• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~!The Cute Pokemon Club!~♥

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Welcome new members! I'm sure you love your time here. We have awesome owner and awesome members and 'staff'. :) Check our current topic and join the discussion. ^^ Also check our current competition and art gallery. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Me, Alex and TheGr8 are always ready to help.

- Xeberos, Co-Owner of The Cute Pokemon Club

Years
  • Ah, how could I have skipped over this ;_; I really love all things cute and there are so many Pokemon that fit that category! I'll do my best to stay active! :3

Name: Cirno
    Two cute Pokemon: Skitty and Chikorita
    Partner Pokemon: Emolga

So hard to choose just two... literally so hard, lol.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Ah, how could I have skipped over this ;_; I really love all things cute and there are so many Pokemon that fit that category! I'll do my best to stay active! :3

Name: Cirno
    Two cute Pokemon: Skitty and Chikorita
    Partner Pokemon: Emolga

So hard to choose just two... literally so hard, lol.

Hi there, welcome to the club! It's great to have more members :D Hmm, you chose some adorable Pokemon there! And I agree, it is hard to only choose a couple of Pokemon over all the rest haha. What made you choose the ones that you did? :) I assume Emolga is your favourite cute Pokemon based on your partner choice? :D Enjoy your time here and stay active! ^^

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    Wow, lots of new members! Welcome everyone!
    I hope you stay forever, k? :D <33333333333

Years
  • I think Stunky should go to the cute list too.

I find its face adorable and its one of my fave Poison-types.

434Stunky_Dream.png
    20100326163728%21434Stunky.png

Aww, such a cute face.

As for the Rotom subject, I like the normal Rotom best.

Kayges

Ebb & Flow
    Years
    • Age 30
    • USA
    • Seen Feb 22, 2016
    I would like to join, if you would have me. Hikari10 was kind enough to direct me here.

Name: Kayges
    Two Cute Pokémon: Just two? A painful limitation! I will choose Ralts and Vulpix. <3
    Pokémon Partner: Cecily the Eevee

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I would like to join, if you would have me. Hikari10 was kind enough to direct me here.

Name: Kayges
    Two Cute Pokémon: Just two? A painful limitation! I will choose Ralts and Vulpix. <3
    Pokémon Partner: Cecily the Eevee

Hi there, welcome to the club! It's always great to see new members. :) Ahh I know 2 is a horrible limitation, but it helps us gauge which really are your cutest Pokemon! :) I certainly do think you made good choices here, especially with Vulpix and Eevee! What is it that you find so cute about these Pokemon? Enjoy your time here and stay active! ^^

Also, +25 to Hikari for recruiting. :p

Kayges

Ebb & Flow
    Years
    • Age 30
    • USA
    • Seen Feb 22, 2016
    Thank you for the warm welcome, Alex. (=
    I'm glad you agree about my choices. I was smitten with Ralts as soon as that jerk Wally found one on his first try. It's design is quirky in a very cute way, I think. The white gown is too long so it walks by shuffling, it's hair covers it's eyes and the horn is just so random, but it feels like it belongs, haha. I love each evolution of Ralts as well.
    As for Vulpix, you might have notices, foxes are my absolute favorite animal and the multiple tailed fox as cute as Vulpix just has to be one of my top favorites. Not to mention how it jumps from cute to beautiful once it evolves.
    Lastly for Eevee, it has always been my number one favorite pokemon. It is simply the cutest thing in my opinion. A light-brown and white design similar to a baby fox in certain ways. There's just no way I can''t love it. (=

Disko_Rock

Pokémon Therapist
    Years
  • I think Stunky should go to the cute list too.

I find its face adorable and its one of my fave Poison-types.

434Stunky_Dream.png
    20100326163728%21434Stunky.png

Aww, such a cute face.

As for the Rotom subject, I like the normal Rotom best.

