• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Styles: Two styles, remastered and remixed.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
  • omg i love you for remastering route 167+

now i could say this is the best style ever and we are in the future.

Years
  • Love the revamps there dude!

I know I won't leave Chromatic anytime soon but you did a great job with the modifications.

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    I really like Route 167+, but I also really like Sky High... Maybe I'll switch it up between the two sometimes!

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Mmmmm Forever Standing brought up to modern standards, me likey. Always had a soft spot for it, in all 2 years, and it just felt right to use it. Cool stuff.

Gexeys

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2015
    Route 167+ has always been my favourite theme, sweet!

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • What a nice addition. I really like how it's remastered to fit with the modern standards. :>

But I still like Winter Friends though so I'm still sticking with it. But maybe I'll switch to Forever Standing, since it's also one of my favorite themes.

Blueredemption

Never stop exploring!
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Oct 16, 2023
    I have been using forever standing for most of my time on here, this revamp should make it so much easier to use on my tablet.

So happy right now :)

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    These are really cool and a nice surprised to see this morning

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Excellent job as always. I've never used Forever Standing before, but I just picked up Route 167 Plus and I'm really enjoying the template for it. Like, really enjoying it. The fact that when you scroll down the screen and the HUD bar for Notifications, Messages, and the Control Panel stays with you is a god send. Hopefully this kind of coding continues in future styles as I think that's a must have. Anyways, again awesome job with all these different updates. Here's to an amazing 2015!

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Whoa, no way...

Forever Standing was the very first skin that I've ever used back when I started in 2008. Talk about a nostalgia attack!

(I actually joined in 2007, but I never used my account until almost a year later. xD)

Jukai

JET DINO, YEAH
    Years
  • Using the new Forever Standing. I have to say, t's a great improvement over the old! Plus, it fits my profile colors. :P

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • haha Forever Standing was also my first style that first brought me in here in 2008 and used for a long time.

Methinks it's time to change styles again xD

Route 167 also looks great remastered!

Nakala Pri

Little bit CEO cooperate executive at a big firm in America but pretty cool! 8D Good ruddy job, guys.

Back