• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your major/career?

Major/Career Fields

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Now that I'll be graduating soon, I'm just curious to see what everyone is doing as a career or is pursuing as a major. So, what ae you majoring in/what is your career?

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    I'm Liberal Arts right now but I'll be getting my Associate's after this fall semester.

I'm transferring to the local uni to go for Elementary Education next fall, though!

Years
  • I plan to either major in information technology or become a computer science major, since I love working with computers and technology in general.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Accounting. I'm heading towards my senior year in uni and it's becoming quite difficult to handle. D:

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
  • Secondary Education, majoring in English and minoring in History & Geology or French & Geology.

Haven't figured it out yet lol but I might go to the University of Ottawa, since if I do French there they'll give me a recurring 1,500$/yr scholarship.

Naturalles

OHHHHHHHH!!
    Years
  • I plan to major in Politics or History. I'm stuck between them..

*Wants to be a politician or a history teacher*

Powerserge

The Imminent Victor
    Years
  • Bachelor's in Linguistics, but going to school again for an Engineering degree. Although, I'm already a civil engineer.

Aeon.

Carrion
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 22, 2016
    Computer Information Systems... despite I'd become a secondary school teacher if I could figure out what subject...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back