But its face looks like a butt D:
    I kid (not really) but it's still a cutie. DP sprites didn't do it justice at all. That's why I never really used it (and a horrible movepool and stats were also contributing factors).

I'm glad you agree about my choices. I was smitten with Ralts as soon as that jerk Wally found one on his first try. It's design is quirky in a very cute way, I think. The white gown is too long so it walks by shuffling, it's hair covers it's eyes and the horn is just so random, but it feels like it belongs, haha. I love each evolution of Ralts as well.
    As for Vulpix, you might have notices, foxes are my absolute favorite animal and the multiple tailed fox as cute as Vulpix just has to be one of my top favorites. Not to mention how it jumps from cute to beautiful once it evolves.
    Lastly for Eevee, it has always been my number one favorite pokemon. It is simply the cutest thing in my opinion. A light-brown and white design similar to a baby fox in certain ways. There's just no way I can''t love it. (=

Welcome! You seem to have really thought that out XD

razorwind124

PokéFan and OCD Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2012
    Which is cuter Durant or Heatmor?
    I think both of them aren't very cute. I really couldn't decide which one could be cuter than the other. I found a kinda cute picture of both of them. Not VERY cute but a bit cute in my opinion...

I also found a funny image while searching for it. "I swear to god when I evolve, I'm gonna kill you all.- Magikarp" That's what it said lol.

You mean THIS IMAGE??

0562b381.jpg

Lol<3

Durant perhaps? I don't care much for anteaters.

And Alex? I'm a girl o_o

DualBlade

The Umbreon Lover
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 24, 2013

Lol!xD, I Also Think Vulpix and Eevee is SOOO CUTE <3
    I Mean Look at This Vulpix's Pic!!:
    Vulpix_and_balloon_1_by_Wingfox.jpg

Kayges

Ebb & Flow
    Years
    • Age 30
    • USA
    • Seen Feb 22, 2016
    But its face looks like a butt D:
    I kid (not really) but it's still a cutie.

Welcome! You seem to have really thought that out XD

I chuckled at your first comment, I think I agree with you, hahah.

Ah, I'm sorry if any of my posts seem too drawn out, I like to put some thought into what I'm saying so anyone who reads it understands what I'm trying to convey. =p Sometime I guess it seems I say too much, hah.

@DualBlade What a cute Vulpix picture!

Gonzo

RNG Sommelier
    Years
  • Both Durant and heatmor are ugly in my opinion, so I wouldn't consider them as cute anyhow :D

and @ DualBlade - thst vulpix is soooo cute!

Tails05

It's Electric!
    Years
  • But its face looks like a butt D:

That was my EXACT thought xD

Durant vs. Heatmor?

Probably Heatmor. I bet if he got on all fours and started sniffing around for Durants, he was be just the cutest! Plus, Anteaters are very cute :3

Cutest Rotom Form?

Regular & Fan Rotom :D

-----------------
    Welcome super huge amount of awesome new members!
    @Kayges I love multi-tailed foxes too lol (points to username)

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Durant or Heatmor, I prefer Heatmor. More huggable and cuter. XD It's just that way it is... and Durant is at a disadvantage anyway.

Cutest Rotom form goes to... what do you call the refrigerator one? And the washing machine one...

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Welcome to the club new members! ^^

I say that Heatmor is cuter because it's warm and soft when Durant is cold and hard metal ant. :D

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Welcome to the cutie campaign, ~Kawaii~, Cirno, and Kayges. o3o

Durant vs. Heatmor?
    Game Freak does a good job at making bugs so adorable. >c< I'll have to go with Durant. He looks really cute animated too. :3
    632.gif

Cutest Rotom Form?
    Mow Rotom all the way. I love its toothy grin. :)

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Time to Join, although I am going to be very confused at first, I want to take part in this group!

Name: Sector Revenge
    Two cute Pokemon: Celebi & Ninetales (Or do I have to choose from the list?)
    Partner Pokemon: Hilary, my Latias :)

Back