Progressing ROM Hacks This forum is for ROM hacks which are currently in production, but not yet finished. Come and find a ROM hack that's starting out, or post your own for others to see! For Pokémon/non-Pokémon hacks.

Draconius GO
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old February 3rd, 2008 (7:13 PM). Edited March 12th, 2008 by Xiros.
Xiros's Avatar
Xiros Xiros is offline
-Pokémon Omega Creator-
     
    Join Date: Dec 2006
    Location: Uruguay
    Nature: Adamant
    Posts: 140

    ..: Hack Name :..

    Pokémon Omega

    ..: Basic Information :..


    Hack of: Pokémon Ruby
    Hack creator: Xiros
    Team: Xiros, Xiros, Xiros & Xiros.
    Translator: AntiRellik translated Pokémon Omega to english.
    Language: English [Beta 1 released] & Spanish [Beta 1 released]

    ..: Introduction :..

    The idea of this hack was thought in mid-2006, but for many reasons I restarted it for several times. Finally, with my friend Wolsea we decided to create the final version, but he retired just before starting, so I decided to do it with almost any help. And here it is, with me scripting, spriting, mapping, creating tiles, and everything you can imagine.

    ..: Story :..


    Part 1: 10000 years ago… darkness and silence reigned in the sister regions, that are called Koren and Kaioh. The two regions were completely destroyed because of the battle between the guardian of koren, known as the guardian Giratina, against kaiohs guardian called Regigigas… It seemed as the battle was never going to end, there has passed six months of intense battle and none of the contenders even thought to surrender.
    To stop the battle, most of the world's strongest pokémons went to the region, but very few had the courage to intervene, but none of them achieved any positive results.
    Suddenly, appeared the pokemon which is said was born before the creation of the universe… and with its immense power it separated the two contenders, hiding them in different parts of the sister regions, so that the battle would never be repeated again…


    Part 2:
    In the year 1512, Captain Blue got lost navigating on the peaceful seas of the south, and after two months, when everything seemed to be lost, he discovered the two sister regions...

    Diary of Captain Blue:

    July 7, 1512:
    After two months of being lost and without having any hope of living, today we saw a piece of land on the horizon. We are very happy because we don´t have any more resources. We are praying with all our strength, hopping that in that new world there are enough resources for us and it is good enough to belong to our empire.

    July 12, 1512: Finally we are on that region! It is beautiful, now we are going to explore.

    July 13, 1512: We have discovered that there is another region very close to this one, that is perfect, we will be able to expand our empire. My researchers say that humans can leave in this regions, even though we haven´t explored too much.

    July 14, 1512: This morning we found the first signs of life, we have seen a small pokémon that our Paper Pokédex (What do you want? Look at the year ^ ^) do not have it in writing.

    July 14, 1512 (afternoon): This is amazing! There is life in this region (obviously they are inferior than us). They have a very primitive language, but our researchers were able to translate the majority. We were told that the regions are sisters and are called Kaioh & Koren, and also they said something we didn´t understand too much, there are two possibilities, maybe they love us and want to make a party to us, or maybe they are going to kill us, who knows.

    July 17, 1512: My explorers discovered a cave, but its entrance is covered by a giant stone that has rare symbols on it, we can´t understand them.

    July 18, 1512: We have returned to find the entrance to the cave to the same place, but we couldn´t find it. This is very strange.
    -----
    The rest of the diary is useless.


    Part 3:
    Year 2000.
    The two regions have a lot of population, and the indigen are completely extinct… Necro managed to discover what said the symbols that were in a cave and learned a lot about the Battle of thousands of years ago. It became very ambitious and decided to form a team, the Shadow Team, and their goal was to catch the legendary pokémon that fought on that battle to take over the world. Two years later the team had become very famous, and with thousands of members, they stole everything they could to become rich, but they never forgot their main aim.
    To stop them, one of the best teachers pokémon, known as Zel, created the EPKK (Emergency Pokémon of Koren and Kaioh). That team also became famous for doing good, and many people joined (although most were not enough powerful to fight against team shadow).


