What do you plan on studying?

And as for me, I will answer questions with my character Tavhir from Crimson Dawn.

Alright, can we get on with this? I'm kind of in the middle of something important...

What is your full name?

Tavhir Eldren. Next?

Ascanfell. 19 years ago. Didn't grow up there, but I was born there.

(He shifts uncomfortably in his seat, glancing about the room as if formulating an answer)

My parents? Well, there's my father Vennson. One of the higher ups in the Hesperian military. I... well, as a kid, I didn't really get along with him very well. He was always away on duty. But he's a good man. He took care of me, you know?

My mother, Joanna, was home more often, though that wasn't saying much. She was more into politics, but she did right by me and my sister. Always made sure we were taken care of. When I was younger, I guess I kind of resented them... but I'm older now, and we're on much better terms.

Only my sister Cassandra. I got along with her more than anyone else. Whenever my parents were out, she assumed the duties of a caretaker. She was always like a second mother to me, really. Um... don't tell her I said that.

Well, there was this one time my sister had an important date with some cute guy she liked, and she wanted to look her best. Being the loving, caring brother I am, I went and hid all of her jewelry and dressings all over the house. Oh man, she was in such a panic! "Where's my necklace?" "I can't find my ribbons!" You have no idea how hard it was to not bust up laughing in front of her. She must have circled the entire house four times! And the maids... they were just as frantic! It was hysterical!

Of course, she eventually found all of her things and still managed to get out on time. But still... it was really funny to watch. I don't think she ever found out about that...

Live? That's a joke, right? I mean, being in the Gold Tribe, we're constantly moving, it seems. Always out and about doing this and that. Though I can't really complain about the company. Some of them can be... annoying, but they get the job done, at least.

I guess the company is the Gold Tribe, but it seems I've been put into one group in particular. Luckily, Cassandra is there with me, but there's a whole cast of characters it would seem. Some of them are decent 'mon, like Thrasher and Noah, and then some of them... well, they're kind of quirky, you know? Not necessarily BAD, but... like, how did Punisher even get in the Gold Tribe??

Oh, you know, fight a bunch of insufferable fools in a rebellion, wake up death goddesses, go rock collecting. Just Gold Tribe things.

Apparently I can see pretty well in the dark. I never really noticed it, but I guess that's just because I'm so used to it. It helps when we have to navigate a cave or some other dark place.

(Raises an eyebrow, slightly confused.)

You're looking right at me! Are you blind or something? (He sighs) Well, I guess for anybody who happens to see this 'interview,' I'm just a normal Pawniard, you know? Yellow eyes, covered in blades, bladed hands... you know, as used to it as I am, having little daggers for hands is still pretty annoying. Uh... I'm 1'05", only about 20 lbs...

(He points a bladed hand at the interviewer) Make one joke about my height and you'll regret it.

Growing up, my parents both being in very prestigious positions, we were definitely among the upper class. We even had maids and butlers and stuff like that. Definitely not what I was used to... but I didn't really care either way. I did things by myself anyways. Couldn't stand having somebody else do things for me.

Not having hands can be problematic. Also, I have a severe allergy to stupidity. It makes me break out in sarcasm. Does that count?

You're listening to me talk right now! What kind of question is that?

(He sighs again)

I don't know... medium pitched? A little scratchy? That's what people say, anyways.

(He fishes around in the brown scarf on his neck)

I've got... my Gold Tribe badge, some Oran berries, a specially made pen for my 'unique' hands, and... yeah, that's pretty much it.

Well, my sister tells me I need to lay off the sarcasm a lot... and that I'm prone to losing my temper. I don't know. Hey, at least I can admit it, right?

Now, if you'll excuse me, there's currently a rebellion going on and a death goddess out to kill us. I kind of need to get on that.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
For Petrina!

