• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Overwatch Mafia: Game over?!

NightKrow

staying up all night
Years
Turns out the project didn't take as long as I thought it would.

I'm about to randomly distribute roles, then send out role PMs. Phase post may be up later. We didn't hit 20 players, so I won't be making any changes or additions to the role list, although you guys had some good ideas. :( (when I say you guys, I mean Paranoia_ xD)

Spoiler:

NightKrow

staying up all night
Years
Night 0

I would write something cool and interesting and relevant to the lore of the game here, but I've got to go to a D&D session in literally 1 minute, so :P

Everyone should have their role PMs now, if you don't, let me know :)

Players

NightKrow as the GM
Abby as ???
EvilChameleon as ???
Ninjorf as ???
Johnny as ???
gimmepie as ???
Goku as ???
McCree as ???
Tracer as ???
Rabinov as ???
Bardothren as ???
Pecilia as ???
Uzumaki Naruto as ???
jdthebud as ???
Paranoia_ as ???
Zapmolticuno as ???
Superjolt as ???
Alex Kaz as ???

Spoiler:

NightKrow

staying up all night
Years
I've got most of the NAs in, only waiting for 3 more. Please let me know if you want to abstain!

I'll probably put the day phase up somewhere between 10pm - ded late. It's going to be...interesting.

Spoiler:

NightKrow

staying up all night
Years
Day 1

As night fell, the members of Overwatch went about their respective jobs. One particular member was much busier than the others that night. They were on watch, keeping a lookout for Talon, after Torbjӧrn had dropped by to give them some armour. Not long after, a gunshot was heard, and they were hit. Fortunately, this time, the armour had saved them from death.

"Haha!" they called out into the night, "You think you can N0 me? You were wrong!"

Meanwhile, Zenyatta had found his first pupil. He took some convincing, as he had been at war for so long. Nevertheless, Zenyatta would be able to help him find peace at last.

No-one has died.

Players

NightKrow as the GM
Abby as ???
EvilChameleon as ???
Ninjorf as ???
Johnny as ???
gimmepie as ???
Goku as ???
McCree as ???
Tracer as ???
Rabinov as ???
Bardothren as ???
Pecilia as ???
Uzumaki Naruto as ???
jdthebud as ???
Paranoia_ as ???
Zapmolticuno as ???
Superjolt as ???
Alex Kaz as ???

Spoiler:

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
Huh, we'll have to see if we hear from the true victim of last night's hit.

Years
Sweet. The blacksmith knows who was about to get N0'd... that might be useful information later, since they're proven inno. I'd advise him to stay silent for now, since I'm willing to bet the mafia would love to take him out.

Yup. However, couldn't whoever got saved also be third party?

I wasn't hit either.
How weird.

Wait, you got armor as well?

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
True, I suppose, but all the same, it's most likely they're innocent.

And I'm guessing gimmepie didn't get armor since he wasn't hit, and to my knowledge, there's only one vestmaker in the game.
Just remember Sombra. Also who ever got a rocket lawn chair it's safe to assume it's legit so use it wisely.

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
Years
Hm, nothing really interesting so far besides Johnny's armor claim

Should I do RVS? I'm gonna dooooo it

[Lynch] Paranoia

I have some paranoia about you...

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
Years
I wasn't notified about receiving armor or being hit either.

I assume you're notified if you receive armor, but are you notified if you're hit? Nightkrow can you clarify?

RVS you say? I'm more than fine with that!

[Lynch] gimmepie
because he has never had meat pie.

Trainer 766

So did no one actually kill someone, or is it just armour coincidentally given to the targeted player whatsoever?

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
Years
Well, RVS means Random Voting Stage I think, and it's essentially joke voting during the first half of day 1. Sometimes it can be helpful in promoting discussion and it can be used as reference later in the game, even though it's not something you can trust entirely.

We've got another 10 hours before the half of day 1 kicks in, but nothing is going on so RVS is pretty much useless right now. And people not being aware of the concept definitely didn't help.

So, what if I told ya I got a scum check on gp?

Back