    Part 4:
    Year 2007.
    ?¿?¿?/?¿?¿? Has lived all his life in a city of Koren, call Leaf City. ?¿?¿? Is 15 years old. In this city, people become pokémon trainers on their 15th birthday, since being a trainer of lower age was risky because of the shadow team. Professor Firo gives ?¿?¿/?¿?¿ a pokémon so it can begin its adventure throw the 2 regions, koren & kaioh together and to win the 8 gyms (4 in each region), and eventually go on to win the "League of the Sister Regions" .
    On its trip, it will find lots of rivals, some will became their friends, some their enemies.
    ¿?¿? will catch lots of pokémon, and it will have to fight against Team Shadow, and also will have lots of challenges on its trip.


    ..: Features :..

    Travel throw the regions Koren & Kaioh.
    New Maps!
    New sprites!
    New Tiles!
    New Events!
    Pokémon of the 1st, 2nd, 3rd (very few) and 4th generation!
    New scripts!

    ..: Screens :..






    ..: Videos :...

    (spanish videos! Soon i will upload them again but in english)

    Old Man
    Shiny Wildbattle
    Mew Event

    ..: Credits :..

    Serg!o for half of the animation of the rf water.
    Kike-Scott for some pokemon overworlds.
    Man for some sprites & overworlds, and for the design of the titlescreen.
    AntiRellik for translating the beta 1 of my hack to english.

    ..: Banners :..

    Thanks DarkkChildd!

    HTML Code:
    [url="http://pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=125517"][IMG]http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/1d44b4fc72.png[/IMG][/url]

    HTML Code:
    [url="http://pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=125517"][IMG]http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj19/DarkkChildd/blue_banner.png[/IMG][/url]

    HTML Code:
    [url="http://pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=125517"][IMG]http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj19/DarkkChildd/red_banner.png[/IMG][/url]
    Thanks Zunex!


    HTML Code:
    [url="http://pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=125517"][IMG]http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g205/Rukario_987/supporter.png[/IMG][/url]
    HTML Code:
    [url="http://pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=125517"][IMG]http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g205/Rukario_987/supporter1.png[/IMG][/url]

    ..: Beta :..
    You can download it from Whack a Hack

    Direct links:

    Beta 1 Spanish: Download Pokémon Omega beta 1 Spanish version.

    Beta 1 English: Download Pokémon Omega beta 1 English version

    ..: Awards :..
    PC Awards:
    Spoiler:



    [SPOILER]
    Other Awards:
    Spoiler:





    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #2    
    Old February 4th, 2008 (4:41 AM).
    Teh Baro's Avatar
    Teh Baro Teh Baro is offline
    In my times...!
       
      Join Date: Mar 2006
      Location: Spain
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Quiet
      Posts: 522
      Hey man, keep it up!
      Cool to see that you had it translated, it'd be a shame if PC missed it.
      Love the shiny murkrow and all the bidoofs around (maybe too many?), although using cops to block the routes is a bit too overused.
      And the woods... man you tricked me there, MANY times.
      __________________
      what the fudge
      Reply With Quote
        #3    
      Old February 4th, 2008 (4:45 AM).
      Lupe's Avatar
      Lupe Lupe is offline
      isn't she cute...
         
        Join Date: Sep 2007
        Location: PHILIPPINES
        Age: 24
        Gender:
        Posts: 119
        wow nice hack where does the beta end
        Reply With Quote
          #4    
        Old February 4th, 2008 (4:49 AM).
        Nicolas's Avatar
        Nicolas Nicolas is offline
        O c t o j a R e j s t r o m
           
          Join Date: Dec 2006
          Location: Philippines
          Age: 22
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Naive
          Posts: 401
          Yay! PKMN Omega translated into English!
          I'm interested into being your spriter... and I wanna be your spriter so... can I be your spriter?
          Anyways, almost every Pokemon in the game are shinies.. I think each Pokemon has some "Midas Touch" onto them....