-Who is your ideal mate?
-If you could become friends with one person, who would it be?
-What would you do if you were ever made the new Trade Prince?
-Which Gold Tribe member do you like the most and why?
-If Timmy's mom has three sons, two of whom are named Jason and Elroy, what is the name of the third son?

~~~~

(For reference, three minds in one body.

Black = Penance
Red = Paradox
Purple = Brynn)

What is your full name?

Penance Malum. Well, technically, I am known as Madman to some. It's an either/or kind of proposition. Either ya love me and call me by my name, or you want to disrespect me and call me by my title. Go ahead, disrespect me, but when you wake up at three in the morning with a very urgent need to defecate and you find out that the bathroom has been glued shut, don't come crying to me. Well… you probably won't be able to get to me anyways. I do happen to love sitting on toilet seats late at night.

What? You never read my book? *The first volume of 'Life Guide to Life : How to be awesome like Penance* comes sailing in to smack your face* It's all in there. Sheesh, so many illiterates! Still… I SUPPOSE I could give a few answers. I was born in the absolutely lovely town of Cape City all the way in Valkaria. Lovely little country, would be far nicer if they actually built a statue of me somewhere, but that's far off topic! In any case I was born a good fifty-four years ago, way back before the first war broke out.

Well, my father was… not around. I rather that I don't mention him at all. In fact, from this moment on, he officially doesn't exist. He's somewhere in Valkaria, maybe dead, maybe not, who knows? He's only a mindless foot soldier, someone who helped the goldies and the alpha alliance. Never had time for his family. Hah, even in the war he never bothered to come after me when I left. So yes, he's wiped out of history, goodbye, no more questions about him. My mother on the other han-

Sorry Penance, but I think it's my time to answers some questions.

Well boo hoo hoo Paradox, this is MY questionnaire, so… you go play over there or something. Eat some cake, you could use it.

… You know I can't.

HAHAHAHA! I know! I just have so much fun teasing ya!

… My turn now. Ah there we go! Let me flip through here… and here we are. Parents huh? Well, my old daddy was Darkrai. Yeah, figure that out. Golduck plus Darkrai equals more Golduck, how the hell does that happen, right? Personally, my father is s**t. Yes, pure grade outhouse material. So get this, father births me right as he's about to win, then he deflates and instantly crumbles! Honestly, that's the part that really drove me insane. He's a legendary and can't stand up to a few mon who only have the power of friendship? Honestly it sounds like one of those horrendous books that Obsidian might read. I just have to one up him now. He wants the world under his control? Then I'll make sure he doesn't get it.

I know Penance doesn't. Brynn does. She has a s**t ton of them. Her brother went full mating mode, just had all of these little kids. For me personally, I have my dearly beloved brother Blackguard. Yeah, he's like me. He's older, but he's SO slow. Honestly, life would have been better if I had been born first, but he came from some Golurk named Paladin. I could care less where he is. As long as he doesn't mess up my time here, then my bro can do whatever the hell he wants.

Oh! Yes! Okay, so this one time Penance had been keeping me under, had a nice psychic shield right? Perfect way to keep me buried under his thoughts when suddenly, BOOM! Bad news hits him. Some friends or something were killed near Karn. I was too busy lounging around to even bother listening, but oh did he get mad! I just eased my way out and presto! I was in control once more and I wrecked s**t up! It was hilarious! Okay, so there was this one goldie Gastrodon that I absolutely ripped to shreds, pieces went flying everywhere! And then there were some Seekers that I blasted with rubble from the building!

It was the absolute best time I had in so long! Then Guardia came around and HAD to be a Guardia!

Hey! That's my phase! You can't steal it!

Technically I'm not. I AM a part of you, so therefore I'm not stealing. In any case, she was a total Guardia and wrecked my groove. Case in point, next time I want to have some fun, I have to take out a certain Zangoose first. My father might be too proud to learn from his mistakes, but I always adapt.

Heh, I live in Penance of course! You could say I'm his inner chaos, the thing that makes him tick, the demon of his sins, the-

That's enough Paradox. You shan't frighten them anymore

Cr**. Brynn, this is MY time to shine I'll have you know.

Well she hasn't had a chance to speak yet. Give her the room Paradox.

Grumble grumble.

Thank you Penance. Well, quick introduction, I am Brynn, and I too live within Penance's mind. Paradox is essentially the dark, sinful, part of Penance that was brought out and given a personification thanks to Darkrai's corruptive powers. I… I was a Gardevoir at one point. I had fought against Paradox and Blackgurad in the first war to try and free Penance and Paladin from their corruptive influences. We succeeded… but I had been far too injured. I was about to perish and fade away into nothingness when Penance reached out with his psychic powers and absorbed portions of my mind into his, effectively saving my life. I am missing a few memories here and there, mostly of my early childhood, but it's not all bad considering I was given an additional thirty years of life. Time to speak to my brother… to see my nieces and nephews.

