• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A familiar zombie RP RPG series...

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    If I did a deadline SU, then we'd just run into a problem of people potentially grabbing the same portrait and me having to have them change after putting in hard work to sign up with THAT portrait, you know?
    Oh, totally! I understand now; my fault for jumping the gun there.

Would the goal be then to utilize a deadline for sign-ups in-general? Unless that was also implied and I never picked up on that either, lol

and is that kaze i see above me?

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Oh, oh, question to the Klipster: Will this be a sequel/follow-up to the original, or is it a fresh new start where the events of Outbreak 1 never happened? Will everything be in the same location again?

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Oh, totally! I understand now; my fault for jumping the gun there.

Would the goal be then to utilize a deadline for sign-ups in-general? Unless that was also implied and I never picked up on that either, lol

and is that kaze i see above me?

I wouldn't limit the quantity of players too low, so I probably wouldn't rush signups. I'd rather have some nice, complete backstories and all that. :) And since I tend to leave SUs open since new survivors can easily show up at any time, I may only impose a deadline at the start for the first batch.

Oh, oh, question to the Klipster: Will this be a sequel/follow-up to the original, or is it a fresh new start where the events of Outbreak 1 never happened? Will everything be in the same location again?

It's a parallel story, so the events of Outbreak 1 occurred roughly at the same time still. This is just a new set of survivors (or if you want your character from the first one, you can have them retain their history and memories from there). And this is a new town as well. Outbreak 1 took place inland, while Brookings (a real town) is on the coast of Oregon. :)

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    Sounds fabulous! I'm already envisioning a character, mmm

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • So it'll be completely reasonable timeline-wise for us to reprise our characters from the original?

Yeah. I'm gonna offer a plane crash as an arrival point for new characters OR let people choose how they enter the town (i.e. if you reprise a character). Then if people want to group up and do group posts/establish their own bases/etc., that'll be possible.

I'm currently working on the maps for the town, which is mostly free roam. Then I'll let you guys apply your own stamps/markings to the map (through me) for dangerous areas, places of interest, your base(s), etc. :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • good freaking lord man.

I really can't wait to see this unfold, probably the biggest rp/game to look forward to.

Back