          Happy HAcking!!
          __________________
          Reply With Quote
            #5    
          Old February 4th, 2008 (5:06 AM).
          leyth10's Avatar
          leyth10 leyth10 is offline
             
            Join Date: Jun 2007
            Gender:
            Nature: Adamant
            Posts: 9
            i don't get it why can't i go further dan the begin where i only have a growlithe :(
            __________________
            Reply With Quote
              #6    
            Old February 4th, 2008 (5:56 AM).
            Twinx's Avatar
            Twinx Twinx is offline
            s o m e t h i n g M O R E
               
              Join Date: Nov 2006
              Location: m i l e s A W A Y
              Age: 28
              Gender:
              Nature: Brave
              Posts: 1,802
              The story seems really good. And I can tell from the screenshots that the graphics are nice.
              I haven't played it, but I'm about to. My review will come later XD

              By the way, you put the wrong link for the english version. Here's the correct link:
              http://wah.studiopokemon.com/hr/omegab1english.rar (saves you the trouble )
              __________________
              coming back looking delicious

              :: my deviantArt ::
              Reply With Quote
                #7    
              Old February 4th, 2008 (6:34 AM).
              destinedjagold's Avatar
              destinedjagold destinedjagold is offline
              Oh Hai Thar~
              • Silver Tier
               
              Join Date: May 2007
              Location: Philippines
              Age: 27
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Careful
              Posts: 8,574
              Ah... Finally, the english version.
              I've been waiting for this.., and also, I never got the chance to say something about your hack when I first downloaded it...

              The tiles are simply amazing and the story and the way we can receive our starter is cool! I also love the shiny Murkrow event...

              Keep it up, Xiros!
              __________________


              FC: 0061-1111-6462
              TSV: 1364(X), 0790(OR)

              Reply With Quote
                #8    
              Old February 4th, 2008 (6:46 AM).
              Binary's Avatar
              Binary Binary is offline
              え?
                 
                Join Date: Aug 2007
                Age: 23
                Posts: 3,994
                Nice, I'd already seen this on wah, But never got a chance to say anything XD
                The tiles are simply amazing, and the titlescreen is what captures my eyes....it looks great!

                The story is very good....I like the diary..adds a little excitement to the hack. Anyways nice work!

                ~C3LEBI
                __________________
                Reply With Quote
                  #9    
                Old February 4th, 2008 (7:05 AM).
                Twinx's Avatar
                Twinx Twinx is offline
                s o m e t h i n g M O R E
                   
                  Join Date: Nov 2006
                  Location: m i l e s A W A Y
                  Age: 28
                  Gender:
                  Nature: Brave
                  Posts: 1,802
                  My review:
                  -the translation is excellent, some mistakes but still better than Naranja.
                  -palettes are pleasing for the eyes.
                  -tiles are nice, good luck with fixing the doors, it's pretty hard.
                  -Lots of shinies, is that a good thing? I dunno.. maybe if they were a bit more rare...
                  -Scripts are great and original.. Great job!
                  -DP pokemon, nice addition
                  -OW and backsprite to be honest aren't very good. It resembles the FR-LG one a lot. Maybe start from scratch?