Penance… well… he's akin to Paradox, but far more tame. He has good intentions in heart, it's only his behaviors that cause some mon to shy away from him. He's a planner, he's a metaphor user, and he can be socially awkward. Everything he says, everything he does is a planned sequence.

Oh, well, for my living I help Penance with his plans and I am a second mind for him to bounce ideas off. I can't do else while I am in his head. Sometimes he does let me steer his body around, but only for bits at a time.

I personally don't. I can use psychic powers like other psychics can, but Penance and Paradox have a special bond. Paradox has an affinity for chaos and corruption. If chaos is in the air, then he becomes more powerful. Emotions such as anger, rage, fear, also greatly empower him, and since he's tied to Penance both of them can use corruption based attacks.

Well, since Paradox, Penance, and I share the same body we look the same with some small differences depending on who is controlling the body at the moment. For Penance, he looks like a regular Golduck. A bit muscled, but for fifty-four he doesn't look that bad. Whenever I take control, his left eye changes from red to a steely gray. When Paradox is in control… it's easy to notice. His blue skin changes to a deep black, his eyes glow a deep red, and more often than not he crackles with laughter simply because it amuses him.

Okay! My turn now! You two have had your fun but this started out as MY questionnaire! I'm the one who will finish it! So as to social class… I hate the thought of such classes. All pokemon should be equal, not held above one another. I hate any class divisions, it's why I hate titles as well! No titles here. Everyone tries to pin a title on me and I throw it all away.

Not really. I suppose my only disease would be to lovely delicious cake. Who DOESN'T drool at the sight of one!? As for allergies… hm… that gives me a great plan to use later! Note to self, find out the others' allergies and exploit them.

Well, mostly suave. I have to get one some good sides you know and get people to trust me. Honestly, a calm voice that can speak mad phrases creeps people out more, so that's pretty funny to boot.

Pft, Obsidian has the pockets right now, or so I hear. I don't have pockets but if I did, oh, I would have LOTS of things in them. Hehe.

Hm… I just plan. That's really all it is. I plan day and night. I have to get every single little thing right, or else the plan crumbles. That's how it always is. For every plan that's made you need another plan, a secondary one, to take its place in case the first fails, then you need another if the secondary fails. All of it has to be neat and orderly and I need to know everything going in or else it all fails! Urgh, some people just DON'T understand the complexities of true planning!

Last edited:

KajiVenator

The Flame Huntzman
Years
For Tahvir:

1. What was your strongest subject in the ECUL?
2. Who is your favorite person in the Gold Tribe, besides your sister Cassandra, and why?
3. When the war is over, where would you want to do? Where would you go?
4. If you could say one thing to Thrace without fearing a death beam, what would you say?
5. Was there anyone at the ECUL who you were friends with? What happened to them afterwards, if so?

Now for the interview. I thought I'd fill this out for Isak from Crimson Dawn.

*ahem*

What is your full name?

Isak Mategu, also known as "the Deft".

I hatched in Amoon Village after my adoptive parents found my egg in the forest, twenty years ago or so.

My parents? Well, my real parents I never knew. I was abandoned as an egg, and that was when my adoptive parents found me. My adoptive parents I can tell you about, however. Let's see... mom was former Gold Tribe who settled down in Amoon, where she met my father who was born and raised in Amoon.

Hmm... Well, I suppose you could consider Mike and Lenka the closest things to family that I had growing up. Mike was a Ninjask and Lenka was a Gothita, and they were my best friends growing up. I get along well enough with others, but most Pokemon my age didn't like that I was a "Wild" Pokemon, so I got picked on a lot... so did Mike and Lenka, for different reasons. That's probably why we were so close.

I'm also close to Beryl. She's a Donphan and one of my sisters in the Gold Tribe. I doubt I'd be alive today if I hadn't found her.

When I was growing up, about 10 at the time, I was usually harassed by bullies, chasing after me for whatever pity reasons they could think of. They would call out insults and harass me because I didn't know my real parents, or because I didn't stay to get a beating from them. I didn't like fighting back then, and I preferred to just run as fast as I could away from conflict.

One day, I found a couple of the same guys picking on a Gothita, about my size. Why, I can't remember. Probably trying to get her to help them cheat in class or something. Anyway, I tried to stop them. Got my ass handed to me. I really thought they were going to kill me, but they were stopped by an Infernape who yelled at them about leaving his daughter alone.

That was the day I met Lenka and her father Frederick. Frederick owns a general store in Amoon, and he thanked me for trying to help Lenka. He taught me how to use my ears in battle, and I'm still thankful for the lesson to this day.

I go wherever the Gold Tribe needs me, but I hope to eventually settle down someplace. The Gold Tribe is full of people of different attitudes and abilities, all who've decided to train and fight in the name of the Emperor. We are brothers in arms, and we have to trust each other above whatever squabbles we may have.

Like I said, I'm Gold Tribe. I go to battle to protect the country wherever I'm needed.

