• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I am so pretty.

Rest

Showstealer Pro: Trial Version
Years
  • Some days my face looks like it should belong on billboards and other days it looks like someone smashed it with a shovel and then let some kid rub their butt on it. *shrug*

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • I look fine, but my pot belly annoys me, even though my weight is considered to be healthy, and it won't go away no matter how many times I exercise on a treadmill. I just want to make sure any girl isn't turned down by my pot belly that makes me look unattractive in their eyes and friend zone me.

Powerserge

The Imminent Victor
    Years
  • I believe myself to be very physically attractive. I'm not vain, I just have been complimented and ogled way too much in my life to think any differently. Hard work pays off, after all.

Controversial?

Bored musician, bad programmer
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 11, 2020
    hahahahahahaha- no. A select few people call me handsome every now and then, but I'm really just hideous.

Not thatr that's stopped me from doing stuff with my life, I've just accepted being ugly and now I'm just trying to be the best I can be despite that.

Last edited:

François2

#FutureSun&MoonMod
    Years
  • I've always thought of myself as someone who was given a good foundation but then everything after that was something of a mixed bag, to say the least. I could have written you a properly extensive list of 'wrong' features only a few months ago but I've begun to warm to most of that stuff now. My main issue is my teeth which are just unfortunate (how does one be born with too few teeth, I don't know) and to a lesser extent my weight (I don't care what fashion says, being stick thin is not sexy), but I'm kind of in a no1curr situation with that to be honest. Perhaps I shouldn't get so complacent, but complacency has always been kind of my style, haha.

Cynthia ™

Champion
    Years
  • I don't see myself as attractive. Do I think I could be? Yes. I just need improvement. However, those around me seem to have varying opinions. I've been told everything from I'm sexy, gorgeous, beautiful to hideous, ugly, and plain.

The real beauty comes from within.

Years
  • I may act cute and fun online and I may look beautiful at first... but sadly it is false. I don't look really attractive at all given I'm prone to pimples on my face and my hair gets oily a lot so much I have to shower almost all the time.

And fyi this is my 8,000th post on PC!

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
    Years
  • Meh... i've heard from people that im pretty cute and i've always heard im atractive for an asian... XD idk people are racist here in Georgia... But yeah im really skinny though and a big head xD i am pretty self consiocus about that but no matter how much i workout i cant get any bigger T.T

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • I've been told I'm cute and even adorable (and honestly I hate being called adorable) but I don't see it myself. Though I wouldn't say I'm ugly either .I'm in between so I guess I'm average.

Years
  • I've been told how cute/handsome/sexy I am pretty much my whole life, so yes, to answer your question. Now that it's summer and I have a tan/don't look like Edward Cullen anymore, I can see why.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I've been told I'm cute and adorable to those who I speak to. However, I'm not someone who gets picked out in a group of people and gets told that. So overall I'd say I'm pretty average. I have good points and I have negative points as well; it also depends on how much I care that day and how much effort I put into looking better (not like make-up or anything, but simple things like brushing my hair).

Years
  • Meh... i've heard from people that im pretty cute and i've always heard im atractive for an asian... XD idk people are racist here in Georgia... But yeah im really skinny though and a big head xD i am pretty self consiocus about that but no matter how much i workout i cant get any bigger T.T

I would go ballistic if I heard anyone say that. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chg_JabVUXI

Also, eat more. I guess with high metabolism you wouldn't have much to worry about in that department :P

Hannah

beep bop boop
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    I honestly think I'm pretty good-looking. A lot of people tell me that, though some of them are probably just saying that so they won't hurt my feelings. I consider myself to be not ugly, but average.

Years
  • I've been told how cute/handsome/sexy I am pretty much my whole life, so yes, to answer your question. Now that it's summer and I have a tan/don't look like Edward Cullen anymore, I can see why.

WHAT THE **** YOU DOING MAN?

You're handing victory on a silver platter to me!

WHY?

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY?

WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU THROW AWAY YOUR NUMBER ONE VANTAGE POINT AGAINST ME? YOU'RE FREAKING WHITE AND YOU WOULD DARKEN YOUR SKIN BECAUSE WHY? SERIOUSLY WHY? TALL WHITE MEN ARE LIKE TOP OF THE ****ING FOOD CHAIN AND YOU'D DELIBERATELY KNOCK YOURSELF DOWN A GOOD FEW PEGS? ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME?

