• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Show and Discuss Your Collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Hai!
Well me, I'm smiling!!
My two newer sleeping eye plushies just made it today
Had to wait hours to open package and take/upload photos - as I went to the store for some Korean food and Japanese Candy.

Here they are, and now my sleepy closed eyes Flareon has two new companions.
Eevee - it's so cute!!
Spoiler:

Electric Eevee!
It's just as cute!!
Just amazed and happy with it.
Just as cute as the one in my avatar!!
Spoiler:

The Group Photo!!
For now that is. I'm so excited now to get the rest of the sleepy closed eye plush Eeveelutions
Spoiler:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I love getting new things to post here, but got the stamp box to match my pikachu one, here it is:
pikastamp.jpg

A little mini lunchbox to match my eevee one: (Not so good, but I saved it)
pikabox.jpg

And the pic of the new cabinet we put in there last night, I like the 3D effect it gives:
curio.jpg

Years
Hi guys been looking through the thread at your collections, really cool to see!

I thought id share a little of mine sorry for the rubbish quality though

Some figures, couldnt get them all in as the shelf is pretty high up

Spoiler:

Plushies, I dont really have a set space for them at the moment so I tried to show them off as best I could xD

Spoiler:

Most of this stuff ive bought in the last few years, I think all my old pokemon stuff is in the attic, really need to look it out some time!
I have a binder and a bunch of tins with cards from the TCG dont want to dig them all out :)

Years
I was at an Asian marketplace over the weekend, and I was actually disappointed with the amount of Pokemon stuff around. I saw pretty much every other branded merchandise you can think of, but the few bits of Pokemon things they had were way overpriced. They did have a cool Pokemon branded drink for $2 that I ended up buying, even though I've got no idea what it's supposed to be. I don't know if I'll even drink it, but at least it looks cool.

Spoiler:

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I was at an Asian marketplace over the weekend, and I was actually disappointed with the amount of Pokemon stuff around. I saw pretty much every other branded merchandise you can think of, but the few bits of Pokemon things they had were way overpriced. They did have a cool Pokemon branded drink for $2 that I ended up buying, even though I've got no idea what it's supposed to be. I don't know if I'll even drink it, but at least it looks cool.
It's a Ramune soda, can't tell the flavor, those fancy Japanese style sodas with a marble inside of them - I would love to find some, I may do a run to my Asian market.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I love these 5 I got today,
toys from McDonald's :
toyz.jpg

Greninja and lucario great deal from GS on Black Friday:
lucario.jpg
lugia.jpg

And another Black Friday deal from GS:
watch.jpg

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Well, the latest item in my collection, and sadly maybe my last PokeItem in 2015 is next year's calendar with Pokemon images on them. Got it as an early birthday present. I'll 'grow to level 30' on the 13th. Here's the photos:

Front of the calendar
Spoiler:

Some of the images featured by months
April features Primal Groudon, Primal Kyogre, and Mega Rayquaza
Spoiler:

The month of February - aside from Feb 20 being Pokemon's 20 anniversary - it also features that cute Fennekin along with the two other Kalos starters
Spoiler:

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
Here's my (possibly) entire Monster Collection:
Spoiler:

My country is being a jerk by not having Serperior, Pansage, and Jolteon. Grr.

Here are (a few of) my plushies:
Spoiler:

And my Pokémon Kids collection:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

H.Lecter

Two-dimensional
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2015
Hi there a Let's Player on a big German Gaming Network plays Pok?mon (FireRed) for the first time. As a gimmick his team gives him a real copy of each badge he earns in the game.
I thought this would be a beautiful idea for my girlfriend. When She and I switch from X/Y to OR/AS I am gonna give her Hoenn badges each time she defeats a gym leader. Now I found several badges online. Could you suggest one which is quality made?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Well our McDonald's let's people bid on the contents of the display case there and I won the pokemon for only $5, it's amazing, even though I bought all of the toys, this was just extra because of the background and the hoopa:

display.jpg

hoopa.jpg

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 2, 2017
They look awesome, I wouldn't open them myself - things like that tend to gain value over time. :v

Years
  • Age 48
  • Seen Jan 29, 2016
2004 World Championships Pikachu Jacket question

Hello,
I just purchased this 2004 World Championships Pikachu Jacket. Has anyone ever seen one like it before? Pokemon claims that they were only given to Pokemon Intentional employees that attended the event. Anyone know how many "employees" attended? Any idea of a value? It was rescued from a "Goodwill" of all places!!!!
Thank You
Jennifer

Attachments

• 2004 pickachu jacket.JPG
    2004 pickachu jacket.JPG
    22.4 KB · Views: 9
  • 2004 pickachu jacket 3.JPG
    2004 pickachu jacket 3.JPG
    20.6 KB · Views: 5
  • 2004 pickachu jacket 2.JPG
    2004 pickachu jacket 2.JPG
    17.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 2004 pickachu jacket 4.JPG
    2004 pickachu jacket 4.JPG
    26.8 KB · Views: 3

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Hello,
I just purchased this 2004 World Championships Pikachu Jacket. Has anyone ever seen one like it before? Pokemon claims that they were only given to Pokemon Intentional employees that attended the event. Anyone know how many "employees" attended? Any idea of a value? It was rescued from a "Goodwill" of all places!!!!
Thank You
Jennifer

That is soo cool, I shop goodwills all the time, would love to find some thing like that at one of mine, but you may have a one of a kind as I couldn't find any info on it myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back