I don't consider any of my abilities "special", but I am nimble. Running, jumping, and acrobatics are my strong suits. I have some knowledge of wild plants and their medicinal properties, among other things. I also use my ears to propel myself off the ground, or crack a few ribs with a good blow. Um... That's about it, really. Oh, and I can talk to "Wild" Pokemon. I guess that's about it?

I look like a Buneary. Do you know what a Buneary looks like? Probably so. Anyway, I'm about a foot tall, really lightweight, with brown and cream-colored fur and brown eyes. I don't wear much except for my climbing gloves and weather goggles, and I haven't seen enough combat yet to have a scar or anything, but I'm told my ears are pretty thick for a Buneary.

Also, my fur is a bit bristly. I've met a few other Buneary while I was at the ECUL, and their fur was much more... fluffy? Mine tends to lay flat.

My appearance isn't really as important to me as for others.

I'm Gold Tribe. That is apparently a social class in and of its own. Ignoring the status that the golden band confers, I wouldn't say my family was lower class growing up but we weren't exactly middle class either.

I hate, hate, hate, hate strong odors. My nose is really sensitive, and I tend to cry when I smell something strong that burns my nostrils. My ears are also sensitive, and loud noises tend to knock me out. Other than that... well, I guess there is the fact that I really just don't have upper body strength. I mean, sure my legs are decently strong so kicking is no problem, but my paws can't punch very well. When I use Ice Punch or any other punching move, I have to be really smart about it. Then there is my weight... I get sent flying quite easy if I get hit, and really hampers the force I can put behind kicks.

It's not all bad, however. The sensitivity of my ears and nose provide a big advantage when I'm tracking something, or someone, down. My light weight also allows me to go places easily that others would have trouble getting to.

Well... it sounds deeper to me, but I've been told its pretty high-pitched and child-like. Definitely not something that strikes fear in anyone.

I don't have pockets. I do have a bag I keep stuff in and, at the moment... I have some Bright Powder bombs, a few berries, and a keepsake my mother passed to me not too long ago. Not too sure what it is for, but it's a gift from her so I feel I should keep it with me.

Since I consider myself somewhere between a "Wild" Pokemon and an Otori tribesman, as well as Gold Tribe, I know that many things I do can come off as strange to others.

Most notably, I don't worship Arceus. It's the most common religion in the country, but it doesn't make sense to me. I respect the spirit of the land and the world, and the spirit of each Pokemon which inhabits it. In its natural state, every spirit is balanced by another spirit, and order is maintained. A few are the spirit of the land, the spirit of death, and the spirit of fertility, and each has its own name and counterpart. It's a complicated system, which is why most prefer Arceism.

In fact, I think this difference in viewpoint is what is really significant. Most people who worship Arceus imagine themselves and their fellows to be favored by their god, above the world, foreign to it, and this drives them to show little respect to "Wild" Pokemon and have little knowledge of what exists beyond the city walls. I don't want to pretend I am "enlightened" by any means, but city Pokemon struggle when out in the wild while I... don't. I am at home when I am there.

I could go on about the things that make me "weird" but I prefer to ignore the differences so please do not make me.

Last edited:

Plumbum

Years
Petrina's Answers

Who is your ideal mate?
Uhm... is this a trick question? You already know I have a girlfriend.​
If you could become friends with one person, who would it be?
Hehe... this is a better question isn't it? Well, the answer might surprise you a little: Thrace. Sure, I bet Thrace is a pretty sucky friend, but a friend like her could end this crazy little war without so many mons having to die...​
What would you do if you were ever made the new Trade Prince?
I'd probably say... lose the job within the space of a week. No, twenty-four hours!​
Which Gold Tribe member do you like the most and why?
That's... also one hell of a question. I mean, I guess I proabably shouldn't count my family. But beyond them... I don't want to place a value on my brothers and sisters. I learnt whilst I was leading Xeo that having a favourite just makes you unpopular. I had to go to huge lengths to make sure nobody thought I was giving Percy special treatment. Hell, most of the time, I had to run him harder than everymon else.​
If Timmy's mom has three sons, two of whom are named Jason and Elroy, what is the name of the third son?
Logic puzzle? Really? "Timmy." Let's move on.​

Questions for Alexandra Dragic

1) That was one hell of a league you were in. What was your plan for survival?
2) Honestly, how scared were you? I mean, you saw that Elias kid make an example of himself, did that shake you?
3) How hard was it to decide you'd join up to such a deadly league?
4) How did your friends react when you told them you wre joining the League?
5) Honestly, rate yourself as a trainer. Like, the best thing ever, or lucky to even handle a pokéball without breaking it?
6) What is the capital of Assyria?

What is your full name?
Charles Marion Vensworth.
(beat)
That's "Charlie" to ya.​
Gold City, 28 years ago. Didn't stick around forever though.​
William Vensworth, the most stuck up, hard-driving, legacy obsessed abdomen you'll never get ta meet. That's the bastard I had ta call Dad before I ran off. Mom, her name's Devida, was way nicer. I mean, she knew Dad was runnin' me ragged an' ya know? She was even nice ta me. To all 'a us, unlike dad. Kinda miss her.
