Age 22
Male
honk
Seen January 5th, 2014
Posted November 13th, 2012
1,950 posts
8.4 Years
thanks! ^^ it means a lot to me ;A; /creys

so i was working on a coloured version so have a taste of my super fail phail photoshop skills ;A; i hope xeberos likes it ;A;
its just solid colours with no toning because my toning sucks.

No, it's amazing. I'm an artist as well, even though I rarely do art anymore due to school and schedule, I am terribly bad at coloring and paint. Even when it comes to computer, I have no common sense and just splash colors around. Way better than my sketches....all my work is in black and white. :cer_shifty:

Now, as for this....random Tumblr pic.
Spoiler:

TheGr8

lovely pair<3

Male
Sinnoh Region
Seen December 10th, 2015
Posted January 21st, 2014
529 posts
8.9 Years
No, it's amazing. I'm an artist as well, even though I rarely do art anymore due to school and schedule, I am terribly bad at coloring and paint. Even when it comes to computer, I have no common sense and just splash colors around. Way better than my sketches....all my work is in black and white. :cer_shifty:

Now, as for this....random Tumblr pic.
Spoiler:

AWHHH that is uber cute! sorry guys I have been busy with the holidays and stuff running around like crazy! Welcome to the new members of CPC! :) I hope everyone has a great holiday this year. I got two plushies so I am very happy with that :D

Youtube | Twitter | VGC| Pair

Signature by Khalei

ikaroschase

サンダース the crackling of sparks

Age 23
Female
singapore
Seen January 31st, 2014
Posted February 4th, 2012
290 posts
7.4 Years
thankyou! ^^ i'm not very good with the computer though :/ but i like colouring (: its just that there are no colour pencils in my house OTL /depressed.

My gosh, this is simply... Wow! I'm seriously impressed, very nice work indeed! I'm tempted to make that our Christmas picture... So I shall! Front page here we come! <3

I hope everyone is having a great Christmas, can't wait to hear what you've all been up to!
this year's christmas was disappointing OTL /depressed

AWHHH that is uber cute! sorry guys I have been busy with the holidays and stuff running around like crazy! Welcome to the new members of CPC! :) I hope everyone has a great holiday this year. I got two plushies so I am very happy with that :D
that's so fortunate of you ;A; i didn't get any pokemon plushies ;A; they don't even sell them in my country OTL /depressed again.

lol i'm gonna get depression sooner or later :/ oh well, hope everyone had fun ^^

this picture is for alexozzycake ^^
because he is one of the few who spoke to me when i first joined PC 8 days ago (:
i hope he likes it ^^

i tried okay :/
i still fail at colouring ;A; sorry.

Hikamaru

Age 26
Female
Australia
Seen January 24th, 2019
Posted September 4th, 2018
50,245 posts
8.2 Years
Hey guys look, it's Elgyem!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Expect to see my Elgyem signature sometime soon.
Gone forever for personal reasons.
Visit my Tumblr page if you wish to contact me.

http://daikenkki.tumblr.com/

DragoniteMySavior

Use Hurricane!!!

Age 18
Female
Waxhaw, NC
Seen March 8th, 2012
Posted January 26th, 2012
168 posts
7.6 Years
awww, the last elgym picture soooooo cute!
No.149: Dragonite, The Dragon Pokemon

Height: 7'3
Weight: 463 lbs

Dragonite is capable of circling the globe in just 16 hours. It is a kindhearted pokemon that leads lost and foundering ships in a storm to the safety of shore.

Squirrel

we love our tennis

Age 24
Male
Seen 4 Weeks Ago
Posted April 6th, 2019
9,563 posts
7.7 Years
thankyou! ^^ i'm not very good with the computer though :/ but i like colouring (: its just that there are no colour pencils in my house OTL /depressed.

this year's christmas was disappointing OTL /depressed

that's so fortunate of you ;A; i didn't get any pokemon plushies ;A; they don't even sell them in my country OTL /depressed again.

lol i'm gonna get depression sooner or later :/ oh well, hope everyone had fun ^^

this picture is for alexozzycake ^^
because he is one of the few who spoke to me when i first joined PC 8 days ago (:
i hope he likes it ^^

i tried okay :/
i still fail at colouring ;A; sorry.
Oh my gosh you're such a sweetie... Best present I've had. <3 You're a seriously talented artist! I can't imagine why you'd be feeling so down around Christmas, but I'm usually around if you feel like talking about it - just send me a message any time :) I love how cute you can make Pokemon look by the way <3 I'm going to use this as my desktop picture!

Name: Avishka
Two cute Pokemon: Jirachi and Deino
Partner Pokemon: Deino
Hiii, welcome to the group! ^^ It's always great to have a new member :) Especially one picking such cute Pokemon, I love Deino! And Jirachi is certainly cute too! What is it that made you choose these Pokemon? And what makes you think certain Pokemon are cuter than others? Enjoy your stay here and keep active when you can! ^^

Now that Christmas is over, time for a new topic!

