• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naku's Big Bag of Mafia Shenanigans I

Years
  • I had constantly changed my vote on Day 2 because I was not certain who to go for. Neko was just the easy vote (and in the past, going for the easy vote burned me every time), but wanted to see what other options there were before I settled for Neko. It did get us to figure out at least L'Belle's role (with help from the chef), which happens to be helpful for us to know. But at least I have been trying to help the town out by trying to pick out the mafia members. What have you done to help prior to today? As I recall you only had activity on Day 1, and did nothing on Day 2. Also, the vote on you did not stir any conversation (other than misspelling the name, which was an honest mistake), and at that point there was new speculation on L'Belle, so I decided to change my vote again to explore it further. I'd consider the fact you haven't done much at all to be more suspicious than my constant vote switching.

##Vote Pecilla

Last edited:

L'Belle

I am beauty!
    Years
  • I had constantly changed my vote on Day 2 because I was not certain who to go for. Neko was just the easy vote (and in the past, going for the easy vote burned me every time), but wanted to see what other options there were before I settled for Neko. It did get us to figure out at least L'Belle's role (with help from the chef), which happens to be helpful for us to know. But at least I have been trying to help the town out by trying to pick out the mafia members. What have you done to help prior to today? As I recall you only had activity on Day 1, and did nothing on Day 2. Also, the vote on you did not stir any conversation (other than misspelling the name, which was an honest mistake), and at that point there was new speculation on L'Belle, so I decided to change my vote again to explore it further. I'd consider the fact you haven't done much at all to be more suspicious than my constant vote switching.

##Vote Pecilla

This feels like a big OMGUS vote.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • I don't get the "uncertain" part, are you saying you think I'm mafia or something? I've been active enough I think...

No, the list is to convey what roles are still in the game. The names were just there for me to keep track when I was making the list, they could be numbers, bullets, etc. The Uncertain is there because a role (cop) is dead between the two and there's no other dead roles out there that would give us a decisive answer on which options are no longer available.

So Abby was cop and is dead. Cop is in 2 lists, the list Tails suggested at sign up and the list Jd suggested.

Tails- Cop, Doctor, Yakuza.
    jdthebud- Cop, Bomb, Bus Driver

No Doctor, Yakuza, Bomb, and Bus Driver has died so we don't know if a cop died from.

It has nothing to do with reads, sorry if that wasn't clear.

Desox

This account is inactive.
    Years
  • You dun messed up. You shouldn't defense your actions against what other players did but according to what you did yourself. Pecilia did nothing on day two, yes, but also basically came up with the best post of all phases.

This time, unless something big jumps up, this is my vote and it's not gonna move.

##Vote TailsMK4

Years
  • Sorry I've been in and out, mostly busy with setting up other things or to be honest I've been so fucking ill/tired out I've just come home from work and slept.

We have some horrific phases but at the same time, I think we're at 2 Mafia now so I think even if we need to get down to the wire so to speak, we're doing enough deliberation to weed them out before we get to LYLO etc. I'm.....not gunna lie I'm REAL worried about this CB/L'Belle situation going on, mostly because I've been in a similar situation with CB and something similar was pulled, however I don't like relying too much on metadata outside of the game so I will lay that to rest for the time being. Neko dropping their defence after contradicting themselves and thinking there's no way out, I think Neko might be worth a lynch tomorrow if still alive to see how they flip, however...

...Tails. Tails, Tails, Tails. You seem to be flailing a little there buddy, you ok? Excuse me for what seems like jumping on the wagon, but I always like to put pressure on someone acting like you are, it's way too sus for me and I hope you'll give the answer I'm looking for.

##Vote TailsMK4

Years
  • I have no explanation that will get rid of any suspicion, but I do know I slipped up pretty badly on Day 2. The thing is, I always believed that not saying anything will result in the mafia winning, so I always try to find some kind of clue or to force discussion on a certain person in order to find out who might be mafia. At the same time, from my limited exposure to Mafia, bandwagons sometimes form because the actual mafia members are teaming up on a single vote, so people that very easily gang up on a member could have hidden reasons for doing so, like mafia members aiming for an easy kill. So I try not to be part of any bandwagons unless I have no other clue to work with, and this is why I hopped on the Neko wagon late. Because here on Day 3 there isn't anything to work with, sadly because of my indecisiveness on Day 2, people have suspected me now, which I consider a fair assumption. I changed my vote on Day 2 quite a lot, but only because all of my previous votes led to either dead ends (Miah), or lynching that person actually could be a bad idea (L'Belle).

So that's what happened on Day 2 regarding myself, I was trying to see if there was anything else I could go off of without resorting to the easy decision which, in the times I have played Mafia, has cost townie lives. Neko happened to be mafia, which was good for us, but the past times we did the easy vote, we lost townies. That's all I can say, but my motives for Day 2 are revealed. If after this, you still think I'm being suspicious, that's fair game to me, as I would think the same thing in your shoes.

EDIT: So here on Day 3, my vote to Pecilla serves two purposes: to have a discussion regarding Pecilla's inactiveness prior to today and for the person to suddenly make a vote (my main reasons), but also to tie up the votes since Pecilla voted for me. In hindsight I probably should have just left the explanation and not have voted for Pecilla, but I'm committed now until we figure out something else.

