• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My favourite colour is...

Sirfetch’d

Blue is mine. More specifically light blue.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Wow, a lot of people like blue! Mine's orange because it's so warm and sunny and reminds me of my old best friend, she wore orange shirts almost 100% of the time ahah.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
    My favorite color definitely has to be blue, and I don't even know why. I guess I'd have to agree with the others that it is quite soothing and relaxing.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Red. Its the one color that works really well on me, and I always had this love for anything red.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
    Green. Reminds me of nature a lot and also summer. I really love seeing the green healthy grass on summer^^

EGKangaroo

Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!
    Years
    Green's my favourite colour, and it has been since I was a child. It always struck me as a very positive colour, opposite to red. It's a colour that allows things to be set into motion. Then it is also a calm colour, a very natural one. Forests are green. It is the colour of life. It is the colour of environmentalism, of sustainability, of a sense of guardianship of nature. Also, in combination with gold, it forms the national colours of Australia. It's a very youthful, hopeful, and gleeful colour.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    PINK! Anyone who has been to my profile can vouch for me, I love the color pink.​

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    I actually don't have A favourite colour, but a favourite colour combination. It's teal/turquoise and salmon/coral. :3
    I just like it and I find them to be pleasant colours that go together.

Years
    I don't really have a favorite. It all depends on what the color's being used for. But I usually gravitate toward cool colors: green, blue, purple, and similar shades.

Right now I think I'd go with purple though.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    My favorite color has been blue for as long as I remember. It's a cool, calm color and it's the color of the ocean and the sky.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
    My favorite for a long time now has been Green. Its the color of trees, grass, nature - and keeping the planet clean. It also reminds me of recycling and the future.

Years
    I was stubborn as a kid, and never wanted to pick a favorite color since I was color blind. Orange eventually grew on me, though, but for the life of me I've never been able to figure out quite why (it's still my favorite, though).

Years
    but purple is the colour of royalty

....... WHHHHHHHHHHAT IS THIS! BEATEN BY A MERE CHILD! DEFEATED BY A LITTLE TWELVE YEAR OLD GIRL!?! THIS CANNOT BE HAPPENING!

Yeah I think you're right on that one, my bad. Purple is quite a nice colour too actually. They say purple is the new black after all . . .

Back