• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's that Pokémon? (Week 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Who's That Pokémon? (Week 5)

It's time to put your Pokémon knowledge to the test with our weekly contest of "Who's That Pokémon?"! Once a week every Sunday I'll post a zoomed-in section of a Pokémon and it's your job to tell me which Pokémon the art belongs to. All of the art used will be from the Pokémon's official Dream World art and will be a 30x30 px section of the art cropped and zoomed in 8x. Once you think you have an answer, send it to me in a PM and you could be our next prize winner!

Overview

• Guess the Pokémon whose art is being featured!
    • The clue is a 30x30 px section of the Pokémon's Dream World art cropped and magnified 8x.
    • Send Squirrel a PM with your answer once you've figured it out - answer as many times as you want per week but only your final answer counts!
    • Do not post answers in this thread - you don't want other people to use your answers do you?
    • Feel free to chat about the puzzles and how easy/hard you find them, that's the fun of this game afterall!
    • Submit your answers before midnight (GMT) on Saturday after the picture is posted if you want them to count!
    Rewards!

A winner is a winner and a winner is you - assuming you won! Here's what you can expect to win from correctly guessing each week's Pokémon. (Hover over for descriptions!)

KyqhOAr.png
    Lr1vkr8.png
    lL8F9ql.png

Clue - Week 5

7AhwKvx.png

Good luck, and feel free to also discuss last week's answer and winners in this thread! :D

Years
  • By the way guys

I'm going to be the hero as usual and tell you all that the WHITE part is not actually WHITE. So once you come to the solution and realize you definitely found it, forget it and keep looking, cos it's NOT as easy as you think it is.
    I repeat, the white part is not white, more gray/something-ish.
    Good luck :P

I'd tell ya more but Squirrel probably cant wait for me to give him a reason to ban me for not wanting to hug a Slugma or whatever so yeah, now you know.

Last edited:
    Years
  • That picture could also describe a girl trying to keep me in a friendzone lmao.
    Or Squirrel trying to keep me away from winning this contest >.>
    Or Nurse Joy trying to chat with me for hours.
    Or everyone keeping me away from the peak of the Pokehill.

That pic could describe all of our problems :O

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    The white part is part of the Pokemon and not empty space, right? Should we just assume that for all future WTPs?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    The white part is part of the Pokemon and not empty space, right? Should we just assume that for all future WTPs?
    Pretty much yes! I'll never include empty space in a picture unless I specifically state there is some :D

Reactions: Nah

Sirfetch’d

Hardest one yet imo D: Should be fun to figure this one out(i just hope i can remember to send in my PM ;;)

Gl all!

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Pls, it's obv Magikarp this time guys.

Or Krabby. An upside-down Krabby?

P.S. The Dream World list shows up with half the images broken so I'm having trouble sending in answers. :(

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Been meaning to ask this for a while, but are Mega evolutions included in this contest?
    Nope, no megas will be included unless it's a special event edition (planning on a Shiny Edition soon, maybe a Mega Edition in future, etc...) so don't worry :D

P.S. The Dream World list shows up with half the images broken so I'm having trouble sending in answers. :(
    Oo really? They're fine for me but another site you can try is pldh.net (eg Turtwig), not sure they have a full list anywhere but that's the site I actually take the images from when making the clues so you could go through suspect Pokémon one-by-one haha.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • Oo really? They're fine for me but another site you can try is pldh.net (eg Turtwig), not sure they have a full list anywhere but that's the site I actually take the images from when making the clues so you could go through suspect Pokémon one-by-one haha.

Then <this> will be very helpful to find your Pokémon quickly. It doesn't always work, but helped me in some of them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back