                  I'm at the second town, does the beta go any further?
                  Anyway, this is one of the (rare) good quality hacks. Great Job!
                  Keep up the good work.
                  *****officially supports this hack.
                  __________________
                  coming back looking delicious

                  :: my deviantArt ::
                  Reply With Quote
                    #10    
                  Old February 4th, 2008 (7:29 AM). Edited February 4th, 2008 by Xiros.
                  Xiros's Avatar
                  Xiros Xiros is offline
                  -Pokémon Omega Creator-
                     
                    Join Date: Dec 2006
                    Location: Uruguay
                    Nature: Adamant
                    Posts: 140
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Teh Baro View Post
                    Hey man, keep it up!
                    Cool to see that you had it translated, it'd be a shame if PC missed it.
                    Love the shiny murkrow and all the bidoofs around (maybe too many?), although using cops to block the routes is a bit too overused.
                    And the woods... man you tricked me there, MANY times.
                    Haha yeah too many bidoofs:D
                    I´m now trying to fix the "all shiny bug" but it ins´t as easy as it looked xD
                    And about the cops, well i think for the moment they are ok, maybe later I'll change them

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by trainer lupe View Post
                    wow nice hack where does the beta end
                    After the first gym, on the power plant.

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Nicolas View Post
                    Yay! PKMN Omega translated into English!
                    I'm interested into being your spriter... and I wanna be your spriter so... can I be your spriter?
                    Anyways, almost every Pokemon in the game are shinies.. I think each Pokemon has some "Midas Touch" onto them....

                    Happy HAcking!!
                    Well, for the moment i´m not thinking on sprites, but maybe when i need them i will be asking you.

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by leyth10 View Post
                    i don't get it why can't i go further dan the begin where i only have a growlithe :(
                    Look at the south east of the city, there should be a route opened.

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by DarkkChildd View Post
                    The story seems really good. And I can tell from the screenshots that the graphics are nice.
                    I haven't played it, but I'm about to. My review will come later XD

                    By the way, you put the wrong link for the english version. Here's the correct link:
                    http://wah.studiopokemon.com/hr/omegab1english.rar (saves you the trouble :P)
                    Ups, well i will have to fix the link in my first post. Thanks man!

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by destinedjagold View Post
                    Ah... Finally, the english version. ^^
                    I've been waiting for this.., and also, I never got the chance to say something about your hack when I first downloaded it...

                    The tiles are simply amazing and the story and the way we can receive our starter is cool! I also love the shiny Murkrow event... ^^

                    Keep it up, Xiros! ;)
                    I´m happy u liked it^^

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by C3LEBI♥ View Post
                    Nice, I'd already seen this on wah, But never got a chance to say anything XD
                    The tiles are simply amazing, and the titlescreen is what captures my eyes....it looks great!

                    The story is very good....I like the diary..adds a little excitement to the hack. Anyways nice work!

                    ~C3LEBI
                    Hehe now u will be able to say everything u want about my hack when u want xD

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by DarkkChildd View Post
                    My review:
                    -the translation is excellent, some mistakes but still better than Naranja.
                    -palettes are pleasing for the eyes.
                    -tiles are nice, good luck with fixing the doors, it's pretty hard.
                    -Lots of shinies, is that a good thing? I dunno.. maybe if they were a bit more rare...
                    -Scripts are great and original.. Great job!
                    -DP pokemon, nice addition :)
                    -OW and backsprite to be honest aren't very good. It resembles the FR-LG one a lot. Maybe start from scratch?

                    I'm at the second town, does the beta go any further?
                    Anyway, this is one of the (rare) good quality hacks. Great Job!
                    Keep up the good work.
                    *****officially supports this hack.
                    Well, the sprites & overworlds will be changed for the next beta (i hope!)
                    The "lot of shinys" is just a bug that i must fix for beta 2. Now if u don´t want to have too many shinys u only have to save the party (normal way, no savestats), and open the game again.
                    The doors i don´t thnk i will fix them, i just don´t care too much, but maybe since some people are asking for it...

                    Well, i have some "fan bars" but they are spanish ones, if someone is interested on making a bar for me would be great :P
                    Reply With Quote
                      #11    
                    Old February 4th, 2008 (8:00 AM).
                    Teh Baro's Avatar
                    Teh Baro Teh Baro is offline
                    In my times...!
                       
