• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I am so pretty.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Do you consider yourself physically attractive?

Last edited by a moderator:

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I've been told that I am attractive, sometimes I don't see it, though. Of course, we always see all of our own flaws...

nimbo

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
Is it vain if I think I do? I know I am not the most beautiful person ever, but I also know that I am not hideous.
Physical attractiveness varies from person to person, though. Someone could find me ugly, another person can find me attractive. Idk.

So yes, I do think I am physically attractive. But beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Man, everyone already said what I wanted to say. You guys sucks :I

But yeah, like Mac said, our biggest critics are ourselves. And nimbo said, beauty's in the eye of the beholder.

Pesonally? I think I'm fairly good looking what's cookin'?. I mean, it helps that people say I'm cute and stuff like that. And that they want to pinch my cheeks. =P I'm not perfect. Far from it. But I'm not ugly either!

Sirfetch’d

I have always been unhappy with the way I look, but others say I look good so I am happy with that n_n

Nakala Pri

Well, yeah. I'm not too bad, sometimes I can look like a natural super model. Just kidding! They don't even exist. xD

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I think I'm okay. There are a lot of features I am unhappy with, like the shape of my face, but I can't get a face puller to change that, lol. And I hate how my chin tightens up when I have my face relaxed, cause it makes me look like my face isn't relaxed, so now I just keep my mouth partly open so I don't look pissed all the time. Though there are some days where I feel like a super model and others where I don't know how anyone could have ever had a crush on me. lol

I looked really good in my underwear tonight and felt like I should be on the Victoria's Secret runway though.

Aeon.

Carrion
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 22, 2016
I often feel negative on how I look, but a lot of others tend to compliment me and...even some made a move on me because of how I look. Strange, really.

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
Years
Yes, I think I am. Everyone has their flaws, ain't no point in stressin out about them. -insert more touchy feely life lessons here-

Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2016
This makes me so uncomfortable. I don't even want to answer this. But if someone asked this in a real life scenario, I would definitely say I'm attractive because I don't want others to view me in a negative way. I don't think facial appearances only take a small role in shaping how attractive you are. I think perspective and posture are really the biggest factors that influences anyone's attractiveness.

Bellum

I'm Rin. Rin Okumura.
Years
Personally I don't. Being picked on my whole life for being "Un-attractive" and "ugly" has made me see myself as un-attractive :/

Altair1

Willpower
Years
Not in the slightest, nope, not in today's standards! ;P
It's not that I think badly of myself, I don't. To me I think I look 'rugged' especially when my stubble gets thick. It's a tough look, not attractive though.

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
No.

Only a handful of people tell me and even then I don't really believe them.

Years
I have my days. Probably 50% of the time I don't have a real problem with how I look, 40% it's like dude wtf happened while you were asleep? And the other 10% are my favourite where everything's just going well and it's dayum boy, no wonder the girlies want you.

Haha no but for real my self-esteem fluctuates violently, so some days I do others I don't. I have a better chance of feeling better about myself if my hair sits properly.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Nope. I've never really been happy with my appearance. I have been told that I am handsome and all that, but I just don't really see it. I think it stems from my low self esteem lol.

Back