Well, I've got a sister, Danielle. She's a real sob story an' I mean that fer real, see she's only a couple years older than me, but Dad was vettin' her fer the Tribe too. Good for her, she liked that, unlike me, she'd have been happy with the Tribe an' even though she was a Scyther like me then, she coulda kicked my abdomen into next week any day ya like - try next month when she up an' turned into a Scizor - an' she even helped me out with my trainin', helped me gettin' up to speed so I could get the old f*ck off my back. But, uh... it didn't end too good fer sis... Ya see, one day she got sick. I mean, like, real sick. She can't even move under her own power now...​
I've been told you have a brother too?
Not sure I got a brother or not right now. Wanna keep askin'? I'll remind you I got 2-foot claws instead 'a hands...​
Heh. How about how I got ran outta Gold City? Ya see, I went through with everythin' my dear old Dad put me through. Maybe I felt I had ta with Dani outta the picture, but at the end of it all, I even managed ta lie my way past the leader 'a the Gold Tribe, Guardia, an' I ended up one of 'em. But ya see, I'd really built myself quite the lil' gang in Gold City... an' we were damn good. Even better when ya got an insider in the Gold Tribe. Hey, it was a bad situation bein' forced into bein' a goldie an' I had ta make good of it somehow.

Anyhow, I kept this whole song an' dance up fer a good year or so. Lettin' my boys know where everyone who'd be after arrestin' 'em'd be an' takin' my share. A setup like that can make a mon very rich, ya know. But it went kinda sour. Ya see, they got sloppy one time on a job at the ol' dusty jeweller an' the hag Haunter that ran the place saw what was goin' on. They got away, but they knew she was gonna say somethin', she knew 'em.

(sigh)

They shoulda just faced the music or ran. But they weren't gonna. Ya know what they were gonna do? They were gonna kill the old hag. I weren't gonna put up with that. I mean, we never had ta have the plan before, but the idea made me sick to the bottom 'a my gut. So... I ratted 'em. An' I knew they were gonna rat me back, so before my "brothers" went off ta arrest 'em, I grabbed a few things an' flew the coop. Didn't even know where I was goin'. I just ran before I had ta face the music too.​
Well, nowadays, I call the Thieves' Forest home. No I'm not tellin' ya where it is, f*ck off. I got new friends there, but I'll tell ya 'bout Snype. Ya see, that Sableye's been king 'a the Thieves since before I was even born. Guy's got a good head on his shoulders, an' he ain't too serious either. He used ta just be the guy I took orders from an' I'd call the guy a friend fer sure but uh... ya better not read this ya bastard... I think Snype's kinda like a big bro I never had. I mean, he's a real friend ta me, but the guy takes care 'a his thieves too. He's there ta stop me when I'm gonna be a dumba*s anyway... an' I think I'm gonna stop now 'fore I keep gushin' like a little girl Surskit.​
Lie, cheat 'n steal. Next?​
Lyin', cheatin' an' stealin'.​
Yer lookin' at me, ya dumba*s? Ugh... well, I'm a Scyther. Know what one 'a them look like? Bet ya can see my bandannas to, the one my head, the one on my neck? One on the neck's handy though, ya can pull that up over yer face.​
Everymon else treats me like dirt, but I live like a king. Ya decide what that is yerself.​
Well, ya ever tried livin' without hands? An' I got more dignity than pickin' stuff up in my mouth like a four-foot either.​
(Steals the interview questions and looks at my notes)

You're writin' how I speak anyway! Move on!​
Most 'a the time, whatever was in some other guy's pockes five minutes ago.​
I get called an a*shole a lot. Do I really look like an a*shole to you?​

Last edited:

IggyKoopa

Years
Questions for Isak:
Could you elaborate on your relationship with Beryl?

Do you think that, with enough experience, you'll be able to fight on the same level as otherwise-stronger Pokémon?

Do you get any flak for your unconventional beliefs?

How did you get your nickname?

Would you mind describing the keepsake from your mother?

It sounds like you and your Gastly get into a lot of mischief. Do you have any other Pokemon besides Gastly, and if so, any interesting stories about them?

A Sneasel and a Litwick. Sneasel gets into his own trouble, and while Litwick is good if I want to scare the hell out of random strangers, I try not to, because that's just sociopathic.

How would you describe your friendship with Sophia?

I would call her my best friend in a heartbeat. She supports me in rough times and she's cool to hang around in good times.

Forgive me for prying, but it sounds like your mother is a source of contention for you. Would you mind elaborating on your feelings towards her?

Well, I... um...
*long pause*
*sigh* ...Sorry. I can't...

You mentioned you do art commissions. What kind of art do you do? Do you stick to any particular theme for your art?

I started out drawing all dark and morbid stuff during my angsty phase, and nowadays that's all people request from me...

You also mentioned going to college. What do you plan on studying?

I've been accepted into Snowpoint University, but I'm going in undeclared. I'm sort of leaning toward some sort of cognitive science, but I'll have to look into what they have...

That was one hell of a league you were in. What was your plan for survival?

It took me a while to realize that death was actually a real threat. My 'plan' as it were basically consisted of staying in line, because that was the best way to not get hurt.

Honestly, how scared were you? I mean, you saw that Elias kid make an example of himself, did that shake you?