Jesus ****ing christ man, bad misplay is bad. It's even worse than the time I was dueling Captain Fabio in a hotel room and I played Pot of Duality and added Dark Hole to my hand. On his turn, he floods his field with monsters but doesn't manage to kill me and ends his turn with no protection whatsoever. SO ON MY FOLLOWING TURN I PLAY THE DARK HOLE AND WIPE HIS BOARD CLEAN, LIKE COME ON MAN, YOU GETTING A TAN IS ONE BILLION TIMES TO THE POWER OF ****ING INFINITY WORSE THAN THAT!

I guess it doesn't matter cause you're still taller than me anyway and we all know women go for taller guys, so you still win in the end BUT EVEN SO. BAD MISPLAY IS BAD.

As for me, I think I'm reasonably attractive, though the fact that I'm kind of short for a male and that I'm not white shoves me way down the attractive scale. Not to mention I smell like a brown person which isn't very good ahahaha! But at least I have a decent body and my facial features are OK too.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • Hmm. I can say that my facial features are on the higher end of the scale of attractiveness (meaning I've been often told as well as I feel that I'm good looking, to put it that way), but my other physical features aren't really up to the mark. I mean they're okay, but I've seen other people with way more better-looking physical features than myself. I'm not putting myself down; I'm just stating the facts. Doesn't matter though. I like myself just the way I am and I won't go changing anything to suit the eyes of the world.

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • My physical attractiveness heavily depends on the lighting. If I am in a bright environment, it brings out the strange shadows my face makes. If I am in a darker environment, the shadows disappear and I look more attractive.

Totally! My confidence drops considerably when I'm in natural light, like on a sunny day. I think it brings out my freckles more, too. :c Otherwise, like in candlelight, I think I look beautiful! I get complimented by my mother but she's... y'know, my mother. I think the only flattering I get from guys are my family members and old men. :I But there are guys who look like they want to tell me~ c:

WHAT THE **** YOU DOING MAN?

You're handing victory on a silver platter to me!

WHY?

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY?

WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU THROW AWAY YOUR NUMBER ONE VANTAGE POINT AGAINST ME? YOU'RE FREAKING WHITE AND YOU WOULD DARKEN YOUR SKIN BECAUSE WHY? SERIOUSLY WHY? TALL WHITE MEN ARE LIKE TOP OF THE ****ING FOOD CHAIN AND YOU'D DELIBERATELY KNOCK YOURSELF DOWN A GOOD FEW PEGS? ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME?

Jesus ****ing christ man, bad misplay is bad. It's even worse than the time I was dueling Captain Fabio in a hotel room and I played Pot of Duality and added Dark Hole to my hand. On his turn, he floods his field with monsters but doesn't manage to kill me and ends his turn with no protection whatsoever. SO ON MY FOLLOWING TURN I PLAY THE DARK HOLE AND WIPE HIS BOARD CLEAN, LIKE COME ON MAN, YOU GETTING A TAN IS ONE BILLION TIMES TO THE POWER OF ****ING INFINITY WORSE THAN THAT!

I guess it doesn't matter cause you're still taller than me anyway and we all know women go for taller guys, so you still win in the end BUT EVEN SO. BAD MISPLAY IS BAD.

As for me, I think I'm reasonably attractive, though the fact that I'm kind of short for a male and that I'm not white shoves me way down the attractive scale. Not to mention I smell like a brown person which isn't very good ahahaha! But at least I have a decent body and my facial features are OK too.

O.o Why are you so ashamed of the colour of your skin? It doesn't matter if it's white, yellow or brown, you are your own unique self. Be proud.

Last edited:

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • I've been told I'm alright looking before, but I don't think too highly of my appearance. Then again, everyone wants to look different than what they look in one way or another, whether it be their eyes, their hair, their nose, etc.

Years
  • I think you are all absolutely gorgeous! ;)

Anyway, to me, yeah I'm hot.. if the lights are off... With a bag over my head... In a room by myself... And I asked my own mums opinion...

Haha nah I'm kidding, but I dunno, I'm not really the one to get complimented, I really only did by my girlfriend (ex now), I suppose rarely get one or two from a girl, which feels good. I don't consider myself that bad, but I'm only really considered attractive to certain people, which is fine I don't really care that much about it.

I am, however, very un-photogenic. Like, I look like a freak in photos people take of me, but sometimes I manage a good one, which ends up getting sweet comments by a couple of people, which makes me smile. Haha:)

Back