• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legacy or standard?

Legacy or standard?

• Legacy

Votes: 15 50.0%
  • Standard

Votes: 15 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I swap between the two. I would say I prefer Standard as I use that much more than Legacy.

Years
    Standard. Tried Legacy recently, but found myself a little annoyed when looking at long posts, as the online indicator and the rep buttons were found right at the bottom of the post, instead of near the beginning of the post where I had expected them to be. :<

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    I use standard i'm just used to it i dont know why i guess just because i've been using it a lot longer

Sajuuk

http://forum.hpcommunity.co.uk
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2010
    I love legacy, you get more page in, and it doesn't cause the page table to get scrolled sideways, which is so annoying.

Years
    I've used Legacy ever since I joined PC and therefore it's become my favourite post bit display. I find Standard a little too spacey for me and I actually feel quite comfortable with seeing a user's information on the left than on the top.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Legacy happened to be the default at another forum I used to be on before I joined PC and when I found out we could change here, I immediately did so. Legacy just makes avy/sig combos look way better together and makes it easier to read posts without having all the user info in the way between each post.

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
    I just switched to legacy. I knew it was there, and I've used it before, but sometimes the side bar with the avatar will become stretched on certain posts for one reason or another, and that makes things look a little disorganized. I think I'll use it now until I find a reason to switch back.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    I never knew legacy was there and I just switched to it. It's a little odd since I've been viewing PC in standard form ever since I joined. I'll probably switch back just because I'm used to standard.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    I love Legacy, it's so much more organized and nice-looking than standard. It just feels right to have all the info of the poster to the left, and the post to the right.

Mm. <3 sexual attractions to post views ftw

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Legacy.

The information doesn't get in the way with it being on the far left; posts are easier to read; less space.

It took awhile to get used to, but now I can't go back to Standard without it being awkward.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    Legacy, Siggy got me hooked on it when she posted an earlier version of this thread about a half a year ago now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back