• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

From Bulbasaur To Volcanion! (Remember to add a comment to each post!)

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years
There are currently 720 Pokemon that have (officially) been released. That's a lot of Pokemon. And in this game, we're going to do the impossible. The unthinkable. We're going to go through every single one!

Essentially, think of this as a counting game. Post a number, along with the corresponding Pokemon from the national dex. To make it more fun, post a comment about the Pokemon in your post as well. It could be anything. Here's an example:

#100 Voltorb

Oh god, I remember these things from the Abandoned Power Plant. So annoying.
#101 Electrode

Does surprisingly good in NU battles.
#102 Exeggcute

Oh yea, that one egg Pokemon that was so hard to catch in the Safari Zone -_-
Once we reach the last Pokemon in the national dex, we'll start over at Bulbasaur.

Here's a link to the national dex, for reference:
http://pokemondb.net/pokedex/all

Aaand here we go!

#1 Bulbasaur
My favorite of the Kanto starters :)

Embernight

Dragon Tamer
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 1, 2022
#10. Caterpie, the cutest little pokemon ever in the anime. Oh why did you have to evolve so soon? And only to be released later on in your final evolution.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
#15 Beedrill.

Fairly good if you play it right, and one of the cooler designs from the originals.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
21. Spearow

Aahhh Spearow. What caused the beginning of Ash's and PIkachu's friendship.

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2017
22. Fearow

Probably one of my least favorite bird Pokemon, tbh

Back