I wasn't too scared at first - once again, I didn't know there was real danger involved - but the first death I saw was definitely an 'oh sh*t' moment for me.

How hard was it to decide you'd join up to such a deadly league?

The 'not realizing it was deadly' thing applies here too, and it was just sort of something to do while I was on break (and the weather in Hoenn is so much better than the weather in Sinnoh). Hell, when I entered the lottery for it, I was pretty certain I wouldn't get picked anyway.

How did your friends react when you told them you wre joining the League?

I hadn't heard of it before, but apparently they had, because they were pretty horrified and were hoping that I wouldn't be picked.

Honestly, rate yourself as a trainer. Like, the best thing ever, or lucky to even handle a pokéball without breaking it?

Hm... I'd say I'm better than average with all the experience I've gotten recently, but there are plenty of people who are so much better.

What is the capital of Assyria?

Google tells me it's Assur... was that supposed to be a joke? .-.

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
Questions for Penance! And, uh, also Paradox and Brynn, I guess.

1. (Penance) Of all the people in Valkaria (or possibly the rest of the known world) who do you find the most agreeable? Excluding anyone involved in Seekership or family, those are easy :P

2. (Penance) WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY ABOUT YOUR MOTHER? Rather, what were you going to say? Paradox cut you off, there, the big ol' meanie that he is.

3. (All three, cuz it's question 3, that worked out well.) How do you feel about the others in Penance's mind? Do you like them, hate them? Are you sometimes scared by or comforted by them?

4. (Brynn) If you managed to be brought back to life in your own body, (or a new one, or whatever) what would you do afterwards?

5. (Paradox) Do you like cake too? (I should bloody well hope so.)

Extra questions for Raz.

From 90FC3C:

What inspired you to be so evil?

What inspired me? HA! Justification isn't something that evil cares about, if that's what you're getting at. Otherwise, erm... hmph. You know, I'm not sure anything really 'clicked' particularly - I just happened to be incredibly evil. And also powerful. And also very good at checkers.​

What is the most evil thing you have done?

The most? The single most evil thing I've done? How many evil acts do you think I've committed, three? I can't just pick from such a massive list! Evilness me-! That's, erm, 'goodness me', but the equivalent in evil terms which therefore makes it better... not sure how clear that was. Moving on! Erm... well, there was that time I killed a group of bandits with their leader's still-beating heart, there was the time I, erm... how do you put it? Stole delicious confectionery from an infant? I think that was it. Heard it somewhere before, anyhow. Regardless, the list is nigh-endless, so you'll have to do with those. I know this is an interview, but I'm not going to spend a bloody day recounting to you my life's story.​

What is the most evil thing you plan to do?

Hmm, that's a nice one. Evil one, rather. Let's see... ah, probably - and forgive me for being cliché - World Domination. Yes, I know every villain in the bloody universe has that as an objective, but believe me: there's a reason for that. It really is quite enticing. All I do is ramp up enough power to rival the gods, then rule with an iron fist and kill all the pricks! World Domination! It's quite the thing.​

Musical instruments, you said? Can you play any of them?

Erm, not really. Only every single one, faultlessly and simultaneously. I use them for practising the psychic arts, and my mental prowess has allowed me to become a psychic terror on the battlefield - or on stage, if need be. If I weren't a nomad and/or a villain, I'd probably be a world-renowned musician. Although, I suppose, it was my villainous ambition in psychic power that led me to master them, so perhaps not. Either way, one benefits the other. So yes - I can be a one-'mon-band, and no, that doesn't involve strapping anything to my bloody feet.​

Do you think your magic would be more powerful were you to evolve?

Oh, most certainly. With evolution generally comes power - as a Gardevoir, I'd be even more absurdly powerful. With any luck, I'll somehow manage it.​

And from SV:

1. You're trapped in an island, and you HAVE to bring two other characters from your roleplay. Which two would you bring. You have to pick two, no exceptions. In other words, which two characters can you tolerate the most?

What in the name of Zekrom is a roleplay? SV, I declare you a noob, through-and-through. Regardless, assuming that you were just referring to people in my general vicinity - and also that I can't simply teleport or otherwise easily find my way off the island, which would undoubtedly be the case for a being of my power - I would probably have to take Snype. The King of Thieves has managed to work his way into my minionship - lucky him. Besides, I have to have someone to bring me ice-cream. I assume this is a tropical island...?

Erm, other than Snype... egh. I'm not entirely sure. Perhaps, erm... the big, green, goldie bastard. Callimer. He's not entirely insufferable, and he did earn a smidgen of respect from me by clouting Penance in the jaw.​

2. Any big plans after the whole Darkrai fiasco blows over?

Continue to gain power and take over the world, of course! I'll probably have to come to some sort of agreement - or destructive compromise - with the Gold Tribe, the Thieves, and essentially all the other lot. Evil as I am, peace would probably be the better option - I'm powerful as all sh*t, but the others are hardly slackers themselves. I wouldn't fancy my chances alone against all of the bastards. Alternatively, I suppose I could make a villainous escape...​