New topic: 'Which cute Pokemon would you snuggle up infront of the fire with?'

My heart physically melts at the thought of cuddling a Pachirisu, so it would most certainly be that. <3

Blizz

Age 23
Male
Seen February 1st, 2016
Posted January 2nd, 2016
804 posts
7.8 Years
Welcome to the club Avishka! I hope you have wonderful time here and you stay active. Oooh, Jirachi is cute Pokémon. :3 If you have any questions about the club feel free to ask. Me, Alex, and TheGr8 are always ready to assist you.

- Xeberos, Co-Owner of The Cute Pokemon Club

BTW guys, lovely pictures. <3 Cookies for everyone!

ikaroschase

Age 23
Female
singapore
Seen January 31st, 2014
290 posts
7.4 Years
New topic: 'Which cute Pokemon would you snuggle up infront of the fire with?
My heart physically melts at the thought of cuddling a Pachirisu, so it would most certainly be that. <3

i'd really love to snuggle up with a buizel or an eevee or a pikachu or a charmander or a... /casually melts.
there are too many to choose from

here's some cute pokemon ^^

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die

Male
California
Seen May 18th, 2017
Posted August 11th, 2015
1,023 posts
9.4 Years

A Charmander for me x.x I will hold that charmander extremely.........what's that word again??? :P

ikaroschase

Age 23
Female
singapore
Seen January 31st, 2014
290 posts
7.4 Years
Which cute Pokemon would you snuggle up infront of the fire with?
Jirachi,Deino,charmander,altaria,whimsicott and many more.........
ooh snuggling up with whimsicott seems like a really good idea ^^ it looks so soft and fluffy ><
but i guess it won't take the heat well? :/

Hikamaru

Age 26
Female
Australia
Seen January 24th, 2019
Posted September 4th, 2018
50,245 posts
8.2 Years
I wonder what made you choose Deino?

Deino is a cool-as Dark/Dragon type and its final evo (Hydreigon) is really strong. A really quirky choice but it is showing all the quirky Pokemon we're welcoming.
Gone forever for personal reasons.
Visit my Tumblr page if you wish to contact me.

http://daikenkki.tumblr.com/

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage

Age 22
Male
honk
Seen January 5th, 2014
Posted November 13th, 2012
1,950 posts
8.4 Years

Now that Christmas is over, time for a new topic!

One cute pokemon I could think of is a Deino. It reminds me a lot of myself, and having a cute pokemon that reminds you of you as you sit infront of the fire...it's a good experience. I would have chose Joltik, but I'm afraid it's too small to even cuddle with. Maybe a dozen of them would be considered snuggling with though...

HotaruSobotka

PENS BACK TO BACK CHAMPIONS!

Age 31
Female
the humangas big universe
Seen March 6th, 2018
Posted April 29th, 2017
43 posts
8.4 Years

You're right on the Pachirisu!

Another one I'd pick is Buneary. It looks so cuddly... :pink_love:

PokeGirlJade

Princess of Unova

Female
Goldenrod, Johto.
Seen January 16th, 2012
Posted January 11th, 2012
172 posts
7.6 Years

Definitely Mareep ^^
It just looks so cuddly C: I caught a Mareep today on Soul Silver, and I absolutely love it!
Black FC: 4899 8616 3443
When life gives you lemons... make limeade.

~Avatar made here~
~PC Family~

Tails05

It's Electric!

Male
That planet next to Mars
Seen July 3rd, 2013
Posted April 27th, 2012
192 posts
7.9 Years
Whimsicott!

It's so fluffy with all that cotton on its body.

Spoiler:
ooh snuggling up with whimsicott seems like a really good idea ^^ it looks so soft and fluffy ><
but i guess it won't take the heat well? :/

Spoiler:

Oooh, yes! Snuggling up with Whimsicott sounds awesommeeee :3

You're probably right about him not liking it though :P

O, wonder!
How many goodly creatures are there here!
How beauteous mankind is! O brave new world,
That has such people in it!

Pairless - PM me! | Owner of the ::Global Pokedex Plus Fanclub:: | GPX +
Jesus is the way ~

Squirrel

we love our tennis

Age 24
Male
Seen 4 Weeks Ago
Posted April 6th, 2019
9,563 posts
7.7 Years
Oh my gosh, I spend a day with my family and this place explodes with cute Pokemon talks! So many warm fluffy cuddly Pokemon, it warms my heart <3

Name: Selendra
Two cute Pokemon: Marill and Growlithe
Partner Pokemon: Growlithe
Hi there, welcome to the club! It's great to have a new member! Which is your favourite cute Pokemon? I do love Marill and Growlithe, they're both very cute! Especially Growlithe <3 What makes you think these Pokemon are cute? And what makes you think they're cuter than other Pokemon? ^^ Enjoy your stay here and keep active!

I think all this warm cuddly fire place talk was wonderful, but now let's go on to something new!

New topic: 'Which cute Pokemon team would you use in the Pokemon League?'

I'll post mine after I've seen some of your's! ^^
Advertiser Content