• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Travel partner

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Like Pikachu, if you had to pick a small, light pokemon to travel with on your shoulder or carry in your arms like Togepi, which one would it be?

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Vulpix. Lillie and Alolan Vulpix not withstanding, I've actually liked the Fox Pokemon since Generation 1. Brock taking care of one only bolstered my love for the Pokemon and its Evolution(which is voluntary due to being an Evolution Stone) is beauty incarnate. Had they gone with Vulpix over Eevee... I think I'd had broken down and gotten a Switch despite all the negatives I've come to find on this latest installment.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • Charjabug, obviously. Doesn't bite much, doesn't run away easily, has the perfect portable size and shape, and can probably charge my phone when I'm on the go.

Years
  • Piplup. In a bag, something like this:

4ffcdda5389e3cafcb64a2de91ddd303

Last edited:
    Years
  • Shaymin.

... I mean, it is small, I can carry it, and it can ride in my shoulder, so it's not breaking any rules, right?

Although if we're wanting something non-legendary, then Bulbasaur would do.

Years
  • Chinchou. It's cute, and if I was being realistic, it could light up caverns and swim.

Let us just ignore the randomness of where you can find it.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Shiny Sneasel or Ribombee. Preferably both :D

Omg Piplup in a bag, so cute!

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 7, 2022
    My immediate response is Wooper because I love them but their dex entries mention that when they leave water they coat their body in poisonous mucus.

I am not a fan of that...

So I would pick Noibat! Adorable, furry, and their cry is one of my favorites. <3

PokebladeRED

Trainer of Charizard since 1998
    Years
  • If the pokemon must be smaller enough to carry with me, i think i will take Jolteon, since it's an evolved one quite cool and still small.

But for me a travel partner could also carrying me, like Charmander ^^

Years
  • Oh great question. It would have to be a litwick, then again does it count if it's a ghost because it wouldn't really could as holding ;D

My second choice would be Deino thought I think it'd be a bit heavy ahaha.

Back