3. What's your favorite pastime? Besides the obvious answer of being evil.

My favourite pastime? Being evil, of cour- wha-? Besides that? Curses! Erm... hmm... most likely some kind of tie. Evil is of course the most dominating factor of my life - I barely have time to think about the other things, I'm kept so busy with all of my evil. Erm... well, there's my tremendous musical talent, my study of ancient, forbidden texts, and- OH! Yes, that's it. My favourite pastime - besides evil - is eating chocolate ice cream. Or chocolate cake. Or something chocolate and yummy in similar regard.​

4. What do you think of the other factions?

The other factions? Egh, I care little for them. The Gold Tribe as a whole are goody-goody self-righteous pricks, the Thieves as a whole are spineless miscreants. The SEC, though, actually... well, it's interesting to say the least. I've always been driven more to magic than to technology, but that certainly isn't to say I've no interest in it. Quite the contrary, as a matter of fact. That said, as a faction, I don't particularly have any opinion on them. They're there, they do things. Haven't supported me, haven't got in my way. Let them be, I suppose.​

5. How do you feel about working together in a small group like you are now? Any particular difference than working by yourself? What do you prefer?

A massive difference, certainly. I'll say for the moment that I prefer working alone, though that is quite probably influenced by the discomfort that comes with inexperience - there are benefits and drawbacks to both kinds of work. Working in a group requires larger attention to tactical thinking - targeting specific enemies, and taking... eugh, care of your allies. Raw destruction is really quite fun, though unfortunately not so appropriate in a group. Working alone is far simpler, and in many cases, vastly more effective. Working in a group gives more minds and bodies to work on more things simultaneously, as well as more targets to the enemy to be wary of. I do remember the last time the enemy ignored me - my, my, the sky rained hellfire, that day. It was me, by the way. My hellfire.

One particular annoyance of working in a group is the concept of, erm... my behaviour. Apparently, evil isn't all that liked by the masses. Who knew? Hehe - nevertheless, it's something of an ordeal to have to suppress what comes naturally, especially when such things often apply perfectly logical reasoning. While 'good' isn't something I'll ever get my head around, 'evil but probably not an immediate catastrophic danger' is something that seems to be coming to me. Regardless, it really is almost more trouble than it's worth. Were the fate of the world not at stake - the world I plan to rule, I remind you - I'd really rather not bother with it.​

Last edited:

KajiVenator

The Flame Huntzman
Years
For Charlie:

1. That is an interesting accent you have. Is it common for Pokemon of Gold City to have an accent like that?
2. What made you turn to a life of thieving?
3. If you weren't thieving, what would you want to do for a living?
4. Is there anything else you are good at besides lying, cheating and stealing? What allows you to be good at stealing? It can't be very easy digging in peoples pockets with bladed hands.
5. Where do you get your bandannas? Do you have a particularly favorite bandanna?

Isak's answers:

Could you elaborate on your relationship with Beryl?

I suppose so. About three weeks ago, the Gold Tribe was sent up to Deathbringer's Mark to do battle in the second Windseer Rebellion. To put it nicely, we lost. The few who survived apparently left the battle scarred but I almost didn't make it out alive. See, I got knocked out pretty badly. I think I was mistaken for just another casualty so I wasn't attacked afterwards, but I woke up to a field of... um, bodies.

I don't remember much after that. I probably wandered for a while, sick to my stomach. What I do remember, though, is stumbling across a sister Donphan who was clinging to life. That was Beryl. She looked pretty bad, and I honestly thought she was going to die, but I had to at least try to save her. So I scrounged around, looking for anything I could find that would help her. I had to look through a number of... bodies, but I found enough supplies to stabilize her. She was still injured, but we managed to get away from the field of... bodies, to place where I could treat her better without retching. When she was well enough, we decided that the best course of action was to travel back to Union City and regroup with the Gold Tribe.

We're very close, as a result. She's a wise, old, Donphan.

Do you think that, with enough experience, you'll be able to fight on the same level as otherwise-stronger Pokémon?

Maybe, but I doubt it. My main problem is a lack of bulk, but that is also one of my assets.

I am actually not a bad fighter, per se, but I usually have to get the drop on an enemy first. That's why I like Bright Powder bombs.

Do you get any flak for your unconventional beliefs?

Sometimes, yes. Around the Gold Tribe, not so much. We were trained better than to let petty differences like religion get ahead of us. There are also a number of Pokemon in the Gold Tribe that don't necessarily worship Arceus, so I am in good company, and those that do worship Arceus tend to keep to themselves and not shove it in my face.

Still... outside of the Gold Tribe, I feel threatened to reveal my beliefs. I've had a few run-ins with really obnoxious Pokemon who confronted me, and told me to repent to Arceus... among other things... Sure, I tell my friends, but I've learned to be quiet about my beliefs in public.

How did you get your nickname?