                      Join Date: Mar 2006
                      Location: Spain
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Quiet
                      Posts: 522
                      Uh? If you want less bidoofs, just put less bidoofs in the wild pokemon data
                      __________________
                      what the fudge
                      Reply With Quote
                        #12    
                      Old February 4th, 2008 (9:20 AM).
                      Twinx's Avatar
                      Twinx Twinx is offline
                      s o m e t h i n g M O R E
                         
                        Join Date: Nov 2006
                        Location: m i l e s A W A Y
                        Age: 28
                        Gender:
                        Nature: Brave
                        Posts: 1,802
                        well, um, I made this banner, actually it's the first time I try make a support banner and I'm not really happy with it, but whatever... You don't have to use it. XP


                        mm what do you do once you rescue nurse Joy?
                        __________________
                        coming back looking delicious

                        :: my deviantArt ::
                        Reply With Quote
                          #13    
                        Old February 4th, 2008 (9:26 AM). Edited February 4th, 2008 by Xiros.
                        Xiros's Avatar
                        Xiros Xiros is offline
                        -Pokémon Omega Creator-
                           
                          Join Date: Dec 2006
                          Location: Uruguay
                          Nature: Adamant
                          Posts: 140
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by DarkkChildd View Post
                          well, um, I made this banner, actually it's the first time I try make a support banner and I'm not really happy with it, but whatever... You don't have to use it. XP


                          mm what do you do once you rescue nurse Joy?
                          Well thanks for the banner!

                          After rescuing joy u have to go to the first town, u will know what to do there;)
                          Reply With Quote
                            #14    
                          Old February 4th, 2008 (11:52 AM).
                          Alistair Alistair is offline
                          • Silver Tier
                           
                          Join Date: Mar 2005
                          Age: 27
                          Nature: Quirky
                          Posts: 2,243
                          Good to see you brought Omega here. I have been waiting to comment on it. Anyway, I have not played the beta (yet), but as of now, the hack looks excellent. I have been following the thread ever since you posted it at WAH, and it is excellent. I love your tiles, and your story is is really good. Hope you get the Shiny bug fixed, as well as the door animations!
                          __________________
                          No signature to be found here...
                          Reply With Quote
                            #15    
                          Old February 4th, 2008 (12:44 PM).
                          +Sneasel™'s Avatar
                          +Sneasel™ +Sneasel™ is offline
                          It's a meeee, itman!
                             
                            Join Date: May 2007
                            Location: None of your business!
                            Age: 23
                            Gender:
                            Nature: Lonely
                            Posts: 1,037
                            wow, this hack looks amazing!
                            I haven't gotten to play it yet, but i can already tell how great it is!

                            I can tell you have spent a lot of time on this!
                            I remember seeing it in WAH on a news thing, but since it was in spanish, i couldn't read it...

                            Oh well, i can't wait to play it!
                            __________________
                            Intentions that were pure have turned obscure,
                            Seconds into hours, minutes into years.
                            Don't ask me why,
                            PLEASE DON'T CRY!
                            I can't tell you lies...

                            Don't click this!

                            PPH - A great hacking forum
                            Reply With Quote
                              #16    
                            Old February 4th, 2008 (1:05 PM).
                            Minun200's Avatar
                            Minun200 Minun200 is offline
                               
                              Join Date: Dec 2007
                              Gender:
                              Posts: 145
                              How do I play the game? It's not a patch file.
                              __________________


                              Reply With Quote
                                #17    
                              Old February 4th, 2008 (2:56 PM).
                              Coolboyman's Avatar
                              Coolboyman Coolboyman is offline
                              Veteran Hacker
                                 
                                Join Date: Sep 2003
                                Location: The East Bay
                                Age: 29
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Bold
                                Posts: 471
                                This hack is looking good. Although, out of ALL the Diamond and Pearl Pokemon, you HAD to choose Bidoof (I wanted them to go extinct...)

