• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naku's Big Bag of Mafia Shenanigans I

Robin

p-pix?
Years
  • its not that i gave up, but at this point its hard to explain myself since i already contradicted myself when i tried explaining why i voted gp and didnt vote people who i thought were sus

Years
    • Age 26
    • Any
    • Space
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Seeing each other's role names doesnt exactly mean theyre inno since alignments are very much randomized in this game. It would mean a strong townread like what person above said. My vote still stands though.

Neko giving up easily seems sad, but also something to note in the next day.

L'Belle

I am beauty!
    Years
  • I suppose if you want to see a town die that's fine, I can't really say much more. But since Abby got a guilty on me, please kill them when I appear town.

Desox

This account is inactive.
    Years
  • Boy, what a mess, I'll reread everything because it's too much for a simple fast reading.

But L'Belle, are you referring to lynching Abby if you're town? You know Abby is dead and was cop, that being the basis of the lynch? Or is that them referring to your lynchers?

EDIT: Ninja'd and answered by last two comments

Last edited:

L'Belle

I am beauty!
    Years
  • Boy, what a mess, I'll reread everything because it's too much for a simple fast reading.

But L'Belle, are you referring to lynching Abby if you're town? You know Abby is dead and was cop, that being the basis of the lynch? Or is that them referring to your lynchers?

EDIT: Ninja'd and answered by last two comments

Forgive my lazy ass for not reading lmao.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • It's fine to say L'Belle's role isn't a killing role, but you can't say that you confirm they are inno even if they have a "good" role, since alignments are not based on roles in this game. The most you can say is that you have a strong townread on L'Belle. Which I'm fine with.

Neko giving up on their defense is sad to see. They aren't even trying to look for someone else to lynch either.

Ah yes, that?s a fair point. Will have a stronger read tomorrow depending on whether I make it through the night hahah

I see. In that case, don't kill Abby.

lmao

@Tails - the Chef used their ability to invite two players to a banquet to have a chat

Desox

Years
  • I'm kinda undecided on this whole conundrum because of:

Looking over Abby's posts (Abby was cop), they said two interesting things:
    - the insta-vote on L'Belle to start a discussion
    - the weird "Calzone will kill you allllll" message they said they got from Naku

The Calzone message came at a weird time in the day, I wonder if the random vote on L'Belle was actually from an investigation.

Now this is a nice defense. I like it, but L'Belle's defence just being a comment that sounds completely detached from the discussion is like.... L'Belle, please.

Roles having random alignments makes CB "we chatted defense" tricky, but I townread CB and if CB townreads L'Belle I'd be willing to trust for now.

YET! I see kind of a flaw in the convo argument. So you saw roles but not names nor confirmed alignments, eh? How can you know:
    a) L'Belle set you up with someone else then claimed being said person --> This could be easily CC'd so I'd think not.
    b) L'Belle is mafia and some other mafia set you and L'Belle up with some specific objective in mind --> Seems like really fortuitous, but could be.
    c) A combination of the two, L'Belle set you up with other mafia and is now getting what to answer from said mafia --> Again, really fortuitous but it happens.

So even tho I townread CB, the trusting CB argument I could've had falls flat seeing CB could have been tricked.

In an ideal world, I'd rather be discussing on the message Abby received, but in that ideal world Cop lives, so idk.

Thank Naku days are 48H, because unless someone else adds up to this I'm hesitantly...

##Vote L'Belle

Off comment: damn this was a mess lol, it was really hard to think of this day and come up with a conclussion which is more like a temporary action more like

EDIT: I was ninja'd by CB so please take that into account, I'm now gonna read that lol

Last edited:
    Years
  • You know, I shouldn't be constantly changing my votes...if one option doesn't work out, there's another day to do the other option. Right now both L'Belle and Neko are the focus of today, so I'll leave Percilla alone.

##Unvote Percilla
    ##Vote L'Belle

Despite the whole conversations, I am beginning to think L'Belle is just trying to throw everyone off. Whoever the chef is probably doesn't want L'Belle lynched and trying to bring everyone's attention to Neko instead. That's how I view this anyway. Sorry for being so indecisive guys...there are at least two different suspicious characters going on and I wasn't sure which to bite on. If I survive to Day 3, I'll try to be more consistent with my logic.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    but lbelle didnt stand up for Calzone?
    i think

I meant by mafia killing someone that voted for the person that was trying to stand up for them. All theoretical but it's all I have.

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
    Years
  • Amine at least try to defend yourself if you really are town. :<

If the chef set up the chat, were they able to read or hear the convo? Or they only set up a chat and that's literally it.

TailsMK4 said:
    Despite the whole conversations, I am beginning to think L'Belle is just trying to throw everyone off. Whoever the chef is probably doesn't want L'Belle lynched and trying to bring everyone's attention to Neko instead. That's how I view this anyway. Sorry for being so indecisive guys...there are at least two different suspicious characters going on and I wasn't sure which to bite on. If I survive to Day 3, I'll try to be more consistent with my logic.
    tbh I try to throw everyone off when they're voting me and I'm mafia lmaooo

EDIT: I actually do this regardless of my alignment. Huh :thonk:

I'm just gonna wait and see what Michelle's role and alignment is by the end of the day when he does end up lynched. When he flips mafia, well then yay! When he flips as town, well we might as well keep an eye out for those who voted him. If he does flip town, I think the mafia were trying to sway the lynch away from Neko by using "Abby the cop voted L'Belle, L'Belle is scum!" case. So for now, my vote stands.

Last edited:

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Ok regardless of L?Belle?s alignment, their role is Ghoul so we shouldn?t vote for them. if you think he?s mafia then he controls this lynch if we vote to lynch him.

Chef was not in the chat.

Desox

Years
  • Ok, I townread you so I'll believe it.

##Unvote L'Belle

I'm going to bed, will check on after that to see what's going on and what to do.

Years
  • Ghoul...that's quite an interesting role. While I thought L'Belle was acting strangely, it makes a little more sense now for being open. If L'Belle really is the Ghoul, then it's better we keep the Ghoul alive. With that said, there's only one other option to go on.

##Unvote L'Belle
    ##Vote Neko Maid Kapper

I had thought Neko was the easy vote due to the behavior, but at this point I have nothing else to go on since the people I had suspected before actually turn out to have a townish behavior. While there is the matter of inactive people, I think we can debate that on another day.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Any
    • Space
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Ghoul is an interesting thing. Does that mean theyve used their action? Does that cancel out their alignment? Ghoul actions shouldn't work in lynches.

L'Belle

I am beauty!
    Years
  • Ghoul is an interesting thing. Does that mean theyve used their action? Does that cancel out their alignment? Ghoul actions shouldn't work in lynches.

I did not get notified so i'm thinking I did not.

Anyways i'm voting Amine since his defense is non-existant at this point.

[Vote] Neko Maid Kapper

Back