Last edited:

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • EDIT: So here on Day 3, my vote to Pecilla serves two purposes: to have a discussion regarding Pecilla's inactiveness prior to today and for the person to suddenly make a vote (my main reasons), but also to tie up the votes since Pecilla voted for me. In hindsight I probably should have just left the explanation and not have voted for Pecilla, but I'm committed now until we figure out something else.
    I was busy those days, and I forget to make time to check the forums. All there is to it.

Neko dropping their defence after contradicting themselves and thinking there's no way out, I think Neko might be worth a lynch tomorrow if still alive to see how they flip, however...

Neko's dead mate.

Years
  • ##vote tailsmk4

I still wonder how lbelles apparently not supposed to be lynched when their action's apparently done or something

That sounds like a big pile of nothing, but glad you're committing. 👌

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Hmmm I not liking Tails' push on Pecelia but usually scum would back off the push once it doesn't work...so I'm not convinced he's scum.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I can get the logic on Tails. ##votetailsmk4

I'm personally suspicious of xdestroy... they haven't posted at all since signing up which is kinda weird.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Night Three

Final Vote Count

Player
    Easy Money Sniper
    Desox
    TailsMK4
    Kitty
    Pecilia
    jdthebud
    Miah
    Nick Wilde
    xDestroy
    impulse~
    L'Belle
    Lycanthropy
    Ho-Oh
    Votes For
    N/A
    TailsMK4
    Pecilia
    TailsMK4
    TailsMK4
    TailsMK4
    TailsMK4
    TailsMK4
    N/A
    No One
    TailksMK4
    N/A
    TailsMK4

The Story So Far . . .

The townsfolk came in strong, but inevitably quieted down once their minds seemed to be made up.

Someone suggested that they all kill TailsMK4, and many others went along with it without much question. At least it seemed to be a good choice! One more party crasher down—and one who you really didn't want to see in a crash, no less.

Was the festival set to eradicate the party crashers and finish successfully? Only time would tell. And also this convenient narrative once something else happened.​

TailsMK4 has died! They were a Driver.

rules

• All PokéCommunity rules apply.
    • No Private Messaging other players about the game.
    • Any discussion of the game should be kept in this thread.
    • Do not post here once you have been killed or otherwise removed from the game.
    • Do not post during the Night Phase.
    • Night actions should be sent to me by PM or via Discord (Nakuzami#0743).
    • If you're not using your night action, PM/Discord me saying as much.
    • Each player gets one vote per day phase, which may be changed at any time.
    • If your vote is not in the format of [b]##Vote[/b] Player, it will not be counted.
    • If you wish to change your vote, first put [b]##Unvote[/b] Player before casting your new vote.
    • You may choose to vote for "No One."
    • Night Phases should generally last 24 hours. Day Phases are 48 hours.
    • Plurality Vote. This means that the player with the most votes will be lynched, even if they only have one or two votes on them.
    • Mafia Hammer Vote. One mafia member carries out the mafia kill each night, chosen by them.

cast list

Nakuzami as the Game Master

Easy Money Sniper
    Desox
    jdthebud
    Kitty
    Miah
    Pecilia
    Nick Wilde
    xDestroy
    impulse~
    L'Belle
    Lycanthropy
    Ho-Oh
    Bidoof FTW as TFPTSLBOOIA
    Neon Sword as a Caroler
    Calzone407 as a Hitman
    TheCapsFan as a Consigliere
    Abby as a Cop
    gimmepie as an Amnesiac
    Neko Maid Kapper as a Telepath
    Killua as a Chef
    Charlie Brown a Toreador
    TailsMK4 as a Driver
    boop[/URL]

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Day Four

The Story So Far . . .

Whoa! So much death, so many different forms of death, so much . . . un-death? A lot of things happened, some other things tried to happen, and a few more bodies turned up.

Nick Wilde was found flayed, and his skin was nowhere to be seen. There was a note attached to a nail hammered into his skull, which read "thanks for the material for the new fashion statement :)"

The local "authorities" advised everyone to be on the lookout for someone wearing a tacky suit made of flayed skin.

Right beside Nick Wilde, Pecilia was found with a sword through their gullet and bread scattered all around. Did they really have to bring work along to their death scene? Now that's dedication.

Ten people remained at the festival. Would it last much longer?​

Pecilia has died! They were a Baker.

Nick Wilde has died! They were a Vigilante.

rules

• All PokéCommunity rules apply.
    • No Private Messaging other players about the game.
    • Any discussion of the game should be kept in this thread.
    • Do not post here once you have been killed or otherwise removed from the game.
    • Do not post during the Night Phase.
    • Night actions should be sent to me by PM or via Discord (Nakuzami#0743).
    • If you're not using your night action, PM/Discord me saying as much.
    • Each player gets one vote per day phase, which may be changed at any time.
    • If your vote is not in the format of [b]##Vote[/b] Player, it will not be counted.
    • If you wish to change your vote, first put [b]##Unvote[/b] Player before casting your new vote.
    • You may choose to vote for "No One."
    • Night Phases should generally last 24 hours. Day Phases are 48 hours.
    • Plurality Vote. This means that the player with the most votes will be lynched, even if they only have one or two votes on them.
    • Mafia Hammer Vote. One mafia member carries out the mafia kill each night, chosen by them.

cast list

Nakuzami as the Game Master

Easy Money Sniper
    Desox
    jdthebud
    Kitty
    Miah
    xDestroy
    impulse~
    L'Belle
    Lycanthropy
    Ho-Oh