                                Either way, I'm in the forest and I'm having fun even though I'm stuck at the Murkrow's peck (it hits hard...) Great job, and keep up the great work.
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #18    
                                Old February 4th, 2008 (3:47 PM).
                                AntiRellik's Avatar
                                AntiRellik AntiRellik is offline
                                   
                                  Join Date: Jan 2008
                                  Age: 26
                                  Gender:
                                  Posts: 68
                                  LOL
                                  I also hate Bidoof XD
                                  and they pop in the wild all the time rofl.
                                  I translated this hack to English... and sure those Bidoofs plagued me XD
                                  now I hate them even more. lol
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #19    
                                  Old February 4th, 2008 (3:47 PM).
                                  ~Areku-San's Avatar
                                  ~Areku-San ~Areku-San is offline
                                  Pokemon Darkblue Author
                                     
                                    Join Date: Dec 2006
                                    Location: Manzanillo, Colima, Mexico
                                    Age: 9
                                    Nature: Relaxed
                                    Posts: 240
                                    Well, the translation was Faster, extremely Faster o.O.
                                    AntiRelik is a Speedy Gonzales in this. Hehe.
                                    Well, is one of the best hacks what i played in my life :p.
                                    Good Luck Wiht da Beta2. You are great [?]
                                    Haha, nah, just kidding.
                                    Yep, your Hacks is great.
                                    Bye!
                                    __________________





                                    Thanks for your supporting!
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #20    
                                    Old February 4th, 2008 (4:29 PM).
                                    cloudstrife's Avatar
                                    cloudstrife cloudstrife is offline
                                       
                                      Join Date: Sep 2007
                                      Gender:
                                      Posts: 54
                                      hello
                                      what game is this a hack of>
                                      because this game looks interesting
                                      i just wanted to know
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #21    
                                      Old February 4th, 2008 (4:53 PM).
                                      AntiRellik's Avatar
                                      AntiRellik AntiRellik is offline
                                         
                                        Join Date: Jan 2008
                                        Age: 26
                                        Gender:
                                        Posts: 68
                                        ^It's a hack of Ruby USA.
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #22    
                                        Old February 4th, 2008 (4:56 PM).
                                        Xiros's Avatar
                                        Xiros Xiros is offline
                                        -Pokémon Omega Creator-
                                           
                                          Join Date: Dec 2006
                                          Location: Uruguay
                                          Nature: Adamant
                                          Posts: 140
                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by Дон Пач View Post
                                          Good to see you brought Omega here. I have been waiting to comment on it. Anyway, I have not played the beta (yet), but as of now, the hack looks excellent. I have been following the thread ever since you posted it at WAH, and it is excellent. I love your tiles, and your story is is really good. Hope you get the Shiny bug fixed, as well as the door animations!
                                          Thanks for posting! The door animations aren´t important for me, but maybe in the future in a moment of boredom xD.

                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by itman1234 View Post
                                          wow, this hack looks amazing!
                                          I haven't gotten to play it yet, but i can already tell how great it is!

                                          I can tell you have spent a lot of time on this!
                                          I remember seeing it in WAH on a news thing, but since it was in spanish, i couldn't read it...

                                          Oh well, i can't wait to play it!
                                          That´s the reason why i decided that omega should be in english to, because there is many people that don´t know spanish. Thanks for posting!

                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by pachirisu200 View Post
                                          How do I play the game? It's not a patch file.
                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by Coolboyman View Post
                                          This hack is looking good. Although, out of ALL the Diamond and Pearl Pokemon, you HAD to choose Bidoof (I wanted them to go extinct...)

                                          Either way, I'm in the forest and I'm having fun even though I'm stuck at the Murkrow's peck (it hits hard...) Great job, and keep up the great work.
                                          Haha yeah i loved bidoof until i added them into my hack, now i´m starting to hate them xD.