It's... not a nickname. It's my title. My official designation in the Gold Tribe.

Like I said, I'm pretty nimble. When graduation came around, some of my instructors suggested choosing a title that reflected my abilities, so I chose "the Deft". I try to live up to it.

Would you mind describing the keepsake from your mother?

Uh, okay. *scrounges around in bag and pulls it out*

It's a brown and white gemstone about the size of one of my paws. It was my mothers' from before she retired from Gold Tribe. I think it's pretty, but that's about it.

*puts it back into his bag*

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Questions for Isak! (KajiVenator)

1. Do you usually talk much?

2. Do you consider yourself wise?

3. What is your favorite season?

4. Do you prefer being around others or spend time alone?

5. Is there anyone you are afraid of?

It sure is difficult to come up with good questions :x

------------

I'm going with my character from Crossroads; A Johto Story. He was originally designed as, let's face it, an Ash Ketchum clone for another journey RP. But I tweaked him a bit and he's grown into a distinct enough person through the span of Crossroads, even though he's not exactly my most fascinating work so far.

What is your full name?
Aberdeen Montany. I don't think I ever got a middle name. Kinda redundant anyways, don't you think? You never really use it except when you're filling out forms and so far I haven't really had to fill out many forms in my life.

Fourteen years ago... No, hang on. Fifteen years ago actually! Wow, it's my birthday. I was so caught up in all this journey business and our kidnapped pokémon and all that I didn't even think of checking my messages at the pokémon center. Mum and dad have probably bombarded my voicemail by now. Oops. Oh, and I was born in Cherrygrove City, Johto. Been living there my whole life.

They are nice people. You know, not super special but the general kind kind. They haven't had it easy, you know. I mean, they have great jobs and all. Dad's a florist and mum works as a nurse at the pokémon center. So I've seen a lot of pokémon growing up, so that's been cool.

Uh. Well, I'd call Chocolate my family by now! My Quilladin, that is. And all my other pokémon too, of course. They aren't really just creatures. More like friends. Only, we have to stick together at all times and depend on each other and... that's what family members should do, isn't it?

Oh, and I had a sister once. But now I don't.

Will recent past work? There was this time in the Ruins of Alph when me and my pal Melody and this rather horrible guy called Vincent took a guided tour through a big ruin. Then suddenly lighting struck - I mean, it wasn't really that sudden because we all knew that bad weather was coming outside, but it was still pretty shocking. And people ran in all directions so the three of us decided to go and look for whoever might be lost inside the dark ruins. But instead, Melody got kidnapped by this... Well, this sort of gang or Smeargles! They had a king, even. Or it might have been a queen, I didn't stop to ask. Anyways, me and Vincent fought to free Melody but actually I think she saved herself with the help of her Chikorita in the end. Oh, but of course Winter helped too.

... I miss Winter.

Uh... Usually in pokémon centers or in my trusty ultrafoldable tent! Sometimes together with Christina. I mean, I don't mean anything by that. It just sorta happened. Several times. :)

I travel and catch pokémon! Oh, you mean how I get money? We get some from professor Pine. She's gotta make sure that her trainers can carry out her study, after all. But also I've won some in battles and gotten some rewards for various little tasks here and there along the road. I get by. If things would get really bad, I could always just go home to Cherrygrove. Not that I'm gonna give up easily, though.

Um, I guess I'm pretty cheerful? And not a too bad battler, or so Donald has told me. He just thinks I'm a bit too unorganized for my own good, but he's also said that I'm creative and can think up great, weird strategies on the spot. I suppose that weird battle against Falkner and the Psyducks in Union Cave could be examples of that... Haven't really thought of it like that before.

There's really not much to tell. I can send you a pic, if you like! But I guess I'm pretty short. For being a guy of fourteen... I mean fifteen! And not the strongest guy in the world either. Hm. I don't wear tattoos or earrings or anything like that and, um, I've got brown hair and blue eyes and... Eh. Why don't you ask someone else to describe me instead?

What's a social class?

Not that I know of! Just... Don't bring ghosts here, please. Hero is okay. She doesn't look very ghosty, unless you start thinking about it. As for the Unown... I think I'll be keeping it inside its pokéball for a while longer. I dunno, I just... I'm still not really sure of what I saw back there.

Like any boy's, I guess? Oh right, all voices are unique and stuff. Yeah. Mine's a bit, um, bright so to say. I guess that part of me hasn't finished hitting puberty yet! Uh. What were we talking about again?

I don't know! Let's see... My pokédex, Psyduck's pokéball (why did I put it there?), some paper from a sandwich cover, and what's this? Some tiny rocks. I guess they must have swam into my pockets when I jumped into the river at Union Cave. Looking back, I could probably have fetched those floating pokéballs in a better way. Hm.

I guess I... I am... Uh... No, really I don't know what there would be to admit. If I would be someone else, meeting me, I would probably think I was a pretty fun dude. Rash, maybe? Am I rash? Tina, what do you think?​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back