• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Overwatch - Discussion Thread

Which system do you own Overwatch on?

• Total voters

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
  • Just been looking forward to Lucioball, myself. It's been a blast, myself. a solid runner-up to Gravity Ball.

Not Rocket League, though. Feels a lot more like Gravity Ball to me. Or a fusion of the two, I suppose.

How does the overall speed of Lucioball feel for you? Maybe it's just me comparing it with Rocket League too much, but even with Lucio's speed boost I feel like the overall game mode is too slow.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Too bad our sub forum's hopefully sole resident hanzo one trick pony (shin orochi evil) got banned for spicy reasons so rip...

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Too bad our sub forum's hopefully sole resident hanzo one trick pony (shin orochi evil) got banned for spicy reasons so rip...
    Found a clip of him playing as Hanzo, so OP he needs to be nerfed

Spoiler:

1MeenGreenie

Factory Head
    Years
  • PC player here, I main D.Va/Lucio/Junk and I'm trying to get better with Orisa/Zen/Mei. Since I play a ton of Mystery, I dabble in a lot of heroes, but I cannot play Tracer for the life of me. :c

My kid nephew is a Lv 500+ Gold Weapon XBone Hanzo main though, haha. He's been playing since launch, but I started around the YotR event.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Ok overwatch grill showdown subreddit.

Among the girls in overwatch who would you
    1. Date
    2. Marry
    3. **** ;) <----- can mean anything

Go

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Date: pharah
    I wanna Walk with an Egyptian

**** :) : Widowmaker
    Id like to land my Coup de Grace on Widowmaker's Critical hit spot

Marry: D.Va
    Spoiler:

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Date Sombra
    Marry Mercy
    Kill Widowmaker

Also, two new Overwatch shorts came out (one focused on Junkrat and Roadhog, and the other focused on Mei). And since then, Mei is no longer the most hated hero in the game.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Date Sombra
    Marry Mercy
    Kill Widowmaker

Also, two new Overwatch shorts came out (one focused on Junkrat and Roadhog, and the other focused on Mei). And since then, Mei is no longer the most hated hero in the game.

I think torbjorn is most hated :p

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • WHAT ON EARTH HAS HAPPENED TO MERCY?????? I am really, REALLY dubious about this.

So ok, as a very brief rundown:
    • She can now fly freely
    • Her beams now chain onto the whole team
    • Her res now has a cooldown, but is single target
    • Her ult is basically a lazy super-buff (WHICH MEANS MORE BATTLE MERCY YAY)

I am frightened to see this in action: either she is going to be a horror to play against, or she will be so broken by the changes that she'll be useless.............

Well, to clarify, the first two (free flight and beam chaining) only occur during her new ultimate.

Honestly

I'm really curious about it, especially since I'm a Mercy main. While I'm a bit upset about her ult no longer being res, I'm really interested in how this new set could work out, and excited for its potential. So, basically, I'm sad that she's being changed, but I also like what she's (in theory) being changed to.

I also wonder how her huge rez trophy will be unlocked now, lmao.

also D. Va now has rockets and shit so is a burst damage whore, but that's less interesting

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • As a player who often makes fun od D.VA as an in-game character because of her honest to goodness easy to use and low skill execution kit, im really looking forward to D.va's vhanges hopefully to make her a far more skillful character to use. Also micro missiles ftw.

Back