                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by AntiRellik View Post
                                          LOL
                                          I also hate Bidoof XD
                                          and they pop in the wild all the time rofl.
                                          I translated this hack to English... and sure those Bidoofs plagued me XD
                                          now I hate them even more. lol
                                          Haha i think everyone who played my hack started to hate bidoof xD

                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by Lex_14 View Post
                                          Well, the translation was Faster, extremely Faster o.O.
                                          AntiRelik is a Speedy Gonzales in this. Hehe.
                                          Well, is one of the best hacks what i played in my life :p.
                                          Good Luck Wiht da Beta2. You are great [?]
                                          Haha, nah, just kidding.
                                          Yep, your Hacks is great.
                                          Bye!
                                          Lex, my friend, thanks for posting man! Yeah AntiRellik is very fast, and his translation is very good.

                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by cloudstrife View Post
                                          hello
                                          what game is this a hack of>
                                          because this game looks interesting
                                          i just wanted to know
                                          This hack is of Ruby USA
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #23    
                                          Old February 4th, 2008 (6:08 PM).
                                          Tyrantrum's Avatar
                                          Tyrantrum Tyrantrum is offline
                                          ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
                                          • Crystal Tier
                                           
                                          Join Date: Oct 2007
                                          Location: New Jersey
                                          Age: 23
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Lonely
                                          Posts: 5,820
                                          That's why when i'm in High School, i'm taking spanish class so if Lex14's hack isn't in english to soon after the release, i could probably read it. XD

                                          P.s. I'm trying to keep my sig. pretty short, but i still support every single amazing hack out there, GL to everyone
                                          __________________




                                          (x) Tumblr
                                          (y) Twitter
                                          Previously Eeveon
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #24    
                                          Old February 4th, 2008 (8:33 PM).
                                          zel 2.0's Avatar
                                          zel 2.0 zel 2.0 is offline
                                          Gold Remaker
                                             
                                            Join Date: Jun 2006
                                            Location: Argentina
                                            Age: 30
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Nature: Quiet
                                            Posts: 1,959
                                            Ah! What a surprise Xiros!

                                            You decided to release an english version of Omega? Cool. Now everyone can enjoy it as much as a lot of people have already done (including me, of course)

                                            I just wonder if the jokes haven't lost their "impact" with the translation. How are they, guys? (as that's the part that I most liked from the game)

                                            Hopefully this will help you to putting even more effort in the hack, Xiros. Dont forget that I'm still waiting to see all the characters that will be appearing in the game
                                            __________________


                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #25    
                                            Old February 4th, 2008 (8:36 PM).
                                            Xiros's Avatar
                                            Xiros Xiros is offline
                                            -Pokémon Omega Creator-
                                               
                                              Join Date: Dec 2006
                                              Location: Uruguay
                                              Nature: Adamant
                                              Posts: 140
                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by zel View Post
                                              Ah! What a surprise Xiros!

                                              You decided to release an english version of Omega? Cool. Now everyone can enjoy it as much as a lot of people have already done (including me, of course)

                                              I just wonder if the jokes haven't lost their "impact" with the translation. How are they, guys? (as that's the part that I most liked from the game)

                                              Hopefully this will help you to putting even more effort in the hack, Xiros. Dont forget that I'm still waiting to see all the characters that will be appearing in the game ;)
                                              Hey zel thanks for posting!
                                              Well, i´m just starting to work on omega again, and i promise u that u will see those characters soon.
                                              Reply With Quote
                                              Reply

                                              Quick Reply

                                              Join the conversation!

                                              Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                              Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                              Sponsored Links
                                              Thread Tools

                                              Posting Rules
                                              You may not post new threads
                                              You may not post replies
                                              You may not post attachments
                                              You may not edit your posts

                                              BB code is On
                                              Smilies are On
                                              [IMG] code is On
                                              HTML code is Off

                                              Forum Jump


                                              All times are GMT -8. The time now is 5:00 AM.