• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If your life was a movie would you watch it?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    SHUT UP SAMMI YOU SAID IT WAS VALID OKAY. :3;

So if there was a movie made about your life or God or a higher power or whatever you believe in decided to capture your life, make it a movie and offer it to you, would you watch it? Keep in mind, you'd also see the ending and have to watch through the bad parts and not only the good. SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS!

Years
  • PERMABANNED.
    FOREVER.

I probably wouldn't watch it. I'd have to see my mistakes again. I don't think I could do it. Even just thinking about it makes me a little sick. DD:

Besides, my life has been pretty dull, despite all the cool places I've lived.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I would watch it because I'm curious to see how far I've come and how much I've developed, but I wouldn't watch any of the future since I want to experience that first hand. (I can't tell if the future was actually part of this or not but too tired to ask :p) Ohh I hope my part gets played by Alex Turner *swoons*

outfox

in
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2013
    I don't like seeing recordings of myself, but I may talk with you if I could fast-forward through all the moments I'm sitting alone eating stoner food and disclosing information no one wants about myself on internet forums.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • I would, actually. I'd be fine looking at the bad since all that can happen is that, aside from feeling guilt, I'd learn my errors and learn from them in the best way possible. I'd also love to relieve some me the finds moments of my life.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • It would be one terribly long movie, but probably yes. I've been through a lot, and my life as been rather interesting, in my opinion. Fast, slow, happy, sad, different, challenging, and I have definitely seen growth and change every couple years I look back.

Twilight Sky

» s t r a w b e r r y fields ♪
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2013
    How about no? ._.

I'm kinda fragile, and with that being said, I don't think I can stand watching certain parts of my life over again..just something that I wouldn't be a fan of.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • I... would sorta be ok with it I guess. I've come a long way in my life from some pretty low points and I guess that watching it all played back, saddening at times as it'd be, would make me sorta proud. Although I would be sat there half the time thinking "oh my god did you seriously do that" - in both good and bad ways!

But I definitely wouldn't let other people watch it. I'm way too private for that and there's stuff I don't really like talking about, let alone allowing people to actually see.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I think it'll be entertaining to watch. My life isn't that exciting on a day-to-day basis, but there's enough drama and there's been some tragedies in the past to keep people entertained if they were to watch it on the big screen.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • Lol, Rated R movie of Kevin.

Nah joking, but anyways I probably would. It'd be nice to relive some moments, but then be embarrassed by others. .-.

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    If my life was a movie, it would get a negative rating on RottenTomatoes (probably about 23% or something) so it would not be fun to watch. It would be torture to sit through it, and besides, that's like viewing the future anyway if I get to see the end of my life at this very moment.

Where's the fun in reading a book if you know what happens?

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I probably wouldn't watch my life movie because there are some embarrassing parts of my life I would rather not discuss.

Lara

<3
    Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2012
    My life is something of an uneventful 'thing'. But I guess I wouldn't mind watching it.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Heck no. I don't want to watch myself scratch my eczema incessantly on the big screen, I don't need to relive the fourth grade gym class incident that screwed up my knees for life, and I sure don't want to watch the final part of said movie as it would probably be the most boring thing imaginable.

Back